Coss.io Weekly Update

Provided to us by the Mighty Rune Evensen.

medium.com/@runeevensen/coss-io-update-december-10th-2017-8ebfb6e20b13

A quick rundown
>shoutout to community members
>potential to add new tokens called COSSUSD, COSSEURO, COSSSGD
>they work as Coss' own personalized Tether, so as to not actually have to use Tether due to current controversy
>Fiat trading highest priority for Q1 2018
>tighter KYC and screening regulations against dark net money and known criminals (to stay up to all regulations and keep the exchange running)
>The New UI is on track
>will be released near Christmas time
>UI will still be in live development and they will add what the community asks
>users with 100k COSS or more as of today's snapshot are eligible to get a free Christmas COSS.io coffee mug
>multiple ICOs and trading promo's (aka percent rewards for trading volume on ICO tokens) are coming up on the Coss exchange this month
>ETH withdrawals will be no longer suspended

Other urls found in this thread:

behindmlm.com/companies/unaico/the-opportunity-network-review-unaico-rebooted/
sitetalk-unaico.mlm-scam.info/unaico-scam.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've said it before and I'll say it again, COSS is the comfiest hold going into 2018 right now. Alongside ARK. Looking forward to my new mug.

Any ARK delegates that work on COSS.IO integration?

how do i buy coss

>go to website coss.io
>make account
>send ETH to wallet
>buy COSS with ETH
>receive dividends every Sunday
>???
>profit

Scam coin by known scammers. DYOR

Poor effort fud

Still not accumulating i see

Rune Evensen was said to be a recruiter for pyramids: Plexpay, Giicorp, Alson Price and T5PC
behindmlm.com/companies/unaico/the-opportunity-network-review-unaico-rebooted/
sitetalk-unaico.mlm-scam.info/unaico-scam.php

>project ran by Romanians
>expecting anything other than a scam

you deserve what's comming your way

>No update on api access
That is concerning, literally the only thing that is holding back decent volume.

COSS is half of my investment portfolio. Feeling good.

People investing in COSS are the lowest scum idiots in the world

Fudders gonna fud. Here is proof that new UI is in the works.

>>tighter KYC and screening regulations against dark net money and known criminals (to stay up to all regulations and keep the exchange running)
FUCKING EWWWWWWWWW

yeah fuck them for following rules and not wanting to get shut down
they should just add FIAT pairs now, and we can probably get a good week or two of trading in before authorities come shut down the entire thing

I am definitely on the compliance boat since it'll keep my weekly gravy payments coming. 500k coss and COMFY right now.

what do you guys mean gravy payments? I have 500k coss too and got like 15 bucks last week lol

As volume continues to grow, that 500k Coss will net you thousands a week.

I dont get these low effort fuds. Pajeets still want to get in cheap? Sorry boys, too late for the cheap 6-7 cent coss, but you can still get in and make a comfy 10-20x til end of Q1

Volume will never grow kek

And Ethereum will never break 20$, seriously look at their autistic skelly front figure

Great comparison, I applaud you for your stupidity . Even jokes like pepecash/dogecoin are higher marketcap than COSS. REKT.

COSS will die silently like veros.

You throw out a "great comparison", then immediately proceed to compare COSS to DOGE, which is a 4 year old coin with a flying start, and is a coin which actually has pairs on many exchanges and is actually used to move larger amounts of funds between exchanges because it's much faster and cheaper than BTC.

Screencap this and put it in your calendar for July 2018, then come post your pink wojak here while I'm busy distributing my delicious 200$ weekly payout

fuckoff Rune

>cheaper than BTC
>t. I don't know what is spread
Lol no it's not, unless you're moving $10 you autistic retard.

>tfw I move hundreds of dollars of Doge for pennies and the tx takes 3 mins

Enjoy that 6% spread if you want to sell it afterwards, brainlet.

Crypto one scam solution.

Disable withdrawals and introduce trading promotions in two days.
Gotta confuse the investors, right babe

ENOUGH FIGHTING IN MY THREAD

FUDders get the fuck out. I don't care if you get a chub posting the same outdated articles about Rune, it's not constructive and you aren't welcome

In the meantime, if anyone has specific COSS questions I can PM Rune and get you an answer

GET OUT OF MY BOARD you fucking currynigger newfag. Go back to your pajeet telegram and stop shitting up Veeky Forums with your incoherent shilling.

Ask the scammer when he lets people withdraw money again from his shitty scam exchange. Thanks fag.

Rune looks like a fucking lego head.

I can tell you are female by your faggotry

It's in the article AND in my Quick rundown that you didn't bother to read

ETH network congestion is gone. Withdrawals are resuming within 24 hours

If you could read, you would have seen that it's Monday.

'ETH network congestion is gone' . Are you mentally challenged?

Still 20k pending transactions. COSS just paid to low gas so they blame ETH network.