Encrypgen (DNA)

Encrypgen (DNA)
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/encrypgen/

>Current Price = $0.465901
>24 Gain = 81%
>1 Week Gain = 226.30%
>Tangible benefit (Blockchain for genome data)

You already failed to capitalise on BTC. Don't miss your second chance.

I knew about this since it was at 0.1. I'm a broke 16 year old so the 27th of december is when i can buy this since that is when i get paid. Do you think It'd be too late by then.

I fucking love this coin. It's made me more money in 3 days than wagecucking for a month. Super excited for it's future too.
Dates to watch: Dec 20, Jan 30

Your efforts are futile.

Finding out the potential of this coin would require biz to read a white paper and maybe even the spero report.

They'd rather meme about link and deluded arkies.

shill/10

Fuck I can't decide between this and req. I wish I had more money.

elixir

the fact that spero noticed this coin is amazing lol

Their report is what sold me on it. Extremely indepth and well written. Bullish af

Gain = 81%
Week Gain = 226.30%
Are you McShill trying to make us NOT buy this?
Now is not the right time anyway.

I actually thought that encrypgen paid spero but it was clarified that public reports where just interesting coins picked by their analysts. To the moon!

Yes. Buy the rumor, sell the news. This is the news.

Everyone just wants to shill their coin here

I'm a bioinformatician and cay say with 100% confidence that there's no application for blockchain in genomics

>news
>11 btc 24hr volume
>kek

> bioinformatician btw

Congrats, you found a gem before everybody else!

nah i bought in at 1.15k and sold off some at 1.5k then fomo'ed back in at 3.2k. Should've had a 3x gain but im a cuck

i sold at 2,5
i saw huge green dick and took profit right away
seemed unnatural

kek thats nothing i bought 11300 for 1.8 eth, and sold for about 4 eth, currently worth almost 10 eth :(((

What the fuck is genomic data and why would i want to exchange it?

I can here when it was $0.06 shilled it,got one reply telling me to fuck off cuz the website was trash, told him fuck the website get money, and was called a pajeet

from now on I will just hodl and be comfy with it

you were doing gods work my son, thankless but righteous through divine eyes

The next big thing google is all in on it, basically selling the results of your dna test to private companies. Right now companies like 23andMe charge you for a dna test then sell your results to research labs. This is currently the most jewish scheme I can think of.

Your genomic data is really valuable to researchers but are often rare because people are scared of their data being associated with their identities. So this coin masks your identity before it is introduced into the market. See the news about 23andme selling of their customers' data

How do I buy it?

>Your genomic data is really valuable to researchers
In what way?

Sell walls gone, I repeat sell walls gone
This is not a fucking drill

>So this coin masks your identity before it is introduced into the market.
1; It's a Token not a Coin
2. Why do we need public blockchain to "mask identify"?

I work at Synthetic Genomics and I can also say after reading their white paper that this is shortsighted and has no real application for genomics in the future. It is targeted to those with only a passing knowledge of the research sector and will not reach adoption by the industry.

google it you fag. health risks and ancestry data

So they can make female clone slaves of you silly.

They can look for a lot of stuff. Right now most of the genomic data is of white people and chinks, so you can't really apply stuff you see in that to all people. You can also give medication based on the genetics of a patient. Bio informatics is a really big field so this kinda seems legit.

some fag seriously asking if genomic data is valuable, lol

I see you haven't filled your bags yet

kek just use 23andme stupid fuck

Holy fuck guys

Fomoing into shitcoin kek.
Never change biz

>Up 170.26%
Wow the FOMO, the pink wojacks will be fun

thanks Veeky Forums that fomo was well executed

Yes yes buy more at 170 percent anons
I need the price higher before i sell

how high will this thing go?

$20 by February

am i getting meme'd or do you really think that

Full genomic sequencing is the future of science (I work in this exact field), but the current political climate makes pretty bleak reading for scientific funding. It's a good idea for a coin but that's why I'm skeptical.

Not only it has an excellent use case, its has the best token name : DNA
Everybody will want it.

You’re getting memed probably $2 by February

>$20 by February
I would literally shit myself if that happened.

I mean it is going to be listed on Bittrex or Binance soon so I wouldn't rule it out. I dumped one of my other coins and went all in on this one. It has a relatively low supply and could potentially do a Walton. Not letting biz talk me out of this one like they did when IOTA was only 48 cents

Now it's too late to buy, the pump is over.
With the news come and gone it's at ATH and it'll slowly dip from there
No news no product, recipe for heavy bags through December

Sitting on a comfy 15k. Glad I bought more on that 3100 sat dip.

What news? App comes out before Christmas

Buy now ?

Wait for a dip ?

Or is it just too late ?

I feel like it has still room for growth

just dropped to 4k.
buy fast, user. Before it goes up again.

good chance i noticed your post and didnt respond. you tipped me on this, thanks alot bro

Bought it at around 0.15$, just before it went above 0.25$. Am glad I got on the train at that time. I would have bought it at 0.10$, but I had problems with EtherDelta (didn't know it was trading on Cryptopia as well), and it took 3 days to deposit money and make the trade. Currently very comfy with it.

Literally everyone just bought the 4k dip. That's a good sign.

tfw bought in at 0.18, when i could've bought in at 0.06 but didn't cuz etherdelta was bugging out for me

lot of extremely bitter people on here who don't know that you're supposed to buy alts low and sell them high...they got burned a couple of times and now every alt recommendation triggers their PTSD.
just dyor, never fomo and don't go all-in, what's so fucking difficult?

My only regret is that I didn’t put more in, but risk management is something I’ll be able to forgive myself for.

The Spero report
The app is already priced in there are no short term gains to be had from this

ok it officially did a PnD. bag holders have been created. coin is dead. sell and move on

Theres some people on biz who’ve helped me make money, its always good to return the favor to those who’ll listen.

yes HOW CAN I BUY THIS COIN TELL ME ANONS

>Been on 1 real exchange for a week
>Time to dump everything I guess
Lol weak hands lose every time.

The real pump hasn’t came yet when people on r/cryptocurrency start shilling it might be time to start selling a bit and lessening my position. But the supply is only 66mill so I believe we can reach $3 before Q1 2018 ends.

same here, but that's all hindsight talk. i'm not expecting too much of this coin yet anyway. the price increase seems amazing, but look at the volume, it's still very anemic. if i'd sell my stack right now i'd probably crash the price.

Exactly with coins like this you have to layer your buys too, so you don’t sky rocket the price.

>i'd probably crash the price.
honestly, this would be nice
i want to buy some more at 2k

People keep buying the dips. This isn't over. This is only the beginning. 10x in a week.

We going for 5k satoshis today, boys?

where the fuck are you niggers buying this shitcoin

Cryptopia . No doubt this will be added to Binance or Bittrex soon. The fact that they scored the DNA ticker symbol is alsp great for marketing. Everyone will want a piece of DNA

Is there any news on new exchange listings or are you just shitposting

fuck cryptopia. scam confirmed.

they wrote somewhere on their discrod that they had sent out applications to bittrex, binance, polo and other shit exchanges. Idk about bittrex and polo, but binance listing seems like a legit opportunity

I nearly rage-quitted because it took so much time and fees to get to the trade. Glad I didn't.

Stupid newfaggot here
How come exchanges that have all the hundreds of altcoins like DNA such as Cryptopia only let you trade them for BTC or another coin, doesn't that make their worth based on the price of the other coin? There's no way to cash out?

Does the DNA wallet works for you on cryptopia biz ?

I can't generate any adress, there is an error.

And the name of the coin is wrong on cryptopia, they called it "GeneChain" instead of "Encrypgen". Maybe it's the old name ?

Help, I've bought DNA on etherdelta because it was way cheaper and now I can't deposit it on the exchange :(

NEW FAG, HOW DO I BUY IN?

(((Exchange))) or IS THERE A WALLET FOR THIS SHIT?

Buy on ehterdelta(cheaper) and send to a MEW wallet it accepts all ER20 tokens

I know I already have a MEW.

But I want to deposit them on cryptopia to sell some.

I can't generate adress, i have this message

"Unable to generate address for DNA, Reason: Investigating transaction broadcast issues"

ive been trying to do the same thing user but i keep getting hit with that message too.

Now the price is correcting on cryptopia..

I hope they will fix this very soon.

What a comfy hold.

for now
if it goes like everything else, it will drop soon

So this thing will rise how much? 100x?

Soon final burning will happen. Should bump price again.

interesting

Actually, blockchaining genomic data is incredibly useful for law enforcement, would be very useful with a ripple style blockchain format... could also be useful for breeders of livestock to verify the animals are in fact the genetic lineage... forensics... etc... all speeds of the time in which you would get answers back.

So I would have to respectfully disagree.

I've bought at ~25000 sats.

Better to hold then until the news ?

Read the full spero report and went balls deep. Holding right up til their hard launch in Jan.

This will for sure get listed on binance soon, and they'll get a bunch of news stories about people in india selling their genes and getting out of poverty and shit. This is a guaranteed XLM style moon

>incredibly useful for law enforcement,

Wasn't this about privacy?

it seems that it is twice as cheap on etherdelta than on cryptopia

did anyone try to trade it between two exchanges?
rn cryptopia doesn't allow depositing, but i am curious

I did and now I regret because I can't make a deposit on cryptopia..

I don't know how much time I will wait. Hope a new exchange is coming in

Link me to spero report x

these ED sell walls are killing me mayn

i cant stand memetopia and would rather sell on ED

We're gonna see 6k in

Is there a wallet for DNA? Not sure if I want to keep my bag on Cryptopia.

its an erc20 token my man