Are there any guys here who are 100% in bitcoin?

are there any guys here who are 100% in bitcoin?

if so... why?

Everyone who says he's 100% in Bitcoin is a normalfag and deserves to die

>Massively superior advanced tech

Lmao shitcoiner newfag

98.7% in Bitcoin
1.3% in raiblocks

LMAO

It's fine to compare superior tech vs network effect advantage when there's only a handful of alternatives but by the time the flippening happens there will be alternatives to the alternatives of the alternatives - that's a tough call.

Better tech doesn’t mean anything ,I’ve lost more money trading shitcoins than just buying and holding btc

My dad called me yesterday saying google and amazon were going to accept it. Imagine all the other retards that think this is ever going to be true.

500 in btc
5500 in tech stocks

Because holding alts right in the middle of normie FOMO is the most retarded and contrarian thing you could do.

Hold BTC until the hype dies down, then shove everything into the promising alt of your choice. This is how you make it in 2018.

13K yesterday, 15K rn
LAMBOLAND HERE WE COME

>pic related
hello fellow redditor :)

> BTC rises the tide of cryptoland

> Alts w/ Merit will skyrocket once BTC "Stabalizes"

Just enjoy the ride and quit trying to day trade you f'n idiots

>if so... why?

Because none of those alts are actually going to flip with BTC. The successor isn't here yet

Also ETH got killed by digital beanie babies and IOTA doesn't even fucking work

Me because bitcoin was, is, and always will be the only crypto that matters. All these other faggots trying to ride coat tails think they're gonna amount to shit in the future and they're dead wrong.

I bet you're the type of fags to measure your shitcoins in fiat and think you're hotshit traders

It's ok salty altie. You can cry.

>and always

Being that sure of yourself is dangerous. There's factors that will keep BTC from truly growing and developing in the right direction, and you can't be sure that something won't make sure a big splash in the crypto space that BTC will never be dethroned

>won't make sure a big splash
Won't make such a big splash*

>100% in bitcoin?

Bitcoin is skin in the game. Alt coins are fun tho.

>if so... why?

Because I don't like waking up to less bitcoin

Because I don't like the feeling I'm giving away a 15k coin for something that is 0.00000001k coin.

dont give a single shit what the coins do, are they making me money? yes. wwhich one has made me most money? btc.

???

profit

About 92% or so. None of the top alts have outperformed BTC in months/years and I'm not gonna risk gambling too much on shitcoins.

I consolidated in October back to a strong BTC position. Obviously it was a good choice. Might look at alts with the new year.

This is my strategy at the moment. Did well so far when I consolidated in October.

BTC is the KANG and sheit

because if bitcoin crashes, every shitcoin will be worthless.

>t.alt coin hodler
enjoy your bags and a correction 5 times the level of bitcoin when mama coin corrects

hey dumbos

bitcoin isn't myspace, it's tcp/ip. better tech doesn't matter when you just keep building on top.

>my shitcoin with no track record and new memetech will make all the billions sitting on the original coin with the longest track record best developers and strongest network to flock into it

>Walton chain

Explain?

>blockstream
>best developers

>all in