HEY OBSIDIAN BROTHERS

Am I going to make it?

Yes, you're going to make it.

Yes user, you're going to make it

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

why are you guys getting so excited about this project? also i doubt a messenger app will cause a significant pump

5$ EOY 2018, I guarantee it

Geeez, the delusion in this thread

>working product
>listing on major exchange thereafter
>not causing pump

There will be a pump. Moreover, this app is only one of many apps to be created on the platform.

I agree pls dont buy

$5 by EOQ2 of 2018, I guarantee it.

but those are just apps. how are the coins important?

The coins are the only way to send money through the apps. In addition, ODN is proof of stake, which requires the coin to facilitate the blockchain.

Anyone who owns 10,000+ ODN is going to make it. The market cap is literally $11 million and a working app - something normies will actually want to use - is being released on Christmas Eve.

i can only guess that it's children who are obsessed with texting applications that go after this coin. there are much better use cases for blockchain

yeah i can see wide adoption here -- people have to pay for every single message they send instead of using free alternatives

do some research before you post

Sending messages will be free.

Fuck fiat, who knows how much BTC will be by then. Talk to me in Satoshis brother, I'm holding 22k ODN here.

Imagine this pulling off a NEO...

You don't seem to understand. This isn't a coin for normal conversations about the weather, it's basically about making illegal arrangements lol.

>Jamal wants to buy weed
>Jamal messages Tyrone on the Obsidian messenger
>"Yo gimme an ounce faggot"
>Location for exchange organized via the messenger
>Jamal pays Tyrone via ODN coins, which are encrypted and untraceable unlike BTC etc

Basically imagine Monero also came with a messenger and a platform on which privacy-based ICOs could be created. That's Obsidian.

And it's currently dirt cheap.

This.

This is exactly what made me buy, thank fuck they revamped the website after that atrocious 're-launch', I was started to get concerned.

>I guarantee it

ok, so you are willing to compensate my losses if it tanks down to below ico price?

otherwise, i can't really use your guarantee for anything, fucktard

Anyone else feeling damn comfy staking masternodes?

Obsidian devs raped a dog?
Can someone tell me what this is about?
Did they really gangrape a dog?
Or do they have hostile feelings towards the dogecoin community?

>which are encrypted and untraceable unlike BTC
unfortunately not, its literally a stratis fork, all transactions are transparent