ITT: Your meetups

ITT: Your meetups.

Unless I magically become my female character, why would I want to meet up irl?

Pic related

>everyone invites their friends ending up with too many people
>half of them wanna leave early cause they have other plans
>irl arguements and drama ruin the immersion
I need better players

Sorry bro :'^(

>>allowing phones at the table

Who lets you people live?

Not him, but with two firefighters, a cop and a lifeboat crewmember in the group, cellphones are checked often.

You only restrict a behavior when that behavior has been proven to be detrimental or a problem for the group.

You only "ban" something when the player has proven they are unable to handle it. This is especially true with something as vital as cellphones.

Nah, then they feel like they're being singled or the group blames them specifically for a blanket ban.

Better to lay down ground rules day one.

Non existant

If your players are so immature

>cell phones
>vital
Pick one

>No, I will not fix your computer.

>21st century
>Cellphones aren't vital
Yep literally no such thing as an emergency especially when someone has school, a job, or a family.

Group 1: bro, my sis, russian gangsta friend, occasional visits from my other groups game is whfrp2e I gm
Group 2: a noble literally , a german wörker, reenactment gm, that guy that is prepped for anything and the 40 year old jobless virgin that lives with his mother. Changing games
Group 3: bro, my sis, faggot and his gf, IT dood changing GMs, Pathfinder only, half the group insists on it like boulders.

Who the fuck drags people not in the gaming group to an arpegee session? That's just mean, both to the group and the non-player deadbeats that ain't got shit to do.

seems like a comfy group

Usually at the one couple's house, though when they're occupied come game night either the DM's house or another player's depending on how events are going that week. Last session we had a bonfire and roasted marshmallows, it was pretty fun.