NEWFAG HERE

>Be me in 2013
>Albania is shit
>Brainlet
>Kinda in info and such
>Cousins from out give money
>Don't know what bitcoin really is that much so just trade my 2000 euros for bitcoin thinking is a way to keep the money on the net (like VISA or something)
>Buy 80 bitcoin (at that time was like 27 $ or smth)
>Now
>Frequent /int/ and /g/ not hearing much about bitcoin
>Start seeing posts about bitcoin on /int/
>Start hearing about bitcoin on Albanian news and such
>The value is going down
>"OH shit I must have lost quite some money" thinking the value has gone >25$
>See the value
>Its +11000 dollars/bitcoin
>Am literally richer than all of Albania's politicians
>Dunno what to do
GUYS, tf should I do, If I put them in my account back to Euros the state might think I am involved in mass crime, I might get killed or something THe things here are maybe if one gets more than 3000 dollars he can be seen + politicians are corrupt and might get the money just like what happened in Bulgaria

Guys what should I do,I love that I have the opportunity to buy my house and stuff, but also fear for my life
What do?

cash out slowly

Send it to my wallet

Move away, find a shitty job in a not shit country. Once you are settled here cash out.

Be very careful not to tell anybody.

move, then cash out

Why cash out? Just buy a house with bitcoin

Buy a ticket.
Move to UK.

buy a property in saint kitts and get citizenship there

buy a house, literally cant go wrong

>move to New Zealand
>Get work visa and work rurally on a sheep station
>Cash out slowly
>Buy land off an old farmer with cash

Yeah, Im not THAT brainlet

pink wojak's are earned,
they're not for newfags

like anytime you receive a large sum of money (prizes, lottery etc), keep it quiet and don't advertise it. You could also look at moving :)

You could also do it slowly and just cash out a few hundred $ at a time

If you're serious you have enough money to get the fuck out of Albania and take the family with.
If you want to stay simply quit working and cash out slowly over the years.

I prefer to stay desu

Cash out enough money for it to be equal to the average pay or slightly above in Albania each month. Do NOT cash out everything or anything above 5k every other month. You can also look into cashing out to paypal if you don't mind the fees and using that to buy things online.

larp

Just go full Breivik mode and kill your politicians you Shqip faggot

People telling him to move - you do realise he is Albanian right? There is no chance he will get visas unless he plays the refugee card by pretending he is Kosovan but that ship flew in the 1990s.

Localbitcoin in albania will probably involve him + meeting some shady fucks in a multi-storey car park and been thrown into the back of a car and never seen again.

Quality larp.

Send 0.2 here 1MGtMMHPFghz7wz5tVc9Z294bi6mqugZs7

Or I'll arrange your holiday in Burel.

If user actually has 80 bitcoins then he can just get all the nessecary documentation from the dark net.

and now i have a wojak folder
made me fucking post

Do you want to launder it or get it out as a lump sum?

Move to slovenia where they dont tax bitcoin and buy a house there.

Cash out, tell what you've done when the taxmen comes, pay 35% tax on your gains or something and enjoy lambolife.

Don't forget to buy back in when BTC crashes to 2k.

No thanks we’re full

Sike
I was fucking with ya
0 bitcoins here

>UK
>Overpriced as fuck and gimping themselves economically
Maybe if you live in rural UK in a cheap area, but fuck living in London

cdo me blesh mua po i terhoqe pa problem ;3?

Cash out the money.

Dont tell anyone.

Restart your life somewhere else where no one knows you.

If you say you're rich you'll have suddenly lots of new and very fake friends. Dont.

Why are you still living in that third world shithole, take the ones you care and move away to a decent house by a lake in Finland or Denmark i heard theres no taxes for bitcoin in denmark so that would be the place I'd retire if i was you , ignore the white supremacist telling you we're full no rapefugees they are just edgy faggots brainwashed by /pol just move gives 0 fucks about the rest of the world

>has 80 BTC that worth around $1m
>richer than all of Albania's politicians

Holy fuck how poor are your politicians?

look i know what you should do.
go to USA. with tourist visa.make a bank account in the usa. put your bitcoin in an exchange. and cash out to your account.
if you put more than 500k usd to any US Banks you are allowed to live in the usa.
live your life. make money. buy some burger king frenchise or whatever. make big bucks.
if you dont know how to do it. i can help you.
if you give me little bit of monies ofcourse.

>Holy fuck how poor are your politicians?

When they become really rich they leave the country and top being Albanian politicians.

He can't move you retard. Its extremely hard for Albania's and eastern Europeans to get Visas, unless they work in politics or the military.

OP your best bet is to bribe or "buy" a politician and make him give you a diplomatic passport which would literally allow you to travel wherever you want and bypassing any security checks at the airport.

Move to germany

Bulgarian here, the government seized bitcoins from a organized multinational criminal gang that used corrupt border officers to install malware on government computers, which helped the criminals mark certain trucks as "checked" while they were transferring drugs through the border. The bitcoins they seized were worth much less than they're worth now, too.
Nobody would just steal your bitcoins here, and if you wanna go legal, the tax is just 10%.

Are you mentally ill, albania is part of schengen op can move where the fuck he wants within europe idk about usa uk australia canada ecc

Albania is not EU though, so he'd need a visa nonetheless to actually live or work somewhere in Europe.

>pink wojak
nice larp

Ye, pretty obvious larp desu, btc got extremely popular early 2013 when it exploded to $240 during the Cyprus crysis, and to $1200 during the Mt Gox willybotting.
It's not like anyome actually bought this early and FORGOT until now.

>Frequent /g/
>not reading any of the crypto generals in 2014

nice try, ismet

Move out. Tell your family you are going for a travel, stfu about bitcoin. Once you are settled else where cash out and maybe tell your family.

>Amerlards think that UK is only London and rural