ODN DEVS ARE FUCKING MACHINES

They work even on sundays... and you guys are dumping this.. why? The app and 10x price will be the greatest christmas present we will ever have,, just hodl EoY

b

Legit like 10 commits on the GitHub today on a Sunday wtf

>and you guys are dumping this.. why?

Because there's no market for that stuff

The app is just the beginning. You're looking the next ANS here in terms of market growth.

Holy fucking shit... working on sunday??????!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Just bought 100k!

Everyone knows that "daniilrybin", "KebabSchaver", and "ScottP" are all the same person. Until I see conclusive proof that Obsidian is more than just 1 guy, I'm staying out.

DO NOT BUY THIS COIN IT IS SHIT SHIT SHIT!!! STOP TALKING ABOUT IT!!!!! IT IS SHIIIIIIT! PAJEET SHITCOIN!!!!!!!

>developing a erc20 scamcoin is a known 9-5 job

The shills are getting desperate. That just means that they are behind schedule because they fucked around too much.

nice screenshot from 2 months ago kek, that dev quit and dumped btw remember?

ODN is a coin, not a token, you ignorant fudder.

Pajeet fudders holding the price down.

ODN devs are LITERALLY machines. they are super computers using advanced AI techniques to build code on their own. This explains why their websites and UI don't look too good. machines do not appreciate such things as much as humans do.

I don't dump. Been steadily increasing my stack to 11k ODN. Easiest moon mission in the coming weeks.

The fact that you think this is another ERC20 token or on the etherium network proves how little your brain knows about crypto currency.

Do a little research next time before you decide to just join in on spewing legit fake crap from your mouth.

Looking good today

I have strong suspision of ODN just being a server with psql software, basically a database.
My blockchain analaysis of the wallet shows no activity, there are only http connections to a chinase server.

This is a scam its not a coin only blockchain.txt

Who cares? Facebook is fucking PHP. OS X is a fucking 20 year old OS with an updated UI. Making something that actually works is all that matters.

at least try to make some sense if you try to FUD

you guys are idiots this is a big fat scam. Christmas is going to be shitty for you plebs if you don't sell. Screencap this and so on

Muh analysis

It's a fork of Stratis. Doing what you said and making it look convincing would be harder than just cloning an existing project.

No because the chain would need miners, whom there are 0 of.

They plan on releasing blockchain software but need to dump some ODN before buying hardware(keep in mint its a one person team not much funding, mostly tendies)

After while some dump later I think the actual application of stratis fork non-simulated blockchain runnage should be expected.

Not until then.

Some dump later kek nice try pajeet.

The "miners" are people hosting a node, at least one of which is me. Even if it was a one person team(lol) the guy could easily run a few of his own nodes.