BTC thread

BTC is mooning and I sold at the bottom.

It's over for me It was the last time I bet against BTC

Gonna end it up soon, should have bought when I knew in 2011

I just wanted to get a better life for me and my mommy after all the shit we've been through

If it makes you feel any better, you would've pussed out at the first sign of a dip back then too.

>mfw FUDed non-stop yesterday and today and bought the dip
Thanks for your bags suckers, next time trust the King :^)

PS give yourself a bit of time to FOMO your way back in and HODL you fucking idiot.

You're not the first person to shit their pants when they think about what could have been. BTC trades in the souls of potential millionaires. Join the fucking club.

Yes, anyway, I was bound to fail. failing Uni, failing shit jobs, failing BTC, failing relashionship, failed family, no father, sister suicided.

And now BTC. Seriously I'm done guys, this was the last nail in the coffin.

Good luck on the road

This is gonna go much lower don't worry.

>what could have been
Very hard.
But you learn best when it's painful.

You will make it back you retards. I sure did right now, thanks to you panicking.

I remember back in 2011 when I discovered BTC, I was a neet living with my mother, I was so excited about it but had no money, so I got into Dogecoin. I was so proud of my 8000 Dogecoins, I remember explaining to my mom about BTC and how despite the fact I had no money to put in it I could maybe make it mining dogecoin.

Now my mother is old and losing mind and I missed the train while I knew about it.

I just want to die now and end the suffering of a failed life

>I just wanted to get a better life for me and my mommy after all the shit we've been through
dont worry bro its just the way shit goes. in high school my friend and i looked at btc and thought it was too expensive and difficult to buy at 20usd for a bitcoin. If i had have had more of an interest in IT i probably would have bought one.

then since october this year ive been more heavily invested in following bitcoin trends deeper than just the headlines. told a friend id get on during the next crash, when it hit 5k usd. Could have tripled my salary since november if i had of just committed to it.

The issue is, im not a gambler and I know that for me at my level of knowledge and time to follow the markets, i would merely be gambling on it continuing to increase.

Similarly, i know that if i had of bought bitcoin when it was 20usd, when it hit 300$usd i can guarantee i would have sold and got out with a tidy profit and bought some playstation games.

dont stress too much about it, and dont end it all, that wont make your life or anyone elses any better. try enjoy what you have in life, even if thats just browsing Veeky Forums and meeting randoms online

> BTC is mooning

Look at the chart

The 1h chart

>I sold at the bottom
>should have bought when I knew in 2011

Which is it OP? Did you buy and then sell low or did you never buy at all?

I sold at the bottom which is 11 000, now the dip is over and it will never come back again

>i daytrade
stop pretending

chill

it will go down to 11.5-12.5k

its so easy to predict these swings faggot.

Thanks and good luck bro

Be sure to buy the peaks bro. Best way to consistently lose money!

>you can predict the market

If you're not at this moment a billionaire, your predictions and opinions are fully and utterly horseshit.

>pic related.

There is a new category
Two in fact
but the other one is a just a Tranny feminist with a VPN so not Germain
so yeah
New category
Some Adderall OD faggot sitting watching all Crypto markets
Every waking min
Yet
Not invested in any of them
but always looking for the latest tick in price
and then rushes to BIZ to LARP "I lost all my money suicide watch" fanficion.
Definitely an asperger territory of Autism
But the fapping joy he takes with the tragedy of it all
He enjoys the imagined destruction of his creation.
On a deep sexual level.
So yeah I got to think
Are you a Jew OP?
Cuz it would explain a lot.

I am quite certain this is a dead cat bounce

there were 2 guys with proofs that bought at 16.5 and 17.8
i guess they are pretty JUSTed right now
not all of kms pink wojaks are larpers

dead cat bounce was yesterday when it went back up to over 14000. it's recovering now.

long term, this was just another correction for bitcoin. if a 20% correction scares you, then you haven't been in crypto for long.

I'm the white loser who could have been a decent person if he ever had a father figure.

Yes I feel it, it's going to 20k now

optimism
NEW PARADIGM!!!
optimism
NEW PARADIGM!!!
dude

>Doubles down on the LARP
huh
I should trust my gut more.

You are a Jew.

dont be an idiot! you never, fucking never go out of btc. you just hold it and trade shitcoins to make more of it! its THAT simple simple!

It was a 37% correction.
Completely in line with all others corrections.
By the way, it tend to raise 60% of the precedent ATH, so we're bound for around MINIMUM 30k before the other dip.

Annnd you gave away the LARP

This is me in 1993 on the picture sucker

this
nothing wrong with 50% correction after parabolic rise

Should I fomo back in?

Hopefully it goes back down to $1000 or $400.

We haven't seen the end of cryptocurrencies spike and fall.

The world is being more developed than ever before... africa, india, asia, middle east, south america.

Soon back at 16k guys, enter the rocket now

dead cat bounce

It clearly broke the downtrend line with the spike above 15k

Weak hands get rekt when it comes to BTC. It's not a meme.