Give me 3 diverse, real-world use cases for this shitcoin

Give me 3 diverse, real-world use cases for this shitcoin.

Other urls found in this thread:

byteball.org/
instagram.com/p/Bch-ii8l3jZ/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1. Making Linkies poor
2. Giving the money to more deserving people
3. Feeding Sergey

This desu

>can't come up with three examples of an oracle
>asks in a passive aggressive way on Veeky Forums
>hopes use cases are good coz he is in doubt to invest

lol, you can't think of oracle problems for yourself ?

But you don’t need LINK to implement oracles

>thinks ppl will operate nodes for free

Fuck off, don't buy link. nobody needs to convince your sorry ass. I hope fags like you never buy this coin at the current stage. It wouldn't be fair for people like you to make money.

>ID LNK5KJZe
>LNKSKIZE
>LINKIES

UM UH UER HUM HUUJM HUUH UM UUUHHHH UMMM LAMBO

Flight delayed, insurance pays out $$$ once the Oracle relays this fact
Any real world event betting whatsoever, Augur, STOX, projects similar.
SWIFT

1. making me rich
2. buying a plane ticket
3. to go fuck your bitch

But you don’t have to pay them in LINK

I'm tired of all of you gay dick suckers. Your bitch is a slut and I cum on her tits.

O-M-G didn't notice until now. bought 100k.

1. Fixes the flushing problem
2. Blocks "splash back" effect
3. Decentralized shitting

It has low liquidity and it's only on one sketchy chinese exchange. To pay with LINK, you also need to have ETH, so why not pay with ether?

you do on the CL network kek. or are you referring to the other 38473872 decentralized oracle solutions?

you dont have to use the chainlink network either.

1. paying your pedophile ex-gym teacher employee who looks after his wife's black child
2. paying couch-surfing eastern european jewish broads to fuck you
3. buying ETH so you can play cryptokitties instead of working

>why not pay with ether?
Because that wouldn't make sense.
Nodes would never stake an asset whose volatility depends on a billion different factors that have nothing to do with the network they're operating in.

>order a pizza online. I only pay when the pizza arrives and the delibery guy gets payed instantly

>i want to claim insurance. I directly get money or a new device , instead of waiting for a month for the insurance company to reply or even dismiss my claim

>user asked me to post three examples of what ChainLink will do.i did that and now i get free internet moneys without getting plushtarded

Only sensible answer. I have 10-15BTC to put in. I was an early adopter.

>why not use ether
because the oracle problem is no match for the cat problem.

lmao, sending an ERC20 token uses more gas than a simple ether transaction.

>several mild keks were had at a few of the farcical answers
>time for some real answers

1. Janice books a flight to Tampa for an important meeting, which she cannot afford to miss, and therefore also buys insurance -- if the flight is delayed or missed through no fault of her own, the airline's insurance will reimburse her an agreed-upon sum to cover all of the expenses of the trip plus reimbursal for lost wages, etc. Oracles will confirm her arrival at the departing gate, the takeoff, flight-time & landing of the plane, her disembarking at the arrival gate, and then automatically determine if the terms of the smart-contract are fulfilled. If a hurricane forces the plane away from Tampa, or a mechanical issue grounds the flight, or it's diverted to another airport midflight, or terrorists hijack the plane, or anything happens... all of this data will be fed to the Smart Contract via ChainLink nodes, providing accurate & trustworthy Oracular data which cannot be bamboozled.

2. Chuck bets on the next Presidential election using an anonymous website. The SmartContract invoked holds all wagers plus the house's pot in escrow while the results come in. ChainLink nodes provide accurate data from the polls, ultimately confirming which candidate is declared the winner, and automatically releasing the winnings to whomever bet correctly.

3. Speaking of elections, an entire democratic election -- or even votes on individual issues -- may be easily handled by ChainLink.

4. Lyle fears the end is near, so he consults with a technologically-savvy lawyer to create a Last Will & Testament in the form of a Smart Contract; after a medical professional eventually enters his time of death into the patient's log and the death is confirmed (information provided unspoofably by ChainLink nodes), the Smart Will executes, freeing Lyle's estate from escrow and dividing it as programmed between Lyle's loved ones (and the lawyer).

5. Sarah & Rory's Smart Prenuptual Contract...

kek'd

basically the use cases are literally endless. this is why LINK is so revolutionary

Dude you are giving generic Ethereum use cases literally extracted from the Solidity tutorial lmao.

Yes and they're all useless without a reliable way to provide the data.

link is golem 2.0. You deluded linkies have already accepted the precedent sergey has set for you cucks so he never has to give you an update EVER he can take as LONG as he FUCKING WANTS (if he ever delivers) and has $32 MILLION to live the life with, can you really blame him for such a brilliant scam?

1. The logo is sweet
2. We like cubes
3. Oracle is a cube

...and along came Sergey Nazarov & Steve Ellis with ChainLink, a 100% reliable way to provide all of that data and more.
>mfw the oracle solution is also literally the lambo-in-my-garage solution

>Smart contracts without decentralized oracles

Sergey was involved in ethereum from the beginning and knew about bitcoin from $30 at least so it's highly likely he's already extremely independently wealthy. Also the company existed for four years prior to the ICO and they've literally done there best to turn off investors keeping the price low. This fud stinks. Try something better.

>likelihood of being wealthy
likelihood of anyone wanting the burden of starting a company and running it instead of retiring
>company is 4 years old
if i wait 5 years to scam you, its still a scam
>turn off investors to keep the price low
you mean take a permanent vacation and never give updates because youve abandoned the company? Try actually refuting my points if you made it past 4th grade.

1 - verified market data triggering transactions on tokenized asset funds

2 - triggering on chain transactions from normie payment transactions and vice versa

3 - allowing blockchain based apps to pull in data from an external source, which opens crypto up to becoming the new internet forealzies

nolinkers are fucking dumb.

>instead of retiring
You know user, some of us that are autistically creative enough actually suffer mentally from not creating things. This is why individuals that know they wasted their potential feel dead inside.

an oracle only does one thing. the possibilities and use cases for that one thing are practically endless.

Even if the thousands of real-world use cases were laid out in ELI5 fashion for the plebs on here, let's face it - they still won't buy link. The truth of the matter is that you must possess an extremely high IQ to be a Chainlink investor. The hints are simply too subtle for the masses, and without a solid grasp of the banking system most of the hints will go over a typical newfag’s head. There’s also Sergie’s optimistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Satoshi Nakamoto's literature, for instance. The investors understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this coin, to realize it’s not just brilliant- it can change people's LIVES. As a consequence, people who dislike Chainlink truly ARE idiots. Of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humor in Sergie’s existential catchphrase, “Oracles R Us,” which in and of itself is a cryptic reference. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the Chainlink development team's genius wit unfolds itself on their Binance trading screens. What fools... how I pity them.

{msgtype:clink;}{output:'How do people even use ChainLink?/nSeriously is there any reason to have tokens?/nExplain please..'}

Literally fully integrated smart contract securities is honestly all you need to know OP

a slight problem or two

> devs went on holiday after ICO
> sergei has dissapeared

To be fair, you do need a really high IQ to understand ChainLink.

kek

Byteballs has all this already. byteball.org/
get rekt linkies

This is the level of delusion you have reached

instagram.com/p/Bch-ii8l3jZ/

LNK5KJZe

Link, 5k, jeeze?
Link, 5k, jews?

I want to believe

fugg

>that fucking ID
this is a sign from Sergey himself
ALL IN

user the point of chainlink is to ENABLE those things to happen. Right now ethereum cannot be used for these things. Yes, ethereum's entire purpose to exist doesn't exist without link. That's the point.

this

checked