Let's play a game, Veeky Forums. Rules are simple:

Let's play a game, Veeky Forums. Rules are simple:
1) See the picture above you
2) Describe the character that comes to your mind, when you see it
3) Post a pictures to keep things going.

Go.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/stephanosrex/honk-honk-butt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sci-fi flesh golem

YOU HAD ONE JOB user.
ONE
JOB

In a world gone mad, one mother will do what it takes to protect the child she loves. Including but not limited to:
>Shooting a thug in the face
>Shooting a police officer in the face
>Shooting a wizard in the face
>Shooting a whizard in the face
>Shooting a dragon in the face
>Shooting a black hole in the face

Melinda Jones is...
PISTOL PACKING MAMA

Please excuse my autism

The wondrous Fifties Detective Horror of the Abyss! He'll solve your crime, then scar your mind for life with eldritch screams of words not meant to be heard!

>YOU HAD ONE JOB user.

Didn't see anything I liked so I posted a picture instead.

Cyborg Bounty Hunter from Space-Mexico. He always gets his mark, but he has a soft side when it comes to women and kids.

>robotcowboy 14
>Robotcowboy 23
user how... how many robot cowboys do you have?

~58

user, why do you have so many pictures of robot cowboys?

...Can we make this a robot cowboy thread now?

Why don't you?

Nah, I prefer the game.

No i'm sorry I can't get past this.

Why do you have around 58 pictures of robot cowboys?

Where did you even find around 58 pictures of robot cowboys?

Tacticool sniper elf in a modern army from a fantasy setting that somehow manage to advance from beyond medieval setting into a modern context.

Probably half-elf. I mean after generations of selective raping, the descendants from the original elves developed bigger and bigger tits and their hair gained different colours to blonde and white.

Why don't you have them?

Where would you find them?

Concept: An user who has a folder with over 4 dozen different pictures of robot cowboys.
Said user may/may not secretly be a robot cowboy himself.

I like this. It's trying to relive the glory days or maybe lose its sense of isolation.

Or maybe it just really likes to look at robot cowboys. There are a lot of directions to take the character.

yeah, I think what would be really fascinating would be exploring the idea of it having a romance with a robot indian GF, y'know? real groundbreaking, heart-questioning shit.

Wouldn't call it groundbreaking or heart-questioning but could make a good story.

I honestly can't think of anything.
The physique and outfit are too incompatible.

this deserves to be screencapped

Originally conceived as a pleasure model, a mafia mechtronic engineer seven shots into a good night had a sudden revelation regarding the "Cloud"-model synth that was playfully suffocating him with cleavage. While the original design was mostly synth-flesh by weight ( and how!), it was a rather easy modification to replace the heavy, bouncy "payload" with additional gyros, actuators, myomers and a heavier chassis. The resulting machine was externally identical to the pleasure-bot, but rivaled light military androids in physical capabilities. A custom HTH firmware, a powerful machine-learning module of questionable legality and healing membrane made the "Storm" modification standard issue among Triad lieutenants and party officials, often simply replacing a member of their expected pleasure complement.

But are they still a good lay, too?
How good are they at simulating human emotions?

With proper haptic calibration, they're just as good as the previous model, as well as the best power bottom you'll experience bar none.

I'd be careful trying to teach them to feel, They've got enough capacity they could match any human, but that requires time and careful psychological conditioning; Unless you DIY, their emotional range is between sultry and orgasmic, with a binary option for "murderess".

A future space engineer, taking a smoke break before being sent over to repair something else.

A guy named Ivan, who has just realized that all the bullets he's poured into the abomination before him has done jack shit, and now desperately resorts to beating it.

here you go friend

soundcloud.com/stephanosrex/honk-honk-butt

When the Rectculans found the Mars colony, it was basically game over; We had microwave thrusters, they had supra-gravic drives. Slave race, here we come.

That doesn't mean we aren't still kicking some serious ass; Sabotage, raiding, ransom, arson, a little bit of piracy on the side. We co opted an old symbol for our little group: The New Association of Space Assholes, Got fucking sweet capes and shit too out of old US sat surplus.

They caught us too late, when we actually had a significant colony; Now they can't just glass us, else-wise they'll get tried in the space-hague or whatever the fuck. Anyways, Whenever you see some crazy bastard in white and orange, John Cartering his fucking way across the desert, raise a pouch to freedom, It's a Space Asshole on the way to punch some alien in their balls analogue.

The end times have come, mankind's world is doomed, but Man is not.

Man journeys into the star, but our conventional firearms don't work in space. Swordsmen become commonplace, and with no gravity we can wield heftier weapons and become the devastating cosmic warlords of the stars.

Failed space bandit falling from orbit.

Sentient post in it's first few hours of consciousness after being awakened by a quirk of technomancy and meta magic.

Robot cowboys have been a meme in drawthreads at least since 2012. Probably even before that. Unsurprisingly that many years of requesting has given an ample amount of deliveries. I doubt 58 is even all of them.

Amid Gold did not see himself as the grandest soldier in the Gold Army. Which is a good thing for he was easily among the worst. He often demonstrated incredible hindsight after a situation had already been explained to him, something that his superiors would find extremely useless had it ever been brought up to them. However, Amid Gold has the one thing that all humans possess, the ability to learn and grow. The invasion of Sedona 5 just so happened to be the moment where he realized that.

Well apparently someone has requested them when I went on hiatus so yeah there should be some more floating around.

That being said I was pretty good at hitting up archives just in case I made the request and forgot to revisit the thread and I didn't see much "memeposters" copying me so I'm pretty sure I've got them all.

A noble elf who hired a bodyguard to protect her and help as general helper for daily activities. There are still details to fix, but overall she's happy with his servant.

A moderately talented apprentice wizard who has grown impatient with her master's slow-and-cautious approach, and sets out to become wealthy and famous with her talents.

Sci-fi charity worker that works on the surfaces of planets in poverty, tirelessly providing aid to the general populace. Does not believe in violence.

A bored daughter of the local nobleman decides to cross dress and explore the domains of her father however weird and lewd adventures ensue.

Forgot pic

Cizkulkan Hau, Wurm god of deception and death

A charming rogue who prioritizes flashiness over functionality and a stern guardsman that is functionality incarnate. Forced together due to similar-yet-conflicting quests, hilarity ensues.

An elderly shogunate of a dying clan has donated his body to a group of cultist wizards, and they have imbued his spirit into a nigh-invincible metal shell. Due to losing his humanity, he turned evil and now fights to regain his lost empire.

The founder of a metal empire and a cunning-yet-reserved businessman. He was cut down early in his life due to a botched assassination attempt against a shareholder with conflicting interests. His ghost haunts the abandoned pig iron mill, and can be seen at night wandering the decript, cobweb-ridden machinery.

The local slick drug dealer who was dealing drugs when he heard a big commotion from the other end of the street, after checking it out he saw that walking corpses were eating the living so in order to survive he armed himself with his favourite suit and a baseball bat.

Unfrozen caveman in a d20 modern setting.
Currently a guitarist for a death metal band.

A lady mech pilot that actually doesn't really like most people and shows this fact without restraint, yet still knows when and how to use her smile and other body features to get what she wants in case "fire everything" or "scream at the fucker till he goes away" are not the correct approach.

Elf cybersoldier from the year 120XX, who might have a connection to an alien race of coral.

>currently a guitarist in a death metal band

Kek

A detective whose been secretly implanted without his consent by an experimental nanite augment that has gradually changed his body within himself from a body purist weakling into that of a perfect robotic soldier (thus why the sleeve is torn around his arm). He seeks the organisation that created the implant, and hopes to bring them to justice, and to find a way to bring him back to his old self.

Cyberpunk space luchador with a bad case of ugly face (a lá Deadpool). His main goals are winning the intergalactic wrestling championship, saving his local orphanage from being turned into a shopping mall, and crushing on the girl next door.

The keeper of a very old and very haunted graveyard. Keeps it safe from necromancers and evil wizards who want to trap and harness the spirits, but also adventurers and wannabe ghost busters who want to harm them. Actually a zombie himself, and was the gravedigger for the village that was wiped out in a plague and now haunts the cemetery.

A tech raider storming the halls of the Tyyk Brea Communications building

A young witch kept falling short of her classmates at the magic academy, and so in secret she came up with an alchemical assistant to help her with her studies and empower her spells. She built it out of scrap materials but with the utmost care.

The machine slowly gained a semblence of sentience, and when eventually when the witch died the machine captured her essence in a gem. She now lives on with mechanical body.

bump

A Paladin attempting the Ceremony that'll introduce him into the Inner Circle of his Order.
The Orders' Holy Code tattoed on his Head and his eyes enchanted to see through darkest night he gets ready to enter the Chamber of Trials.

An eccentric noble passed all his wealth to his favourite bee hive. Due to a fucked up law in the country the will was considered valid. Of course, it caused massive bickering amongst the family.
After years of legal battles, court decided: one of the bees were to be awakened and held as a representative of the hive.
Shareholders meetings are sometimes awkward.

I remember a thing a while back about awakened wolves.
They kept their with mid level awakened wolf druids, but then all their druids died off.
Getting some pretty strong vibes to that effect.

Could you imagine an entire hive of awakened bees?