How do i find people to play DnD wuth?

how do i find people to play DnD wuth?

If we knew, we would be playing DnD right now instead of shitposting on Veeky Forums

reddit?

so it really is hopeless

Depends where you live, if you live in a city find your local game stores, if you live in the middle of nowhere, find your closest game store. Try posting an ad at your local library

Two ways.
First way, search google for FLGS near me and go to those places, and ask if groups play D&D there regularly.

Second way:
1: learn to type with capital letters, spell correctly, and have a decent knowledge of the game.
2: Sign up to Myth-weavers and roll20.net and find games through their looking for group functions.

Gamefinder threads

Game stores

Roll20

This. Reddit probably has gamefinder stuff too.

Conventions should have boardgame/roleplaying game areas.

What if i live in a third-world country and have zero knowledge of the game? Can some of this still apply to me?

Yes, it's called online games

Climb on your roof and make a reeeing noise and do kung fu until friends come.

Www.meetup.com

>What if i live in a third-world country and have zero knowledge of the game? Can some of this still apply to me?

If you have no community resources like game shops or Meetup groups, you're just going to have to make your own.

Get some books off Amazon, convince 3 or 4 friends that it'll be fun, and play.

You could also do nothing but theorycraft, like most of Veeky Forums

Read this PDF.

Best plan

Local game stores, clubs at school(if you have them), roll20 randoms, Veeky Forums gamefinder threads, and asking friends

Finding people to play wuth is not the problem.
Getting them into your mother's car and back to the basement before the chloroform wears off, that's the hard part.

Go to your local game shop.

Or make some online friends, do some roll20.

Or or join a forum like gitp and do some pbp.

Or or or go to your local campus. Surely there's a game group there.

Maybe dont use white suppremecist memes, those will probably turn some people off.

I found mine at the anime club

>No.4941259
Pepe not white supremacist, Pepe is good boy!

back to tumblr now