CANT SELL OUT

legitimately you CANNOT sell out of your digital monopoly money.

WTF I thought this was just a meme!

get verified you fucking retarded pleb

>tfw he thinks he can start trading without getting verified

How much can you cash out in total, and how much should you cash out to lower the chance of getting caught tax evading?

so guys, i'm buying coins atm, will reach investments between 2500 and 4000 euros. I hope to make 10x-20x gains in a year or two.

my plan is to go travel to another eu country with a bitcoin atm and spend a week withdrawing my 10 thousands of euros and then sneak back to my country (also schengen)

isn't this a good plan?

>How do I illegal?
you don't report it as income you dufus

great advice then 10 years later the irs audits you and rapes your asshole.

you cant buy a 500k house and 200k car without big brother wanting a piece of the pie

and if you dont give that piece of pie to big brother you go to jail

isnt being bluepilled fun

Idiot

Haha. You can.

But nobody would notice if I withdraw like $2k monthly or less eh?

^this

Also why don't you live in Europe?
We've Switzerland for example.

Why exactly?

oh cool, so if you had 100k it would take you over 4 years at 2k withdraw a month just to evade the fucking IRS.

I do live in Norway/Rapefugee smart city land but the communist government demands 23% tax on withdrawals of stocks/crypto. Though I would need to declare it as that. I’m just wondering the max safest amount to withdraw so big brother won’t notice

IRS will audit you if you take out a mortgage but it will be a routine audit, if they cannot screw you you won't hear from them

>communist
>23% tax

you're such a fucking idiot

I ASKED A FUCKING QUESTION YOU FUCKING DUMB NIGGER

LITERALLY CAN'T CASH OUT

AND I TOLD YOU WHY YOUR QUESTION WAS RETARDED YOU DUMB NIGGER

Nobody will notice if there is no reporting form filled by either you or the exchange!! if the iRS contacts you it is very easy to write a response letter showing you're crypto is not effectively connected to trade or business usc 26 7701 a 26, give then 30 days response time (written in the letter demanding them to show it is connected to trade or business and produce an oath of office) KYS SCitizen here

its fucking bullshit you cant at least use investment gains to buy a principal place of residence without being taxed in between transferring from one asset to another

You will get raped if the customs find you with 10k cash and you have no explanation.

His inside schengen he wont get caught

Dude do you realize how Europe works, at least within the EU, more specifically the countries that are part of Schengen?

I even thought about going to Switzerland and sneaking over the border through a forest or by pretending i'm some cyclist tourist.

I'd probably go and withdraw 20-30k euros, if my investments go well.

To clarify, Switzerland is favourable because it seems that fees are very low compared to other countries nearby and it's still reasonably close to my country, so that I don't need to use flights. Otherwise I might go for The Netherlands

you can bet your ass they WILL produce an oath of office AND show how its connected to trade and business. theyre the fucking IRS you brainlet.

Suck my dick, I am eventually planning to completely withdraw my stuff and pay the taxes, but so far I just want to cash out to have some additional money aside from my salary, so like $500 or less than a month

You can’t just open a bank account there online and cash out your bitcoin there?