Bought at 240

>bought at 240
did I fuck up Veeky Forums? how much can it realistically gain till 2018?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583449.0
discord.gg/5DxFpvz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd say 4x minimum with a greater than 70% probability

I bought at 270 and 250 no fucks given.

I've already made more than 3x from this coin so just wait.

nice, gonna hold this one

It’s literally back on 250 right now

Just hold and buy more while it’s still cheap

it will hit 4-500 $ before Feburary at least

I also bought at 250. I will either go up by Ethereum or Bitcoin value i'm just slightly worried either BTC or ETH could skyrocket in price and i'l lose on oppurtunity cost.

Sell that shit. And never buy anything shilled on Veeky Forums by Niggers from reddit. If you are into crypto, stay with bitcoin, unless you NEED the other coins.

no.

>stay with bitcoin

IT'S A FUCKING SHITCOIN.
Never going to outperform bitcoin, dumped it all at $270 and bought the king during this dip.

Wise user here. Always stick with the king. 1200 peasant currencies will all get wiped out long term. Only king BTC will remain and REIGN !

if you believe btc will go to 20k you are good
if you believe btc will go below 10k you are fucked
it's that simple
there is no market - everything just lags behind btc

Even assuming Bitcoin retains the No 1 spot the only two ways to increase the amount of BTC you own are put in more fiat or buy and sell alts.
One Bitcoin will always be one Bitcoin.

People have such short memories. This spiked to $150 and fell back to $80 for months. If btc tanks, you can expect it to contract to $140-$150ish.

>measuring in fiat

It's the only way altcoin scum can cope

famous last words

Only way to save yourself from the incoming btc crash

monero will at least always keep pace with bitcoin. if you trust in nothing, trust that. 2018 will be the year of monero rising.

banks hate monero it will have a tough time rising

oh shit wow this really blew my mind. Fuck anybody trades moonero for bitcoin. how about 0.03

Don't worry OP, just hold it will rise again once the bitcoin turmoil it over. Weak hands lose money don't forget that.

I'm hoping for the same, let's hope the media doesn't start moaning too soon about le criminals.

You realize Monero is completely uncapped right? There is an infinite supply.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583449.0

you realize monero's tail emission is only 0.6 monero per block? compared to currently 12.5 bitcoin per block or 7 monero per block?

just our discord for tips and trade insight! earn quick profits with safe margins!

discord.gg/5DxFpvz

Will go to a 1000$ no doubts. Just keep holding, very solid project and community.

True, MONERO HAS INFINITE SUPPLY. You still reading? Good, the inflation is linear which is actually a deflating inflation. (so it will inflate slower then fiat) It will also mean the fees stay low since Miners still get Monero.

Fiat inflation: n2
Monero inflation: n
Bitcoin inflation: 1 / 2log(n)

Mainstream media won't cover an alt like Monero, nor will normies ever even consider buying it

Hey guys stupid question here but I'm about to withdraw some XMR and I need to provide the " base adress ".

I have both an "adress" and an "integrated adress" in my wallet, which one do I provide as " base adress "?

Also in the wallet there is a bar where you can type in "Amount to recieve"

Do I have to fill that in too?

pls no bully