REQ MOON MISSION THREAD

>implying I would ever sell this under 1 dollar.

Have you finally been convinced that REQ is the next fucking moon mission that's gonna make everyone here rich? You missed BTC, you missed ETH, you missed ANS/NEO, you missed IOTA.

Don't miss REQ. It's not too late.

i bought 600 req at .12 should i buy more

I don't know who to trust

Don't bother explaining to the brainlets they should buy the dip, they've already convinced themselves it's a PnD like all the other shitcoins they got burned on

> Speculators look at the Price
> Investors look at the Product

Got a buy of 1025 REQ @ .12 earlier. Right before the pump.

Feels good

The mission is over you retard, what are you on about?

>tfw bought 10k under ICO

I already sold just ten minutes ago.

you're an idiot

Barely any walls until 0.00039

Planning on buying if it dips below .0003

how does REQ have so much more volume that everything around it and yet it's not mega mooning daily?

Fuck I just woke up. I wish I could of sold at 1247.

way too much support for it to go below 0.0003

Damn now you'll just have to hold for their product like the rest of us :(((

Reentry where.

>Coin pumps 50% or more
>Coin subsequently dumps down and volume dries up
>Soon threads appear on first page of Veeky Forums telling everyone the "real" moon mission is about to begin or "buy now or be poor forever"

L M A O
Bagholders are pathetic.

And im bullish as hell on link.

its gonna dip to .00029 mark my words

Massive 650mil+ in circulation

When I go to bed I usually put up a ridiculous sell offer and hope it gets licked during the night. You risk it bulldozing past you forever but I think you have >50/50 odds. Of course, an alarm would be better.

Rekt

>has no REQ, lives with parents, has micropenis

And there the Reqqie goes again, yet again he bought too high and sold too late.
Now he is as usual again stuck in the gutter ditch, with heavy bags under his arm, trying to drag himself out. To be reqt for eternity seems to be his lot.

I can't wait until it breaks $10 eoy

REQ taking off again. Round 2

Yeah not a bad idea actually.

Bought a bunch at token launch, and just used the shitty prices and pump and dumpers to accumulate.

Now it shot up to a new ATH.

You guys did remember to buy back in?

I did warn you...

Yeah I've made 50% the last few days doing this. You have to get lucky but it's not too bad of a tactic. And the usual case is .. literally nothing happens.

tfw didn't buy because was waiting for 32500 again

g-guys, i think we are actually going to make it.

burgers are waking up and FOMO-ing hard.

Yeah, first I lost 300REQ for bad timing but got back like 250, so not so bad. Now just HODL

Accumulated 5K REQ swing trading this sweet pump. Thank you whales.

>started the day off with 1k req
>currently at 1.8k
I need to not be greedy but I love this shit.

lol fkn moron swing traders. can't wait till you get priced out of the market and lose half your stack fomoing in. get reqt

I would be right with you user but this was a clear pump and dump. If you're smart and not greedy, this is a great opportunity to make bank. Problem is most people can't quit while ahead.

I did. Fuck you.

nice response

WHEN THE FUCK DO I SELL?

Volume is at its ATH, if BTC and ETH stay stagnant this could be the big run. Definitely once the testnet product is released, tho

Nice meme gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

nothing under $100

$1.30-$1.50 short term. End of Q1.

$6 EOY 2018

$60 EOY 2019

It'd be dumb to sell at this point. The testnet bull run is starting now.

True but if u can hang in the swings you can make good bank, but it is pretty risky to do so now.

I'm definitely not selling but I'm hesitant about throwing my remaining 1 BTC at this coin. On the small chance it dips between now and testnet. Which could be tomorrow for all we know...

>sell req hoping it’ll go down
>testnet launch occurs
>price immediately spikes 2-3x

autism

Trips confirm

Get in now lads

Im thinking that I sell my Stellar at -20%, Im almost sure I would get that minimum 2x much faster than Stellar. Dont know what to do.

I'm sorry I made fun of u REQ fags... forgive me

we all wish user. we'd be lucky to get[ past $1

Dude, $1 by EOY is wildly optimistic. You guys are so delusional man.

Target for testnet: .25c

Q4 2018: $1

Trips never lie. We'll go 2-3x after testnet launch

AAAA ITS GETTING STARTED, 2000 SATS TODAY?

WE ARE MAKING A FUCKING KILLING

It won’t even match OMG’s market cap with that price. And they have a functioning product.

If it’s less than $6 by the end of 2018 I will be surprised. Token burn will be kicking m in so it doesn’t even need 100x the market cap from launch. This boi just needs a $3 Billion market cap to make solid gains.

>Q4 2018: $1
you're forgetting the burning mechanism...
req can go to $2-$5 while still having a 500m cap

REQ is a literal money printing machine once it starts being used

1billion EOY just gonna hold this 4 million req while I wait. EZ money

It will get to 2200 then dip back to around 1500.

Enlighten me, considering investing 10K

volume picking up. Seriously don't play around right now...if you're not in pick up a position...

Finally

very big sell walls on binance

wait

AAAA should I sell those fucking Stellars -20% and buy more REQ??!?

Thanks pajeet!

fuck its pumping again

The pajeet is right though, $20m is record volume for REQ.

bitcoin moving has scared the pumper off....

>The pajeet is right though
What a wonderful time to be alive

I sold at 780. Will we ever get another dip back to 700?

>700
Probably not.
Waiting for 900 myself.

Hell no. Maybe 900 but not that much.

Current trend indicates 1350 in next 2 hours then dip to 1000.

Yes. I'd buy more if not for my daily limit.

Am I going to make it?

need ATLEAST 10k and that's pushing it

No, but thats good start. Take profits and buy some more in dip or find another rocket.

you guys think its maxed out?

No way.

any sub $1 ALT, just buy 1000 and don't look at it.
these are basically penny stocks. know how to hedge.

not with REQ. go balls deep in confido

Definitely not. Wait till Colossus publish.

The P&D is kind of over for now but they are buying back in for the next one. REQ, in general, could hit 500mil market cap+ any time in the next 12 days.

t. brainlet

Huh, apparently I've made 30% on this token. Go figure. I don't even know what it does, I just bought it because they were backed by Y combinator.

Deluded Reqies. I buy your bags soon enough.

That sell wall 40k ETH

Sold at 285 ETH REEEEEE. Didnt think it would keep going up to 360+!!!! Made a bit off my initial investment though so thats good. Gonna wait for the dip again before buying in volume fucking tripled in one day

THESE GAINS ARE DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FEELSGOOD

> (OP)
MOONING IN 3..2..

Third world, ultra poorfag scum looking for money to move out to a less shitty country. Did I do well? Is it possible?

Sweet Jesus this might actually make me whole from getting absolutely devastated yesterday.

I have hope for you user. REQ will carry you to a better place.

Deluded pajeet, we won't be selling anytime soon, it's too comfy in here.

proud of you ^_^

Should I get in at 0.16 or wait for dip?

College fag who can only afford about 5500 right now. Should I wait for it to dip a little more or should I just buy now?

niiiiiiice

Member of the whale group here. We pulled out at 38-40k. Honestly impressed that it's gone down so slowly after us.

Won't tell you exactly where our buy-in is, obviously, but I'd recommend cashing out now and buying back in at a sub-30k point that you think is sensible.

>inb4 larping
You believe what you want, obviously, but I've only made the money I have because of biz getting me into crypto, so I like to pay it forward.

could buy some now, some later to see where it goes