Coins like Ethereum & Monero are normie Alts

You should feel bad if you own them.

what are alts for pros?
i don't want to be a normie :^(

the more normies that want it the better

>one cpu one vote

Did you really have to ask?

Yeah but you have to buy before the normies catch on. Swimming with normies has little rewards.

>Monero is gaining normie attention

Moon soon?

just sold 100k and bought LINK thanks op

m9, Monero is normie right now. The real question is, which coin is next?

zec

>no hardware wallet
>bloating issues
>coinbase does not have it
Kek, heck no retard. I like Monero and all but it will be 1 year before it's normy friendly. And oh guess what... LOADS OF INTEREST FOR MONERO IN MEXICO. Think about that for a second.

N-next comes South America user?

yeah the dark net is starting to use it. it's slow rise is unstoppable desu. It will only take a few more raids on people and the feds being unable to find the funds and monero will be a certified moon mission (already is desu. no way it's value won't keep rising)

Yeah you have good talk, but normies are the ones getting into Monero now to make money. Do normies make money?

I didn't know money launderers, drug dealers and black markets were for normies

That is the utility value, we are talking about normie speculation here.

>tfw drug addicts and terrorists are still too fucking stupid to use Monero

REEEEEEE

pump my fucking coin you degenerates

not really, the lack of multisig is the reason preventing it from becoming widespread for darknet deals
it's in the works though, which means more time to accumulate

>tfw I had Monero installed in 2014 and was planning to buy €50,- worth just to diversify my portfolio and because it had a unique aspect to it being the focus on privacy
>it had no UI and I didn't know how to start the wallet so I just spent the money on weed on the silkroad instead

WEW never do drugs kids, it makes you retarded

Bullshit I literally had a YouTube video out by that time so you fuckers bitching could have it done in 5 minutes.

Fuck you for lying, you just didn't believe.

Admit it

kek

Yeah it was my own fault, price stayed stable for another 2 years could've been semi-rich now for a 21yo but yeah was a weed addicted faggot

Zencash instead of monero
and for ETH I don't know.

>you should feel bad for making money on the normie invation

Oh shit, sorry. I will proceed to put all my money into fucking useless ERC20 tokens.