Drawthread: Too Many Deliveries Edition

Previous Thread: Please take the time to read the Drawthread guidelines below!

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

b.catgirlsare.sexy/shzc.gif
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digitigrade
pastebin.com/CHpFk8y1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hello drawfriends. I would like to make a request.

I would like to request a female Stormcast putting on her armour, with somebody walking in on her. With her outstretched hand she holds a sword. She's got her armour on bar her breastplate and is covering her breasts like in the picture. Angry or Embarrassed expression preferred, but a lewd "You've seen me, now take off your clothes or get reforged" look would also do. No helmet on, obviously. Would prefer long flowing hair, but will take short.

Thank you.

Requesting this original character munching on a Hostess Snoball like in this gif: b.catgirlsare.sexy/shzc.gif

Reposting from the last thread

Requesting a grumpy looking Landsknecht sitting in this position. Id like him to be have a black, styled mustache but otherwise hasn't gotten to shave in about a week or so. Id like him to be wearing a breastplate like in the picture, have his great-sword in his hands, and have a pistol on his belt.

Requesting the character on top as a half-elven ranger decked out in simple leather armor with a hooded cloak(without the hair decorations) and is carrying a heavy cranequin crossbow roughly half her height or larger.

Want to offer an extreme thanks to the artist who filled my masked druid. He looks extremely hard core, I love it.

Migrating yet again from last thread, I'd like to request a drawing of my Slayer-caste Infernal Exalted.

She has pale skin, sickly-green eyes and blood-red hair (same color as the Blood Ape in the middle-left), kept in a similar style to Riven (image on the top left). On her forehead, her caste-mark is two crossed curved swords, possibly blazing with sickly-green fire (top right). Her teeth are sharp, especially her canines that are very noticeable. Finally, she has two bony spines coming out of her forehead, like the largest ones on the image of the Blood-Ape.

Her armor is made of tarnished brass (the reference for that is next to the caste-mark), and composed of several distinct sections. First, a corset looking like the picture on the bottom middle, except with a segmented addition hanging down (like the segmented crotch-armor on the bottom-right picture) above an oily-black hanging cloth (so almost exactly like the lower half of the armor on the bottom-right picture). Next, her arm/leg armor, that covers her legs up to two-thirds of her thighs and her arms halfway up her upper arm. It's also made of segmented tarnished brass (similar to the picture on the bottom-left), with the heels in the shape of a curved dagger-blade (such as the one right above the Blood-Ape reference).

And last (but definitely not least), she wields a daiklave as big as she is, looking almost exactly like the sword in the middle-right of the image. The sword is made of black iron, engraved with tarnished brass in the shape of serpents coiling around spears, and set with green crystals.

Anyone keen on drawing a party of four? I'm running a Star Wars RPG and think it might be cool to give my players a picture, but I can't draw worth a shit.
It'd be of a human, chiss, trandoshan and droid, I'll refrain from detailing them all until someone is interested, so as to avoid shitting up the thread with an enormous post.
Cheers.

Looking for someone to draw my Pyreflame Geist for a WoD game a friend is running. Reference image included.

To the artist who made this wonderful piece of work, if you did want to do a snowy mountainside background that'd be great, but otherwise thank you it looks fantastic :)

Anchoring Bogrolls wip

Migrating time! Once again, I'd like to request my ex-Skitarii character for an upcoming game of Dark Heresy.

She has pale skin and long straight dark hair, with a face (and facial augmetics) similar to the picture on the top right. Her armor is styled like the large picture on the middle-left - segmented bronze plate, form-fitting and built straight into her bare skin. She has a loincloth and wide-ended short sleeves similar to those of a Sororitas (image on the far left), colored rust-red with the standard cog-tooth pattern of the Mechanicus as white trim (an example of both the color and the pattern is the picture on the middle right).

Trailing from the inside of her hood and falling out with her hair, she has several long, narrow mechadendrites, similar in design to the image on the far right: some of them end in small grasping claws, screwdrivers or monkey-wrenches, others in injector-pistons, and one should end in a narrow camera-looking object. Her left arm is also bionic, with inlaid lines of copper circuitry crackling with energy along her forearm (she has a Luminen Capacitor implanted in her left palm).

And finally she wields an autogun modeled after the Accatran-pattern Lasgun (bottom right), except with a sickle magazine and a slightly longer muzzle.

Still hate that duck.

>I can't into drawing

It looks so simple and it isn't. IT ISN'T.

Requesting a portrait of this guy's face/upper body (whichever you prefer) for a roll20.net profile picture. For a pose, maybe he looks at the viewer sternly and with an irritated, pissed-off look.

What the fuck. Just use any type of program that allows you to cut pic. How lazy one can be.

Fuck off thread police, he's requesting an entirely new portrait of a character he already has.

Looking for a character for a space game I'm running wherein the players are aliens making first contact with humans.

This guy is a space scientist.
>wears a jumpsuit, with body armor like pictured, but then a lab coat over that, and the pictured hazmat helmet.
>Carries a pistol in one hand- not necessarily the one pictured. Futuristic, but not too space-age, just something that's a little beyond our level of technology. Preferably make it a larger pistol, as though it were a higher caliber
>In his other hand, just a Star Trek sort of universal-science-instrument.
If you want to make a scene out of it, him walking around on an asteroid would be cool, but otherwise I'd be fine with/enjoy a drawing of just the character!

>For a pose, maybe he looks at the viewer sternly and with an irritated, pissed-off look.

That's why I made the request, mate.

Let's try this again: if any drawfriend is looking for a 40k request, I'd like a drawing of my Rogue Trader.

She looks pretty much like the woman in the middle, same pose, with a rapier in her hand pointed at the enemy and a pistol strapped to her waist.

She's wearing a set of best-crafted Carapace armor, the same design as the Kasrkin girl on the far left, with the breastplate, color scheme and engravings of the armor on the far right.

Her rapier is a Power Rapier, that looks almost exactly like the one in the picture on the top-left, except with a slightly longer blade. The pistol strapped to her waist is a plasma pistol, that would ideally look like a sleeker, scaled-down down version of the plasma cannon on the top right.

Finally, her fur coat is made of Carnodon fur (that's the tiger-striped saber-toothed lion in the picture on the bottom-left), with the head still attacked over her shoulder like a White Lion's cape (the guy on the bottom-right).

Thank you in advance to any drawfriend who picks this up!

Posting an anchor for Maskamillion, when he eventually gets around to the Maiden-who-Weeps-Crystal:

Her body is formed of polished obsidian and verdigrised brass, inlaid with a large black-green crystal on the center of her chest between her breasts, another smaller crystal where her navel would be, and a line of similar-colored crystal spikes down her spine.

Her head is a beautiful female face of perfectly-polished obsidian, set in an unfeeling, unmoving mask, with long, elf-like ears and a teardrop-shaped disc of acid-etched brass rising up around her head like a form of halo. Her eyes are orbs of black-green crystal, and a river of iridescent liquid crystal trails from them at all times.

Her torso is legless and armless, with a single inch of upper arm on her shoulders, and two inches of thigh in her hips. The stumps of her arms and legs are covered in caps of verdigrised brass, each set with a single black-green crystal in the center. Floating a few inches away from the leg-stumps, the Maiden-who-Weeps-Crystal has two perfectly-formed digitigrade legs of obsidian with two taloned toes and a single spike growing down from the heel like a heel - both talons and the spike are made of the black-green crystal. Floating close to her arm-stumps are two pairs of shapely female arms, the fingers tipped with talons of the same crystal.

Finally, from the crystals on her spine, the Maiden-who-Weeps-Crystal can form a variety of forms out of liquid green crystal. Usually she keeps it as four long ribbons that writhe in the air with a life of their own, but she can easily form them into large batlike wings or long, spiderlike arms should she wish.

Any drawfriends interested in chaos warriors? Requesting a Champion of Slaanesh, heavily mutated with backwards-legs (don't know what the leg type is called on animals). The text for the request is all in the image.

The term you're looking for is "digitgrade."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digitigrade

you should add Slaaneshi symbols for referance Surprising I know, not everyone knows much of warhammer :(

Thanks user!

Good point.

Can I get a picture of these two fist bumping?
Shardra is a dwarf so Diamond would have to kneel down.

Thank you so much for both the drawing and the punny title. I love it.

Feel free to consider you request unfulfilled, if this is to much d4rkfl4me master chuuni mode for your taste. I'm sorry.

Holy fucking mother of God, Souz. Words fail me, that's fucking *incredible.* Literally the only thing I have to comment is that she's supposed to have pale skin - would you be willing to change that quickly?

Requesting art for a character

He is a roachling (a cockroach person) dressed in a suit of armour like on the right, but with the cloth parts coloured a deep blue and the metal parts coloured a bright gold. He wields a !h Warhammer in one hand and a round shield on the other. On the surface of the shield is the symbol in the center of the referance. (It's Sarenrae from Pathfinder). Note: Roachlings have two arms, not four, no four-armed bug knight pls.

Character details if you give a carp about that.
He's a redeemed thief from the city underbelly whom found the Order of Sarenrae and was enamoured with it. He went from a petty street beggar to a glorified squire thanks to them and he sees himself as an example and symbol of redemption. He fights for justice to all but gives leniency to irreputable types with the intention of reforming them into honest members of society.

Fucknuggets man. Do you do commissions? I'd feel bad if you did this shit for me for free.

Requesting my Elven decker. He's wearing a black leather jacket similar to pic related, but open and with sleeves that unzip from the wrist to mid forearm, so he can roll the sleeves up to have unrestricted access to everything in his cybersynth arms, one of them being a digital keyboard hidden on the top of his left arm.
I'd like it if he was typing on his hidden keyboard. His shirt's logo, shoes, and keyboard all have the same blue luminescence to them

going to request an angel drawn for an on going Champaign im in.
She is wearing the armor in the left image but has feathered wings instead of mechanical ones.
she has a similar hair style and facial structure as the middle image.
She dual wields two identical swords designed like the swords on the right image.

if you decide to color it could you turn the swords to a similar color scheme as the armor.
thanks in advanced to anyone who does this.

Hi, could I get a character request filled?

She's a Not!German in a Not!Roman army, with facial features, hair and body type like the blonde girl in pic related, wearing the Roman armour (with the bear skin) and carrying the axe, but she isn't wearing the Roman helmet. Instead of a helmet she's wearing headgear like the Asian woman in the picture, but made of metal.

She should have a blood thirsty grin on her face, almost a sneer. The axe should be very visible, held in both hands horizontally in front of her hips.

can I request a less skully version on this knight with white flame leeking out the armor.

if colored could you make the armor silver with blue instead of black and red?

thanks in advanced.

Thanks to any user kind enough to pick this up :)

Ok like this?

At the moment I don't do commissons.

You're fucking awesome, dude. Thanks for the orc samurai pic; it's perfect.

Love your style this is my request, would be crazy cool to see it done in your style, no pressure though, amazing artist either way :D

I was thinking more human-redhead-pale, if that's alright. And can I just say once again that I'm so utterly amazed by that delivery? Because I am, really. It's incredible.

Requesting an unarmed paladin, completely covered in armor, posing fabulously. Has the scales of justice emblazoned on his armor.

How long do these take you, man? This shit looks phenomenal.

Can I get someone to draw me Leatherface as a 7 foot pig mutant? Kind of fat, but not morbidly obese

?

from around a 45mins up to 1 1/2 hours.

That's utterly perfect, thank you so much!

That is ridiculous fast for how that looks, damn.
Would I be overstepping in straight up requesting you consider ?
Obviously I can be plenty more detailed if need be, but damned if I don't love your style.

Requesting a line up of this party again:

-Trilby, the Halfling Wizard
-Grandalf, the Dwarvan Barbarian
-Nala, the Dragonborn Rogue
-Charon, the Wood Elf Ranger
-Serenity, the Wood Elf Cleric

They look like a mish-mash of pic related and are the PCs of a group I run. Requesting them (somehow) lining up for a photo. Use the image given to decide how, given their personalities, they would line up, how they'd interact and how they'd either smile for the camera or not give a shit about it

just wanted to thank the drawfriend from the last thread who got my request in last minute, it's spot-on what I was looking for, so thanks a ton!

Migration from last thread.

I'd like to request a holy Paladin of Zarus, weilding a maul. He's got a sort of ethereal beauty to him, and is slightly too good looking to be real. Of course, his cape is flowing around him like smoke, and he's got a slight hint of actually being undead, as implied in the reference image. Armour and Sigil of Zarus can also be seen in the image, and if possible having the sigil emblazoned onto the armour would be great. Oh, and if he's a blonde-haired, blue-eyed aryan ubermensch of a man? Bonus points.

Pose-wise, anything generally inspiring would be great, but I'm not overly fussed if the general idea is all there. Play to your talents here, you're the artist.

>pastebin.com/CHpFk8y1
Think you might be interested in my Solar Exalted? That's all the image details I could articulate.

Fuck, forgot reference.

Alright, so I'm hoping one of you will be able to help me out. I have been searching for a picture of a female elf mage whose specially is stealth, but can't find anything quite right. If one of you could make this for me, it would be amazing The character is a sort of punk girl from china who grew up hanging out with gangs a lot. Clothes look mostly like the pic on the left with druidic talismans similar to the ones around her neck. The hair is like in the middle picture but black. The pose would be like on the right with one hand being held up at about shoulder height with the blade held in it. The other hand near her chest with that purple magic haze swirling around her. The pistol can just be in a holster on her hip.

I hope that all makes sense and is possible. It would be fantastic if anyone gave this a shot.

Could I get my ghostwise halfling monk of dubious alignment?

>Shirtless, with the physique at the bottom of the reference. Has the big arm and torso tattoo in the reference image. Slightly more geometric and less "flowery" though. Draconic instead of the Indian script.
>Pants and handwraps like the image. Same palette as well.
>Khukri (counts as hand-axe) in his non-tattooed off-hand.
>I'm really bad with male faces and couldn't find a reference image that I was satisfied with. He's got a youthful but hard and sort of angular face. Bald head, with not a wisp of facial hair. Eyebrows are black though, with blue eyes.
>Doing something to indicate his size. He's tall for a halfling, but that's still only like three and a half feet tall.

Migrating from previous thread.

Setting: Feast Hall of old medieval castle in ruins. The once bright banners are in tattered ruins. Around the long table is a hoard of zombies.
Pov is seated on one end of the high table, which is on a platform that is raised a few steps off the ground. All of the tables are set for a feast, but there is no food yet.
Across the high table from the viewer is a figure wearing a solid black trench coat, and a small brimmed black hat (not quite a fedora?). His face is hidden in shadow until he looks up and Pov see that his face appears to be constantly melting and reforming, not unlike a candle. As a weapon this individual carries a large curved blade attached to the end of a length of chain. When fighting,this individual swings the blade by the chain into almost arcane looking patterns, that only a fool or a master of weapons would dare challenge. As the blade swings across the table, the pov grabs the blade ripping it from the hands of our shadowy friend, turning it against it's owner. Battle rages on for some time with the blade crossing hands several more times until the shadowy figure surrenders. The whole exchange was silent, other then the sound of the sword clashing off of the stone floors and walls.

Requesting a scene from the fight.

I believe in you Drawfriends.

We ALL believe in the drawfriends, fellow user, we all do.

should add my description again, sorry.

Its a Fishman like in the picture, wearing primitive ,maori inspired clothing and a sharkteeth-club.

Migrating from previous thread.
requesting a pic of my low-level Shadowrun character (pic related) either in her run-down apartment making molotov cocktails or out in a riot chucking them at a Lone Star Police picket line.

Requesting an image of this guy here standing in a never-ending hallway confusedly saying "there is only hallway" into a very small phone

Could I request a drawing of a young blond man in a uniform like this, but with a bottle green jacket and cap and black trousers?

He is looking forlornly at a crashed motorcycle.

AD&D / 5E Wild mage please!

All details in the pic, any questions just ask. Just remember it's a light-hearted fun character, not totally childish and goofy but I want Wild magic (aka "not sure if this will work!") NOT skulls and fire Chaos magic ("now the old ones awaken etc." e.e)...

*Offer for trading writefaggotry per your request IS legit. Some limitations may apply but not many - just ask in a reply.

Samefag - whoever named that noir Asian detective "Here's looking at ZHOU kid" in the last thread made my fucking day btw

Do you have a deviantart/tumblr/etc?

Requesting my Fighter, young girl brought to mercenary work by A: her grandpa's war stories, and B: that cliche we all love, the death of her family. She's not looking for revenge or anything, far too innocent and naive to even think of it, just decided to turn to putting her shield between others in danger as a career choice, 'cuz aside from farming and cooking, (the later she's not so gifted at) that's all she really knows how to do.

Most of the stuff is in the ref, only thing worth noting that I can think of is that I definitely prefer a more realistic artstyle, but ya know. Beggars can't be choosers.

Full disclosure, I have had this request filled before a couple months back.
It didn't come out well, the artist did some other great work in the thread but experimented a bit much with alternate methods and shortcuts on Tina, came out a bit sloppy.
I'm not one to turn down free cake but thought I might as well give a shot at getting a more realistic style done, given how fond I am of this character.
That information in mind, make sure to prioritize other people who've been waiting a while over me.

A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.

10/10 meme friend

If anyone wants to give my Traveller CYOA character a go, most of it's described in the reference picture.

One thing I didn't mention is that as she's plucked from Mad Max Australia, her gear wouldn't be in the best condition, and she'd be fairly decked out in pseudo-tribal knick-knacks - a bullet-casing necklace, spark plugs dangling from her wrists, that sort of thing. You're free to take some creative liberties with it, and I can go into more detail if you need it.

Thanks drawfriends, I'm excited to see what you guys can do with it!

wut?

You really want to do this shitposting dance again?

I got a bit of a tongue-in-cheek request.

Playing a cyberpunk medic, and I was wondering if someone could draw a gal like this showing off a tattoo on her arm.

That tattoo is lettering which says "100% Wigger"

So Leto Joker, but with tits?

She was more inspired by a bunch of old 2000AD and Heavy Metal stories but now that you mention it she does have a certain Leto Joker vibe i guess. I should add that i had her concept fleshed out way before i even saw the trailer for Suicide Squad

this is dope. if the artist is reading this: gib yer tumblr pls

Bumping from last thread.

Requesting human Druid with cool looking claw gloves

can't do snowy mountains for shit apparently, but I hope it is to your liking.

taking requests i draw in pencil

Polynesian Fish-People. I am going to steal that.

Any examples of previous work?

Requesting my scientist PC

>Young girl in her mid-20s
>Tied back black hair
>Blue Starfleet shirt covered by a labcoat and black khakis
>Big square glasses [with purple eyes if in color]
>Holding a ray-gun [with like, the fin on top and everything. Pic related as an example]

I'm at soup!

Haven't been around for a thread or two so sorry if I missed it but...

Can I have a side by side shot of these characters. Action pose suggestion in the bottom right but, posing for a camera or having drinks facing the camera or something elsewise chill is perfectly neat as well.

Thanks!

>those little tears
>now she will never be a bride
Not OR but I like it.
Mostly because embarrassed/feminine Veeky Forums girls hit me right in the heartboner.

>post request
>get garbage delivery
>complaining will just get me ignored out of spite
Guess I'm just going to draw her myself, again.

has no one took you up on your offer? wow.
so hey mind doing this one ?

if not that's alright.

I'd love to request a Daoine Sidhe (a Court Elf, analogous to the Eladrin) posing with his armor and sword in a style much like the reference picture, his right arm clearly a mithral replacement (although apparently a seamless graft) and a hefty scar going down the right side of his face, as though it was the first thing that took the blow that carved off his shoulder.

Going for a truly fae character with this one, so the more graceful and eerie you can get with him, the better!

He is meant to be a direct reference to Nuada Airgetlám, the Silver Hand and Prince of the Tuatha Dé Danann, wielder of Claíomh Solais and progenitor of Cu Cuchulain.

one gunslinging corpseman please

Thank you, its perfect :)

>He is meant to be a direct reference to Nuada Airgetlám
sure thing bucky.

What was this post intended to do?
In the hopes of educating disappointed requestors:
>>complaining will just get me ignored out of spite
An honest, detailed explanation of how the delivery was not quite what you had in mind could get you a second attempt or another Drawfriend to attempt it.
I would prefer a disappointed reply to no reply at all, even if I don't think I could produce the results they wanted.

Calling a delivery garbage gets you nothing.
>WonkaGoodDaySir.jpg

Not that guy, but sometimes the delivery is just so poorly executed the only real feedback a requester can give is 'become a much better artist'.

I've seen that here before.
The requester said, "It's not quite what I imagined, but thank you."
Then they reposted the request a few days later in the next thread or so.

It's like getting rejected by a girl.
You don't want a litany of how you sucked.
But, you'd like a reason so you know what to work on next time and how.
If the girl just says "It's not you, it's me." or some other line that is just an obvious, unhelpful attempt to politely tell you she doesn't like you, then at least you know she doesn't like you and you can respect her a little for trying to be nice.
If she just drops of the face of the earth and never even leaves a message, you just wonder.

The reason people don't do that is because the thread police will then co-opt the thread for a bitch session.

>thread police

Are you implying that band of whiners doesn't exist, or do they annoy you just as much? I'm getting mixed messages here.

Hahaha, nice ! Not OR but I love it too.

>Bucky

Funny you should say that, because Barnes is an anglicized version of an Irish name, and Nuada Airgetlám is an Irish mythological hero.

It's like poetry.

I'm implying anyone that unironically uses the term 'thread police' should consider the Kurt Cobain diet. So far it seems to be used 9 times out of 10 by thin-skinned scum who think their speshul underage fairy slut is definitely a request above reproach, or that something completely unrelated to not only this thread but Veeky Forums in general belongs here because, and I quote from numerous different occasions, "I like the artists here better". It's just a buzzword / catchphrase / strawman that pricks throw up to deflect attention away from themselves and has been so overused that any meaning it could've possibly had (i.e. not much because it's a shit phrase) is rendered meaningless by it.

>The reason people don't do that is because the thread police will then co-opt the thread for a bitch session.
I understand that.

And here is a fine opportunity to illustrate how to respond when the thread police show up.
Ignore them.

Fukkin' nERD