Apologize to your 2018 self for not accumulating

Apologize to your 2018 self for not accumulating.

ico hype is dead since months - projects lost there hype

Imagine holdings this through the biggest BTC bull run L O L ill buy mid 2018 for 10k sats

That makes no sense?

wait, people STILL think that btc is bullish?

never been more comfortable with my short and my omg stash.

1.5k OMG. Will I make it next year?

sell me on OMG. I already own a lot, but shill me like I'm one of your french girls. maybe I'll learn something I don't already know

damn you literally hate money dont you

omg will have returns as an asset. btc doesn't. omg is unquestionably a better buy.

this is what i did. i bought ETH, ZRX, OMG, MKR and CVC and have watched others moon daily from monero, iota, neo etc list goes on

im only saved by th fact ETH went up50-100% since i bought (i bought between 170 and 330 multiple places) and MKR went up 50%

im a retard. i could have just bought top crypto currencies and competing blockchains (EOS) and made 10-100x so far

Sold all my OMG for REQ.
Only thing from OMG team is stickers and skateboards, no updates/progress at all.

Made my money on OMG, moved on to req. Tripled with req again.

imagine being not poor and buying both

sold my OMG for BTC during the 2x bullrun.
I sold my omg and took a 30% loss.
Made it up by being in Bitcoin.
I then put BTC into REQ and it's actually outperforming BTC and I'm gaining SATS.

OMG is nice but it already mooned and it has nothing for atleast another year.

I'm holding OMG and REQ for 2018. how many OMG's do i need to make it?

Value of token tied to an actual product won't moon until there is actual news / launched product. But it will definitely moon, I mean even fucking Monaco went back up to where I bought in August.

I like the project but the price has gone now where. Are we gonna make it in 2018? Should I add more to my bags?

Better buy now as its low. 2018 is gonna be fucking amazing for OMG. Check the goddamn roadmap.

Is 70.4 OMG enough to make it?

you need 10,000 to make it; but it will probably hit about 100 at some point. then you'll have a million.

although nothing in the top 10 is an application, all their own currencies so maybe it will never go about 10-20

Isnt that the coin that never mooned? I remember there was supposed to be big hype because of a press conference a couple months ago, what happened to that?

Stay poor. Veeky Forums doesn't deserve OMG

Same. REQ is where it’s at