Linkies predictions for July 2018

I am going to say $3.50 but at best $7, to crazy?
What do you think?

Assuming crypto still exists come 2018 and we get actual announcements (Rory announcing Sergay is on a diet doesn't count), probably 80 cents.

If the announcement is big enough, it could break the $1 sell walls which will obviously come up at like 97-99 cents, and then it could moon towards $1.50-$2 on hype/FOMO, at which point i would sell.

OR, no announcements and we do a DNT and bleed out to 8 cents.

I think youre underestimating anticipation. For instance, ARK is a coin where the project isnt even finished, its use is very niche, yet it from from 60 cents to where it is now.

Hell, LINK mooned to 30 cents with no major news at all, just the tech and usecase potential.

True, and i agree. I hold a pretty big link bag from the crowdsale.

I think there is a lot of promising projects in the market and some people are just too emotionally attached to link. It is certainly one of the better projects, but without smart contracts having real world adaptation, link is useless. And although you might have arguments as to why smart contracts will certainly be adopted, try explaining that to a normie.

My dick gets hard when i read that

Can anyone explain why now in mew there are chainlink tokens and now chainlink network tokens?. I'm sure it was not there before, can anyone explain this please?

by the time dumbass normies find out why decentralized oracles matter, ill be a millionaire. I tried explaining it a simplistic as possible to them, saying that chain link is what connect bitcoin with the biggest financial institutions in the world, and they still doubt me but it doesnt really matter. All need is for LINK to start btfo'ing the other alt coins.

Can I please can a answer too this? Anyone know?

I have 3000 LINK is this enough? What sort of hardware/how many LINK to profit off my own node?

Watch any of the numerous videos Thomas has posted. He's also very responsive on the Gitter and reddit to node questions.

Enough for what?

Just keep trading to get more, it won't moon anytime soon

1600 sats
most likely even less

Can we get some more exchanges already, for fucks sakes

i would love to trade LINK on kraken if it would run on better servers already.

>try explaining that to a normie.

kekkk, that's the point, you should buy now before the herd even knows about its existence. you think XRP investors understand what the coin is about? no it's because of hype and buzzwords. "dude, it's like BANKS and shit. banks = money, we're gonna be rich!".

This. Take a look at IOTA, it's a complete shitcoin with no redeemable qualities but it's 4th on the marketcap only because of reddit hype. Imagine what'll happen to LINK once they catch whiff of it.

PRICED IN BOYS

NO IM LOSING YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

GIVE MY MONEY BACK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
MY MONIES
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

no matter how much it will cost
you will NEVER get back all this gains you missed by holding your money in this shitcoin for months

>without smart contracts having real world adaptation, link is useless
Literally that is the purpose of LINK. Giving real world companies a way to trust Smart Contracts.

>put my 12k into Bitcoin in October
>sell a few days ago
>would have doubled my money to around 24k or something
>instead I bought Link
>have over 35k Link
>only needs to go to 70 cents to make 24k
>if it goes to $3 I make over 100k

Bitcoin gives the most pathetic gains imaginable. May as well just invest in stocks at that point.

At least 25$ EYO 2018

First we need to be sure that Sergey is still alive.

He liked a tweet recently he is alive

If I put ~60USD in Chain how much should I expect in a month?

30 USD, don't buy it. I like fuddingthis coin

$50.

I am looking at a LINK price around 3$ in February, 8$EOY

$1 END OF 2017
$12 JULY 2018

MY BLUE ID AND DIGITS CONFIRM

$4

In all seriousness though, probably $100

he liked two things on Twitter this month. Check it.

He was working on a cryptokitties contest sideproject on his github just a few days ago. 22 days since commiting to link though...

lmao, yeah it "only" needs to go to 70 cents but do you know when that will be?
Probably not for the next 6 months knowing this team does not give any news whatsoever, meanwhile Bitcoin went 3x in one month.

these are fucking shit predictions, fuck off fags
$100 by may

>not aware of what a private repo is