>music.wikia.com/wiki/Music_Wiki
Hit random for the name.
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki
Same deal for the powers.
OR just use
>pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html

Then, write it up

>jjba.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
Everything you ever wanted to know about Stands, but were too afraid to ask.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/bQqAMV5k)
docs.google.com/document/d/1C5o0VJW_kHTvTuOu8vxpF_mF5zoZ1lwYuBFJ5eQKzis/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1tgHTQY5OfUQMxXNLbBQd-Wrwv5fLSax-RGOsXuUUmIs/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1V5mZwgz_Y0L-eoFsZwiPab53vpXQHNSfMY-wjDImPYA/edit
reddit.com/r/TabletopCrusaders/comments/45htgp/documentation_catalogue_thread/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_Heart_(album)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urgent_(song)
youtube.com/watch?v=cU9fbGTnTr0
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Bunyip_Physiology)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rain,_Steam_and_Speed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beautiful_Liar
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Object_Manipulation)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HOW DO I INTO JOJO Veeky Forums? (In no particular order)
>Mutants & Masterminds
>Marvel Heroic
>Bizarre Adventures D10
>FATE (Hack in this post)
>Savage Worlds
>Monsters and Other Childish Things
>Bizarre Adventures D100
>Don't Rest Your Head
>Shadowrun (Adept or Mystic Adept with a Geas of POSING)
>Wild Talents (WIP houserules here: pastebin.com/bQqAMV5k)
>Monsters and other Childish Things

Next post will feature the question of the thread.

Question of the Thread: What is your particular style, as a Player or as a GM?

Now for some misc links:
>Fan Parts (Also editable)
docs.google.com/document/d/1C5o0VJW_kHTvTuOu8vxpF_mF5zoZ1lwYuBFJ5eQKzis/edit
>Bizarre Adventures D10
docs.google.com/document/d/1tgHTQY5OfUQMxXNLbBQd-Wrwv5fLSax-RGOsXuUUmIs/edit
>Bizarre Adventures D100 (Editable copy)
docs.google.com/document/d/1V5mZwgz_Y0L-eoFsZwiPab53vpXQHNSfMY-wjDImPYA/edit
>List of custom systems for JoJo
reddit.com/r/TabletopCrusaders/comments/45htgp/documentation_catalogue_thread/

Stand: [ARTIFICIAL HEART]
Namesake: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_Heart_(album)
Appearance: A small, bright white humanoid, resembling a robotic baby. The ball-joints that connect its moving parts are purple.
Ability: Remote Manipulation. [ARTIFICIAL HEART] can place on/off switches on mechanical objects (anything with moving parts, basically) by touching them. By flipping one of these switches to the ON position, [ARTIFICIAL HEART] allows its user to control the machine from afar. [ARTIFICIAL HEART] may only place 3 of these switches at any given time, and these switches do not allow the machines to move in any way they could not be moved manually, they simply may be manipulated at a distance (e.g. driving a car at range).
Power: E
Speed: C
Range: B
Durability: D
Precision: C
Learning: D

Thinking of using this for a game I'm going to be in. Thoughts?

First Stando, please criticize

Stand: [URGENT]
Namesake: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urgent_(song)
Appearance: A network of fibers wrapped around the user's wrist and fingers, with five finger-like tips on the end. It can stretch outward up to 10 meters.
Ability: [URGENT] can grab anything within its range and place it in the user's hand in the blink of an eye. The grabbed object must be small and light enough to be held in one hand. The Stand can catch fast-moving objects in midair, although the user has to be able to see the object in motion.
While extended, [URGENT] is about as durable as a nylon rope, though its "fingertips" are a bit sturdier.
Power: E
Speed: A
Range: C
Durability: E
Precision: A
Learning: C

The ability isn't a Stand Ability. It's the Stand's physiology, combined with the As in Speed and Precision.

「Walk This Way」
Stats:
Power [C] / Speed [C] / Range [D] / Durability [D] / Precision [C] / Potential [E]

Appearance:
This Stand is bound to a pair of fashionable men's dress shoes with a cat skull logo on the bottom of the heels, not dissimilar from skull markings on「Killer Queen」. This Stand is not capable of being used by other Stand users and requires the standard care needed for a pair of high-grade leather shoes.

Let's Dance:
The primary ability allows the Stand User to follow the exact foot steps of any person that「Walk This Way」has targeted. It can also force its target to mimic the Stand User's footsteps allowing「Walk This Way」to move groups in unison or a target a single person and make them walk off a cliff.
Footloose:
This Stand can leave “footprints” behind that act as low-power land mines that result in a powerful enough to disable enemies but very unlikely to kill a human being unless their head were to make contact with the footprint.

Pedant.

This has some interesting applications, maybe it doesn't need to do anything but I'm curious if the OFF position on the switch does anything?

youtube.com/watch?v=cU9fbGTnTr0
I think a Stand called [The Algorithm] might be cool.

It's not a combat stand, what it does is re-arrange data and code on a computer it is inhabiting to create larger units to interact with the real world and thwart threats against it (these units are named after songs by The Algorithm.).

>I'm curious if the OFF position on the switch does anything?
The switch is now OFF.

I think what they mean is, does the OFF position cause the thing to stop?

「Peace Frog」
Stats:
Power [E] / Speed [C] / Range [C] / Durability [C] / Precision [C] / Potential [B]

Appearance:
This Stand manifests as a small, bright red frog-like creature with a black pattern on its back shaped like the peace symbol and around three centimeters in length. This Stand materializes using blood as a medium, the blood doesn't have to be the Stand Users and the more blood available then「Peace Frog」is able to manifest a Stand swarm similar to「Harvest」

Blood on the Street:
「Peace Frog」is not much of a physical threat, its sticky and borderline liquid body allow it to be mobile enough to jump into people's eyes, returning to liquid form and activating its primary ability. When it liquifies and covers a person's eyes, they fly in to a rage that causes them to lash out at whatever is nearest. When「Peace Frog」is able to manifest multiple bodies and target multiple people, the result of this ability is nothing short of a full-scale riot.
People Are Strange:
When「Peace Frog」is eaten by a Stand User it has psychedelic properties similar to LSD, usually only lasting an hour and completely non-lethal, a common shared hallucination for those who consume the Stand is that people look like they are blurred by the rain.

First Stand, trying to get a feel for it.

Stand: [OH, PRETTY WOMAN]
Appearance: From the back, [OH, PRETTY WOMAN] looks like a shapely woman with a red dress and flowing black hair, from the front, it takes on the general shape of a woman, but made entirely out of a reflective glass, resulting in a fun house mirror sort of effect all over. Makeup is applied to it's face as if it had facial features.
Ability: Attention manipulation. [OH, PRETTY WOMAN] has the ability to make multiply or minimize how attention-grabbing anything within it's range is to anyone who can perceive it. For example, [OH, PRETTY WOMAN] can cause an entire crowd to pay attention to one person, even if said person is not particularly noteworthy, but it cannot force them to pay attention to a microscopic organism living on their skin. As for diverting attention away from a target, it will fail to divert the attention of anyone who was paying attention to the target prior to coming under [OH, PRETTY WOMAN]'s Influence, though as soon as their attention is off a target, they will be affected. It is not possible to totally divert attention off a target unless there are sufficient natural distractions, or the target is not being searched for in the first place (it would fail to work if you try to make someone not notice another person in an otherwise featureless enviorment, but you can make them not notice the other person in the room is armed).

[OH, PRETTY WOMAN] Can only target one object/person at a time, though it can select who it places under it's influence, and who is exempt freely, only limited by it's range.

Power: D
Speed: B
Durability D
Learning: C

Here's my classic OC:
[Gangnam Style]
Can do anything haha

Where's your trip? Unless you have a trip, you should probably delete your posts

This is alright, would be better if you had a trip
2/10

OH! MY! GOD! (remember that scene lol) I accidentally tagged GIBUS whooopss! He is my favorite tripfag lol

「Dig」
>Stats
Power: C
Durability: A
Potential: C

>Appearance
This stand manifests as a massive round jug the user holds in his hands, The jug would be decorative and have a human expressive face similar to the high priestess, the jugs facial expressions would mimic the users.

>Ability
If the jug is swiped in any direction any material in a 5 foot radius dematerializes and reforms as a liquid inside the jug, This can range from concrete to metal and even human flesh, Once the object is liquid the user can pour it where ever they like and resolidify is on command, But once it resolidifies it will return to it's previous shape and location, destroying anything in it's path to return.

>Combat
This stand is more of an assassination type stand, Making people drink solid objects spiked into there drinks and ripping them apart from the inside once solidifying said object

>Weaknesses
This stand relies on the users swinging speed and has no physical combat attributes.
The just cannot liquify things that already have a proper liquid state I.E Ice and mercury.

Opinions on this stand anyone?

eh. No trip, don't care.
1/10

Versatile, deadly, and flashy. I like it.

Good opinion. I can tell by your trip.

I really like it, lots of potential for some crazy shit.

Hmmm, I really like it. Could make for a very bizarre encounter.

Oh man that's a really BIZARRE xD compliment. Do you get it? Because of JoJo's bizarre adventure haha

I like it. A lot of evident utility but also kind of tricky to use to allows for some interesting fights and scenarios

i have no idea what you mean by the question but i will try to answer anyways.
>what is your particular style as a player?
as a player in any table top game i usually play the charismatic, smooth talking type that can talk his way out of most if not everything. because if all else fails, charisma is always something to fall back on.
>what is your particular style as a GM?
i try to be as fair as possible as a GM/DM whenever i can be, usually resulting in giving players the option of using more then one skill like
>player is 500 years old
>they might know information from 300 years ago
>so what might normally be a history check now just becomes a check relative to the thing they are going for

and for my stand idea, i only got a few responses from it last thread, is there anything i should change? is it to weak? to over the top? just looking for feedback is all

>「LOW LIGHT」

Destructive Power - B
Speed - B
Range - B
Durability - E
Precision - C
Developmental Potential - A

>Appearance
「LOW LIGHT」has the appearance of a floating lantern. The lantern has entrique carvings along the top and base of the lantern. the pieces connecting the bottom to the top is light connecting the two pieces together.

>Abilities

「LOW LIGHT」main ability is to turn sound into light. The application and strength of this depends on the decibals of the sound. If there is a washing machine running 「LOW LIGHT」 can negate the sound and manipulate the light to be partially invisible. if there is a chainsaw running in the background 「LOW LIGHT」can create "light bullets" and fire from a range at the target. if a jet is taking off, 「LOW LIGHT」can turn the sound into hardlight barriers and/or physical objects and assist the user.

「LOW LIGHT」has the ability to store sound, causing the lantern to glow brighter and change colors depending on how many decibels are store. Once released however, it inflicts the full amount of decibels to the users body and ears.

>see post
>no trip
You expect me to read it?

In terms of style I fuckin love non-combat encounters. I love it when they have to try and go through all this bullshit to defeat their opponent and then at the very end get to the combat.

fuck off your ruining /SSS/ with your tripfag you nigger, your on an anonymous message board, if you want to be known as a faggot, go to reddit or /s4s/ and use your trip there

Interesting stand, could definitely make for a lot of fun scenarios.

I also like the idea of using the light to create temporary constructs. It's powerful but also runs on a really specific resource.

join me and Gibus' tripfag army!!!

>The just cannot liquify things that already have a proper liquid state I.E Ice and mercury.
...pretty much everything has a "proper liquid state". Iron has a "proper liquid state". It's called "molten iron".
If you mean "things which are normally liquid at room temperature", that makes a lot more sense.

If it alters temperature to force it into a liquid state, this Stand just got a lot cooler.

>cooler
>temperature Stand
lol! There's that classic tripbro humor we know and love! Make sure to put on aa trip like me and gibus!!!

thanks, i tried to make sure there was some downside to it, since all stands have a downside to some extent, star platinum with range, crazy diamond with it cant heal its user, weather report with it will always save its user etc.

heres another idea i have for a stand, im debating on making this the first encounter for my players, once i actually get the idea off the ground that is

>[Dogs of War]

>Abilities
Stats -
Destructive Power - C
Speed - C
Range - C
Durability - C
Precision - C
Developmental Potential - C

there are 5 hounds total to sex pistols, or bad company, it is several pieces

>[Dogs of War] - [Dogs of War] has the capacity to chase down its target upon the users command. Once a target has been chosen, the target cannot be unchosen for another 24 hours. [Dogs of War] will hunt, chase, follow, and sniff out its target and will find their location in a maximum of 96 hours, if not less.

>[The Bible or the Gun] - [Dogs of War] will progressively become more feral the longer it follows a target. With it becoming more feral, its Precision, Speed and Developmental potential all go down when it a [Dog of War] becomes feral. On the first day, there are no minuses. On the second day there is a -1 to P, S, D and a +1 to DP, R, Dur. On the 3rd day the -1 becomes a -2, around this time non-stand users, start to feel eery when [Dogs of War] is nearby, similar to a chill on their spine, or a gut feeling something's not right. On the 4th day, the +1 becomes a +2, and [Dogs of War] becomes partially visible to anyone capable of wielding a stand, but doesn’t have one.

>[Dogs of War] - [Save my Soul] When the user of [Dogs of War] isn't having a hound look for someone or something, that hound progressively becomes more dangerous towards the user. This may take the form of, not listening, becoming agitated towards its user, to straight out attacking its user if not hunting after someone or something.

Yeah, thats what i wanted to say but i couldn't think of the proper wording for it

「Cat Scratch Fever」
Stats:
Power [D] / Speed [E] / Range [E] / Durability [C] / Precision [C] / Potential [D]

Appearance:
Manifests as a small cat-like Stand with two tails, yellow pupil-less eyes, a sickly looking body that appears to be made of red mercury instead of fur with bright silver claws and a yellow biohazard symbol on its forehead. Outside of using its powers and following its User's orders, this Stand acts for all intents and purposes as a normal house cat.

Hot Blooded:
This Stand's primary ability is to “infect” people with microscopic versions of itself that acts very much like a virus. The infected individual develops a severe fever and sores that look similar to scratch marks. For most humans the virus is lethal but for Stand Users it can be debilitating as it affects both the User and their Stands, however once「Cat Scratch Fever」has been defeated the “virus” will disappear but the damage remains.

Asymptomatic:
As an automatic Stand that targets people who enter its range, and due to its virus-like nature the Stand User is unaware of「Cat Scratch Fever」existence. This lack of awareness means that the Stand User cannot control「Cat Scratch Fever」and very likely doesn't understand what would be happening around them.

Working on a stand right now, but curious how I should handle his special ability.

Stand name: 「BETTERTHANYOU」
Stats: WIP
Power: In short, a copycat Stand, though unlike 「SURFACE」, it copies the enemy Stand instead of it's user. When it hits an enemy Stand, it traps some of it's power into a glass orb that orbits 「BETTERTHANYOU」. Whatever unique ability that Stand has is weakened to about half it's normal power(Star Platinum would only stop time for 2.5 seconds instead of 5 for example). While the glass orb orbits 「BETTERTHANYOU」, it can use that power itself, though it's also halved.

「BETTERTHANYOU」 is capable of having 3 glass orbs orbiting it at once, thus able to use 3 stolen half-strength Stand powers at once. He can't drain a stand of it's power more than once, so if he stole a power from a stand, it's immune to any further draining unless the orb containing it's power breaks.

The main downsides to 「BETTERTHANYOU」 are..
1. The orbs are stronger than normal glass, but still not incredibly durable. A few solid hits from a strong Stand wouldn't ave any issue breaking it.
2. 「BETTERTHANYOU」 can't control when/if it steals a Stand power. If he hits them, he absorbs it whether he wants to or not. He's not a very strong stand, so it takes him longer than normal to break his own orbs.

Another idea was draining something from the enemy stand, be it stats or powers.

Needs base stats.

>Stats: WIP

If you go through with the stat-drain idea, leave any given base stat below A. It'll leave room for it to grow.

Same user here, I honestly never thought about the OFF position. Perhaps it would lock up the machinery so it couldn't move at all?

Yeah, that seems like the elegant solution since you can use it to stop machinery that is being used against you without needed specialized knowledge.

「Bad Moon Rising」
Stats:
Power [B] / Speed [D] / Range [A] / Durability [B] / Precision [B] / Potential [D]

Appearance:
An almost naked humanoid Stand with bluish-black skin, silver stars on its knuckles and a wispy grey cloud that acts a scarf. The Stand's most notable physical feature is that its head is a replica of Earth's moon that turns from white to red when it activates it's ability.

Ability:
This Stand can create an “aura filter” in the atmosphere that gives the Moon a “bloody” appearance that induces feelings of paranoia and anxiety in living creatures under its three kilometer field of influence. This ability is limited in that the Stand can only use this ability at night and the severity of its influence is based on the phase of the moon. At crescent the effect causes paranoia and unease, but if the ability is used during a full moon then mass riots and temporary psychotic breaks in the affected area are to be expected.

neat idea, does that only effect stand users? or does it effect everyone. is there something special for if a stand user is effected?

i like the idea, it seems similar to soft and wet to some extent, i feel there should be some stipulation like for stronger moves like time stop and things that effect reality itself rather then, for example, emerald splash.

it sounds similar to purple haze, does it infect its user? is the user immune to [cat scratch fever]? if so would somebody be able to extract antibodies from the user and make a cure for [cat scratch fever]
that last part was just a thought, it would be cool if [cat scratch fever] was similar to the flu, there are different strains of [cat scratch fever] and each strain effects people differently.

neat idea, sounds alot like a mixture of crazy diamond and the hand in a way. what happens to a person if you swipe away at their flesh?
a neat idea would be to add on the description of the stand a rope or string attached to the jug. with it the user can undo the rope and start swinging their jug around there head dematerializing and reforms all objects around them in the X meter vicinity of the user. would be a good defense/offense ability.

I guess it would be the same as what happened to avdol, the parts just kinda vanish, But is there solidified again they come back to the target with alot of force, the rope idea could work, Kind of like a lasso maybe.

「Electric Avenue」

Power: C
Precision: E
Range: A
Durability: C
Learning: B

「Electric Avenue」takes the form of a one lane wide road that is laid down as the user walks around, with cars made of electricity emanating from the user and traveling down the road. The cars ram anyone who steps foot on the electric avenue, and can jump from parts of the road if they are close enough. The user can also hitch a ride on one of the cars to transport himself to any part of the road.

I figured that「Bad Moon Rising」would effect everyone regardless if they are Stand User's or not. Haven't put much thought if it would effect Stand User's differently.

For「Cat Scratch Fever」the User is definitely immune to the Stand's effects, think Typhoid Mary.

「White Zombie」
Stats: Power [E] / Speed [E] / Range [E] / Durability [B] / Precision [B] / Potential [D]

Appearance:
This Stand manifests as a paper-white, mummified humanoid robed in a moth-eaten shroud and a large black rosary around its neck. This Stand's physical appearance is a reference to Sokushinbutsu, the Buddhist practice of self-mummification.

Living Dead Man:
This Stand can place its Stand User in a form of suspended animation where they would appear clinically and “spiritually” dead for a maximum period of three thousand days. The only clue that the Stand's ability has been used is that the Stand User's body would mummify over time regardless of the condition of the body or the environment the body is left in.

Love of the Dead:
This Stand can manifest small swarms of insects and blooms of fungi that are known to consume or grow on decaying tissue. This ability is useful for defensive tactics as the insects and fungi manifested are visually unpleasant and carry the odor of putrefaction which would easily disgust and unnerve most people.

「Old Dirty Bastard」
>Stats
Power: A
Range: C
Learning: E

>Appearance
This stand manifests as a Humanoid robotic stand with various tubes around his body, a large almost vacuum like appendage on his back, His face would resemble a human with an almost vacuum hose like trunk.

>Abilities
This stand has the abilities to manipulate the Change the properties of Dust and mud. I.E Making mud solid like concrete or making regular dust cut like razors.

Combat.
This stand has basic punch ghost attributes but it's main forms of attack or launching rock solid clumps of mud out of it's vacuum hose like snout and using dust to harm and blind an opponent.

Weaknesses.
This stand has very poor precision thus making it innacurate with it's mud shots.
The stand has a weakness to fire, Causing significantly more harm to the stand then a punch would.

Opinions?

got it, just curious, would the jug be able to hold onto someone's body parts? like for example lets say when a party member is dying but there is still a faint heart beat, could you save the beating heart in your jar? preserving it till help came? or something along those lines, in otherwords can it be used like an actual jug without the warping back effect

>[cat scratch fever]
got it, it would be neat to have, for example, 9 different strands (think how cats have 9 lives, so 9 different diseases) and at the beginning of each month (think similar to how long the flu symptoms are so roughly give or take 3-4 weeks) theres a different effect, like:
>month 1 - standard cat scratch fever
>month 2 - the user has enhanced hearing/reflexes like a cat, but if they sneeze on anyone they receive the same bonuses (or something along those lines like a plus to you)
>month 3 - standard cat scratch fever
and you could write down all the symptoms and each month you can roll 1d10, reroll 10, and thats the strain for the month

>[bad moon rising]
a neat idea would be for the stands to go rogue, think similar to a full moon and werewolves, on a full moon stands gain sentience and do shit for the evening and morning comes and they are back to normal, and of course you can think of different things for each phase of the moon

sounds like a knock off of iggys stand desu, maybe change the material? but i do like the concept, would be better if it wasnt a punch ghost but whatever

Well the jug would liquify the heart so it cannot hold something in it's proper solid state.

Also yeah i just realised i made a shitty Iggy rip off..Thinking of changing the any object now, Like sharpening the edge of a piece of paper like a razor or making a feather weigh the same as a boulder.

I do like the idea of "feral" Stands.

「Helter Skelter」
Power [A] / Speed [C] / Range [D] / Durability [B] / Precision [C] / Potential [B]

Appearance:
This Stand manifests as a robotic humanoid with red and white skin and robotic features, the Stand lacks legs and from the waist down it body twists in a spiral to a single point that floats above the ground. The Stand's head looks similar to the helmet of a jet pilot, the over all look of「Helter Skelter」is meant to be a cross between a military pilot and an amusement park ride.

Ability:
Go For A Ride: The Stand grabs on to its target, lifting it high up in the air above its head and bringing it crashing down. Though this ability appears to the naked eye as simply a Stand power of immense physical strength the reality is that「Helter Skelter」alters the gravity around itself to make its target weightless or incredibly heavy. Once the weightless object has reached a suitable height the Stand increases the gravity instantly to send the object rushing back down in to the ground. In its current state「Helter Skelter」cannot alter gravity with much finesse but is capable of keeping its targets afloat in low gravity for a period of time or keep them pinned to the Earth.

[Animal]
Namesake: Animal by Pearl Jam on the album Ten
Stand Ability: [Bunyip Physiology](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Bunyip_Physiology)
Appearance: [Animal] manifests itself as a tall, muscular fish humanoid, with a thick neck and head, gills under it's arms, and hard blue scales covering it's back and forearms. It's flesh is blue-green and slightly translucent, and large, dark blue veins can barely be seen under it's thick skin. It attacks by using it's strength to punch and wrestle, along with it's sharp claws and rows of teeth to bite, scratch and maim. It can regain lost strength and endurance by resting in water.

Power - B

Speed - C

Range - C

Durability - A

Precision - D

Potential - C

Description: The ability to use the abilities of Bunyip. Variation of Mythical Bestiary. The user is or has the ability to take on the form of Bunyip, a large creature from Aboriginal mythology. One of the defining facts about them is that there is no definitive definition as to what a bunyip actually looks like. Most accounts describe it as some sort of large carnivorous, aquatic creature that dwells in billabongs (seasonal lakes) and rivers, preying on unsuspecting travelers

The main disadvantages of the [Animal] stand include less power and durability if there isn't a natural body of water in proximity to it; simply holding a glass of water doesn't count, but a puddle of rainwater does. It also has a natural disadvantage to fire- and light-based stands.

R8 & h8, never seen the show and it's my first stand.

maybe think of something else along those lines? like maybe something related to, for example, avatar the last airbender? like have a water manipulation stand that can do the same thing but with only water, and it can be used to some degree to control people as well as anything that has water in its body.

good, hopefully you can make more cat related powers, but personally i would say since there would be other strands, make sure there is a downside to the user so its not to OP like, it can only effect 10 people tops at a time or something along those lines

thats neat, maybe bump the range up more so theres more time to reach terminal velocity?

actually name an ability and not just
>ctrl+c ctrl+v
cause on the wiki it says that a "bunyip" has Aquatic Adaptation
Camouflage
Claw Retraction
Enhanced Bite
Fur Generation or Scale Manifestation
Matter Ingestion
Shapeshifting
Water Manipulation

narrow that down ALOT more, so maybe make it a disguise stand? similar to that of Boingos face changing stand? maybe make it more disguising like
>it can take the form of an enemy stand and disguise its user as the enemy stand user
or something along those lines. but yea overall to many powers, name ONE and then work from there. mine was [LOW LIGHT] and [DOGS OF WAR] so you can get an idea on how 1 power, or one concept, can lead to several applications

also its a good idea to listen ot a few songs and get ideas from the songs themselves for how your stands abilities are

Yeah, for [Helter Skelter] I was thinking horizontal range not vertical, should have considered that.

its all good, maybe add some other kind of ability? cause if all it can do is drop niggas on their heads then it doesnt really have that many uses, unless im missing something.

can you fly with the stand? cause you said its gravity manipulation, could the stand hold you as the "weightless" target and would you be able to fly around with your stand as a jetpack? do scouting and the like? if so it might be a cool idea to have your character to have the actual user have a lance or spear on him at all times so he can drop down on people and you can call the ability [IMMA BE]

sooooo what if the purpose of [LIVING DEAD MAN] its neat and i love the flavor, but unless its an npc or ENEMY STAND USER theres no benefit to it, maybe depending on the length of the "suspended animation" they heal back X hp or re grow limbs or something along those lines. Would they still age normally during those 3000 days? cause if they stay in their stand for all that time thats nearly a decade worth of time they spent for what apears to be NO MECHANICAL BENEFIT

i like the [LOVE OF THE DEAD] ability but once again, no real mechanical benefit
> insects and fungi manifested are visually unpleasant and carry the odor of putrefaction which would easily disgust and unnerve most people.
stand users arent normal people, so most stand users will just blast the insects and fungi away unless there is something that happens when they do.
my first thought would have been make it similar to "the mummy" movie series, and make it like a bug version of bad company and have ants, beetles, praying mantis's, and locust and have each insect have different abilities that make up the a offensive/defensive/support/other ability that will help ACTUALLY defend your stand rather the
>shit looks gross and smells bad, nobody likes gross and smelly shit

maybe alittle much? i like the concept, but actually executing that in tabletop might be alittle tricky, try narrowing it down to
>have a car stand
>you have FULL control over the car
>can shoot electricity out of the battery
>can use oil as a trap for enemys following behind
another thing that would be cool is that you might be able to discuss with your DM/GM if since its a vehicle, make it one that you can actually customize, so making it like a james bond car would be awesome
>machine guns in the front
>caltrop license plate trap
you get the gist

(1/?)

cool idea, i like it, maybe have another ability that allows for minor mind control? it seems logical, to me, that if the stand is able to grab peoples attention, then maybe with enough effort it would be able to control peoples minds, and eventually their stands similar to anubis and POLY

neat idea, maybe have some kind of poison that allows for easy take overs for previous infected targets? a goo portion of frogs have some kind of poison, so maybe something along those lines? idk bruh

neat idea, i cant think of anything wrong with it, maybe abit more durability seeing how you are dropping FUCKING LANDMINES or more potential because A is theres alot of things you havent discovered and E is you know your stand in its entirety

like a weaker version of hermit purple, maybe make it more durable? or when it grabs an item it copies some aspect if the item
>URGENT grabs a gun
>URGENT now moves as fast as a speeding bullet
or
>URGENT can fire the gun from around a corner, allowing its user to fire from cover

anything that involves technology manipulation is GREAT in my opinion.
what happens if the user puts 3 switches on the same machine but different parts?
1would you be able to start machines when you otherwise would need a key for it? ie car.
if you apply 3 switches to, for example, a car, could you have a switch be for the gas pedal? and the car drives itself while the user does something else?
overall sweet utility stand idea

Fuck off you pathetic wankstain.

You are literally 100x worse than the person you're complaining about. Be the better man here, stop being a cunt about one frequent tripfag.

[Rain, Steam and Speed]
Namesake: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rain,_Steam_and_Speed
Stand Ability: Literally FF8's Doomtrain. That's it.

Power: A
Range: A
Potential: D

Description: [Rain, Steam and Speed] is bound to a train, and moves at the whims of the user, laying its own rails. Its normal attack consists of driving at full speed towards its enemy, generally resulting in near-disintegration. However, because of this speed, it takes a long time to "recover" from making an attack. Its speed also makes it difficult to aim its attack, although even the slipstream can cause issues.

Are the Bizarre Adventures D10 and D100 Veeky Forums homebrew? And if so are they being worked on at all?

E.A.non here, the stand was designed by a friend to use as an enemy for the session he had to miss, and he wanted it to operate like the Lightcycles from Tron. I don't think I described the stand well enough in my post.

d100 started off on Veeky Forums, but a group started to heavily modify it. Then that birthed the d10 system, which was made because of Veeky Forums. The d10 is worked on a tiny bit almost every day as the main writer for it is currently working to refine the combat system.

You don't like me?
I thought all tripfags were cool...

I mean, there's obviously a VERY important reason for me to be tripfagging! I want your yummy attention haha! Gibus can also confirm this, we are brothers in arms ;D

>I thought all tripfags were cool...
I'd say that about 10% of them fit that category, otherwise no.

And before you say anything, the number of posts you have to your name as a tripfag means jack diddly if you don't actually contribute something constructive.

Is there a place that they post their stuff at all? Gonna be running a game in the D10 system soon for some friends so I'll be able to give them some feedback.

「Beautiful Liar」
Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beautiful_Liar
Stand Ability: 「B'Day」 (powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Object_Manipulation)

Power [C] / Speed [B] / Range [E] / Durability [C] / Precision [A] / Potential [A]

Appearance: A humanoid Stand with a mix of gold and black coloring it in spiraling stripes, 「Beautiful Liar」has a skeletal, vaguely feminine, appearance. Its most outstanding features are the pink, crown-like top of its head and the large, numerous holes across its torso, arms and legs that house its true user, an unnamed hive of honeybees controlled by a Queen Bee. Hiding among humanity, the bees disguise their stand with a wig, life-like rubber mask, and clothing that completely covers 「Beautiful Liar」's body, along with a recording device full of pre-recorded lines that they use to interact, usually by faking politeness and covering their Stand's mouth to "talk".

The Queen Bee and her hive run a shop where they produce their own honey and sell it, called Lemonade.

When attacked, 「Beautiful Liar」uses it's secret ability 「B'Day」, which allows it to treat any inanimate object as if it were the real thing, such as making a toy gun fire real bullets or a rubber snake that has a venomous bite.

Owing to it's nature as a swarm of bees, 「Beautiful Liar」avoids smoke or alcohol as much as it can, as otherwise it's Stand control will suffer severely and the controlling bees may simply fall asleep, leaving the Queen Bee vulnerable.

Give your skype name and I can add you to the group chat we use.

Has anyone made a Successful hack of JoJo for Savage Worlds? If no one has, I'm thinking of doing it myself and creating a pdf for it.

Or if you aren't comfortable giving your name just add Crabmage on skype.

Shut UP, bro!
Me and Gibus are the coolest people here! We TOTALLY have a reason to be using tripcodes and we'll just yell nonsensical arguments if you ever try to defy us! So shut the FR*CK up and respect out super awesome tripcodes!

Oh sure. I'll have to make an account.

Look mate, let me talk to you Secure Tripbro to Tripbro. It's clear you're in way over your head, so let me ask you this; How much do you actually KNOW about Gibus, apart from the fact he has a tripcode?

I mean from the times you post here, I can guess you are at the age where you are still at school. So let me give you three options:

>1) Stay and make a fool of yourself.
>2) Lurk until you know the site a bit better. (And for gods sake do this on a board like Veeky Forums)
>3) Leave and come back when you are older. (Seriously, your education is more important than your reputation here, believe me, I know)

So /sss/, I tried making stat screens like the ones from the anime for my party in the game I'm running.

How'd I do? And would you guys like to see any more?

I should also mention that the character art wasn't drawn by me. (I can't draw worth shit)

I'm sure he's being aggressively sarcastic to try and shame you/gibus into removing your trips.

Desaturate that background a bit more.
If you have no control over the art, have the rest match it. Use a rougher-looking font and maybe make your own stat 'dial' with thicker lines.
If you're going to use that same or similar background for each, don't put shadows on it either. The combination with the dark background makes it hard to read.

>defending tripfags
I personally know Gibus is a piece of shit that tries to claim other's ideas as his own.

I figured with gravity ability flight is possible and at the highest point of its skill perhaps cause a wormhole by collapsing gravity.
Thought it could be a villain Stand capable of some for of time travel.

It really is a Stand meant to belong to an NPC or an inconvenience to the protagonist since they can fake their death.
Perhaps making the ability closer to The Mummy scarabs would be useful.

For [Peace Frog] it is definitely influenced by poison dart frogs, thanks for the notes.

[Walk This Way] is a lot of fun, glad you enjoyed it. I'll take your advice on the Potential stat.

「Eminence Front」
Stats:
Power [D] / Speed [D] / Range [E] / Durability [B] / Precision [C] / Potential [C]

Appearance:
Manifesting as an emaciated, masculine shaped humanoid,「Eminence Front」wears an elaborate golden Venetian mask with feminine features and designer sunglasses worn over the mask. This Stand is known to stare at its own reflection and when faced with physical confrontation it cowers and protects its face, betraying the vain personality of an otherwise silent and obedient Stand.

Ability:
By scanning the minds of people around it「Eminence Front」disguises its User's appearance and voice as a person deemed “famous” or “important” by the public. For example, if this power was to be used in a bank then the user would be disguised as the bank manager. The "glamour" cast by「Eminence Front」lasts a total of fifteen minute before it needs to be reactivated.

>>defending

That statement was the *very opposite* of defending.
While was assuming ignorance, I am assuming that he is being intentionally insufferable as the means to some purpose.

I'd call you a faggot, but you're not even going to read my whole post again, so what's the use?

I've been wanting to do something like this for a while. Can you make a quick guide for making one?
They're one of my former team members, and affiliated with the D10 Crew. Don't know what the salt's about.

I agree a template for the stat screens like would be cool.

Everyone on the d10 crew dislikes you. We think you just beg for attention with your trip and you refuse to work with others to not drive whatever you touch into never being finished.

Keep it civil, and it's all good. I've been doing well on my own.

Take the trip off and we will.

I should also say only one of us is fucking with you. The rest of us just laugh at you whenever you try to defend tripfagging.

Nah. Being impersonated is annoying.

That would imply that anybody else cares about it, D10 or otherwise.

「The Mercy Seat」
Stats:
Power [A] / Speed [B] / Range [D] / Durability [C] / Precision [D] / Potential [C]

Appearance:
The Stand manifests as a humanoid skeleton craved from charred wood with metal screws in its joints, knuckles of the hand and along its limbs, all loosely connected with wires. The Stand's head has a metal helmet designed to look like an elaborate version of the electrode that is placed on the head of those executed in an electric chair.

Eye for an Eye:
When this Stand is summoned it does not move or act unless violence is inflicted upon it or its User. However the quantity of violent acts「The Mercy Seat」uses is always equivalent to the violence received; a punch received would in turn receive a punch from「The Mercy Seat」. The Stand's metal helmet acts as a lightning rod and pulls in surrounding electrical currents to make its attacks charged and much more dangerous.

Throne of Gold:
This Standcan ambush people and Stands that get to close, embracing them and opening its ribcage to lock them in before delivering a massive electric shock, to non-Stand Users this attack can be lethal.

You have to be a straight up mongoloid to think any of my posts are serious. I'm only ridiculing tripfaggots like you who have NO REASON to use trips UNLESS you have a project in this thread that you must absolutely not be impersonated for. Turn your trip off, dumbass.

I have never ever met you before nor am I a part of the d10 crew. I'm just an user (with a tripcode because im so important xD) who doesn't understand why you would need a trip code.

Literally no one is going to impersonate you. You're not contributing anything that anybody wants to steal. You are not known for anything. There is no incentive for you to have a trip except for you to grab for attention. As long as you use the trip, It's guaranteed that these threads will quickly devolve into shitflinging.

Eh, I figured you weren't one of us. But you never know these days.

Fair enough I guess.

You're still a pathetic wankstain though.

If you want people to think it's not you, try the following:

>Not saying something that would only make sense to a member, insider info.

>Not posting within a minute of yourself.

>Not making a show of distancing yourself from your alter ego.

Anything of substance to add?

Two separate people my man. I used this trip when I felt like messing with you.

Have you guys figured out the combat system yet? I've had to homebrew ever since you guys updated the "life force damage" and "condition" attacks

Fair enough

xD

Your timing window is still the same.

Take off the trip man. You're just deluding yourself thinking its only one person