Who is Satoshi Nakamoto ?

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto ?

Is cryptocurrency the anime of currency?

I am satoshi nakamoto. AMA
dubs confirm

The 21st century Shakespeare.

yes

Satoshi, y u still a poorfag? Cash out already!

YOU

Isn't there some circumstantial evidence he's from the UK?

Come_from_beyond
He could see that Bitcoin will not accomplish what it was intended for and so has released NXT and current Dev on IOTA.
Bitcoin is already fucked by greed and banks, not Satoshis vision. Fuck all the richbois who fucked Bitcoin for everyone. There is no peace without chaos. Trips confirms

i tought the evidence shows that he is from northern america or something ?

Hal Finney

Nick Szabo

NSA confirms

Minister

Hello, how can I help you?

Hal Finney with help from Nick Szabo.

Finney is now cryogenically frozen and has a brain wallet with his private keys. The entire point of Bitcoin was so that the American government would arms race to find a way to cure ALS and allow cryogenically frozen people to be revived in order to wake up Finney and get his coins. This was Finney's plan all along and he will gladly hand the coins over.

Bitcoin will literally cure ALS and make us immortal.

Well IOTA doesn't have the ambition to become a currency. It's a platform to host IOT transactions and a data marketplace. So that doesn't make sense

>The Satoshi is in cryogenic statis and he created bitcoin to cure his ALS conspiracy

This is great. Hope it's true.

sergey nazarov
btc is his side project.
mainline lambo land is chainlink.
get with it.

Its skynet

You are looking in all the wrong places. Just study the 0.1v bitcoin software that he originally released. Now look at the source code for a certain torrent client that was released in the mid 2000s. The answer should be obvious.

Sergey (((Nazarov)))

This dumbarse is not Nakamoto, he's a degenerate core shill and nothing more.

It's obviously Elon

Connect the dots people. It's actually trump.

Ludvig Streigus or Brahm Cohen along with Finney