EncrypGen $DNA

You listened, right Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

speroresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Encrypgen-Final-Report-locked.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One of the first $DNA thread makers reporting in.

Veeky Forums did not listen, not even when Spero released their report

Got 13.5K now, though I'm starting to wonder if I should consider buying more or just chill?

FYI Veeky Forums
speroresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Encrypgen-Final-Report-locked.pdf

Got in at 1200 sats, can't wait for the app later this month and the launch at the end of January. $13m market cap is nothing for what they are trying to do

OP is it too late? was looking at this at 12c FUCKKKK BRB NECK MYSELF

Yep, I did. Thanks for this hidden gem.

I listened, but 20 cad only goes so far
feels bad to see all the best coins and bearly have any

thank you for the tip though user, maybe this small amount will be able to become something significant if i find another increase opportunity like this

Fuck no. It's only on garbage exchanges but they just submitted applications to basically all of the large ones. Expect another couple hundred % jump once it gets added to binance, or bittrex. This coin is such a diamond in the rough you'd be foolish not to grab a few

this has been going to the fucking moon since that report came out

Rarely have I been as exciting about a crypto project as I am now.
Those who don‘t know should really inform themselves about how much the genomics market has grown and how much it is going to grow in the future. Genomics will be relevant to everyone in a few years time and coupled with regular doctor visits.

Any good price predictions?

Low cap gem covered by a report? Hell yes.

I think predicting prices at all for the next few months is pretty foolish, with all that's going to happen to Bitcoin. All I can say is there's an extremely low number of circulating coins with a rediculously low market cap. Shits going to be wild

Dunno, DNA was actually still going up while BTC was destroying all the other altcoins. Though this might be mostly because it's on a limited number of exchanges.

Damn, sort of regret not gunning for 25K instead.

is etherdelta less responsive than usual??
and will oligarch pull this later?

alrighty so i only managed to get like 2k on ED before someone decimated that sell wall :(

4K satoshis soon.

at least you got some
somehow i set a sell order earlier.
hopefully it's for the best...

>3990 satoshis

Saw this shilled here ages ago and didn't even bother to look at it.

All I can do is laugh hahah

i really regret not chucking in 1-2 ether when this was first shilled on biz. ive been burned by too many shitcoins on ED that were apparently "promising" so i avoided it for that reason

Wait guys stop buying for a second I fomo'd myself to sell some other alts and am transferring to cryptopia to buy more right now

Yeah I made the same decision. What a mistake haha.

Now I'm saying "oh I'll wait til it dips". I bet it won't but fuck it I can't bring myself to FOMO in now.

well i just bought on ED, there is a huge price disparity atm. i just bought my tokens for roughly 28c a piece while its about 46 on cryptopia

Holy shit I just noticed that.
All my funds are in ETH on Binance though so it will take too long to get there :\ Fucking cryptokitties

>that sell wall on ED

J U S T
U
S
T

Aaaaaannnddd the price gap closed

... A fucking huge ass research report organisation reported on it, and it's not promising?

>so much green in a sea of red

it feels borderline criminal

to the user who asked about me, i am doing great and have not sold, holding onto my meager 4,000~ coins

starting to feel comfy

BTC transfer is almost done, God bless this correction giving me a good reentry

>tfw the sell wall just got bigger

this is what i get for fomoing. i deserve it t b h

sold at 3800
don't trust this scam pseudo scientific shit

don't be late again bois

I sold/didnt go all in because qash in the long run will be great, you still have time, and it's cheaper right now. former vice pres of visa/former aide to us pres is involved.
thanks again for sharing the hidden gems, anons

>missing out on the easiest x20 ever

RIP

Just doubled my investment on this correction. Alright goys, see you end of January :^)

BALLS DEEP ALSO MY MAN

>missing out
sold at 3800
last price 3200

>manages to sell high on such anemic volume

how much did you hold? 100?

what does EncrypGen even do? do you even know the tech behind it?

it's like genes and blockchain and shit. you know how dna can copy itself indefinitely? it's the same with money here.

Won't have money to invest until mid next week or the week after, so I'm basically out.