Angron did nothing wrong, Emperor fucked him over

Angron did nothing wrong, Emperor fucked him over.

More like the people from the planet he landed on fucked him over.

>Bitches about being a slave
>Rebels against his masters
>Emperor shows up
>Yo lets go we got humanity to save
>No papa I have to fight and die with my friends!
>Yeah nah these are all nameless faggots what the fuck do you care
>Teleport him and get him aboard big E's pimp ship.
>I HATE YOU PAPA!
>Yeah whatever faggot keep throwing a tantrum. Get to fucking work.
>Child proceeds to simmer down
>goes on to conquer worlds yet still pisses and moans about slavery
>Decides to make his whole legion a bunch of pissy children with nails in their head just like him.
>time passes bullshit continues to happen
>Decides after some persuasion to rebel yet again
>Becomes a deamon prince of khorne
>low and behold now and forever will be a slave

What a fucking retard.

>Angron did nothing wrong
>he called himself "Angron"

i think you mean 'Lorgar' friend

ass-slapped smurfsues will respond to this post

No he didn't. Like Ferrus Manus, the name was applied to him by the population that surrounded him.

>the name was applied to him by the population that surrounded him

...And yet he still kept it. My point stands.

Let's be fair, the name is apt.

>...And yet he still kept it.

To be fair, sometimes you just learn to deal with it, even if it's not something you want.

It's much easier to embrace it rather than try to correct every single person on it.

Source: Somebody who has a funny name.

He was a turd who failed to conquer his homeworld, was a slave, bitched NON STOP and was literally incapable of learning (most likely because of his manlet physique).

Angron did everything wrong

Space Wolf fag weighing in here.

1. The Word Bearers lost at Calth
2. Lorgar wasn't even there and didn't plan it at all. Kor Pheron did all the work

motherfucker got gimped by an eldar hitsquad fresh out of the pod- and still managed to live. Dude never had a fucking chance- especially whats dumbfuck Emps rolled around and fucked his shit up even further.

>"FUCK SLAVERY, I'LL KILL ALL THE SLAVERS OR DIE TRYING"
>Forces his troops to bear the symbol of his own slavery, the butcher nails that make men drop all reason and become slaves to emotion.

Not the brightest guy.

>Russ was literally raised by woods on the deadliest death world around
>Jonson literally raised himself as a feral child on a chaos corrupted shit hole

Both those guys turned out more or less alright in similar shitty situations, what's Angron's excuse?

Space Batman had to eat/dig his way out of the ground and then proceeded to go full psycho Batman on an entire hive world so well that factory owners were afraid of underpaying their employees and people were too afraid to do jack that was illegal.

Angron is the only one of the 18 survivors who was a failure from the start.

I know that the eldar are the whipping boys of 40k, but seriously, they are significantly more dangerous than cold and wildlife right?

Yes, especially the fucking hit squad designed to kill a primarch.

They didn't get something shoved in their head that made permanently pissed.

I don't know...wildlife on Fenris gives even the Space Wolves trouble. Eldar...not so much.

both eventually adopted into a society that promoted them to leaders where they didn't have to fight for any form of acceptance is a start.

space bat's situation isn't even comparable, he was starving only cause he felt the urge to eat, not cause he really needed to- and he started out vs normal humans.

angron would've easily survived the same situation- and wouldn't have become a fucking lunatic.

Uh... Fenris is pretty fucking scary man

Don't forget the part where it constantly ate away at him since it wasn't designed for his physiology- shortening his normally indefinite lifespan to 200ish years.

Oh, you mean like Angron was when the Emperor gave him a Space Marine Legion?

No- not like that, we're talking about the development bits- not the ones all of 'em got anyway.

So I guess all primarchs have their past experiences and developed personalities nullified because they all got a legion?

I pointed out that was a retarded statement. Most Primarchs had rough childhoods, Angron, Morty, Russ, Lion, Khan, Lorgar... Point being all of them except Angron rose above it

>Fenris
>Most deadly deathworld around
Catachan has something to say about that. Seriously, unless Fenris has toads that can blow up a house or a tank if it gets startled that I'm not aware of, it's not as deadly as Catachan

It's got leviathans. When those jokers feel froggy even named marine captains in terminator armor have trouble holding them off.

Motherfucker was a physical manifestation of hate and war pulled from the immaterium in a foul compact between unspeakable entities, designed to lead millions of genetically engineered super soldiers across the galaxy murderkilling everything that got in their way. He pretty much came wrong. Its the grim darkness of the 31st willenium, everyone's wrong. That's the idea.

>Catachan

Fenris is so fucking deadly the Tyranids tried to invade it, failed because Fenris was so fucking crazy, went feral, and then made Fenris even more deadly.

Wasn't he in the middle of doing that before the Emperor stepped in and ported him out instead of helping his probably most fucked son? Like he did with ole Morty? At least the other primarchs still had other people from their own home planets they could relate to, Angron was the only one who kinda got the "fuck your friends, let's bounce" deal.

>Wasn't he in the middle of doing that before the Emperor stepped in

No he was on the verge of dying in a pointless battle

Catachan is so fucking deadly that Tyranids tried to invade it, failed because Catachan was so fucking deadly, went feral, and then made Catachan even more deadly.

I mean, fuck, it's not like Catachan Devils outdate the Kraken on Fenris or anything.

C'mon SWfag,
you of all people should appreciate a good sucker punch.

You mean like Mortarion who had his ass saved by the Emperor.

I don't remember the people of Catachan having to genetically engineer themselves to live there, like the Fenresians had to

Morty is a failure also. Not as big of a failure as Angron but congrats, you slightly moved the goal posts

Achievement unlocked.

>Angry Ron

>So shit he couldn't conquer the city were he was prisoner
>Shit talks about corax
>Corax was also a slave
>In a totalitarian technocracy space moon fortresses of doom
>Corax conquered his world and moon by the time the Emperor arrived
>Outsmarted Angron until he was rescued by his garrison forces
>Had to be babysitted by Horus or another legion because he always fucked up something
Shit primarch is shit

>Could outfight eldars in his youth
>Couldn't prevent some guy from putting a lash around his neck a lobotomise him
SHIT PRIMARCH
I
T

P
R
I
M
A
R
C
H

>Youth
More like infancy, dude was single digit hours old and had just won a scrap against a farseer and his minions AFTER having his pod crash.

When Khorne wants you, he fucking gets you.

>When Khorne wants you, he fucking gets you.
>Sangüinius resisted the call and remained loyal
The depths of Angron's failure as a primarch know no limits.

That part is more of the fault of the butcher's nails.

Well done. I am now envisioning him as genetically modified/steroid abusing Ron Stoppable.

Damn, GW made a mistake then. Codex: Fucking Wolves and Other Boreal Animals when?

Angron did plenty wrong. The Emperor did fuck him over.

Angron had severe brain damage. Why was the Emperor so stupid?

You bastard you made me spit out my tea, Oh i needed that laugh, thanks user

>Emperor stepped in and ported him out instead of helping his probably most fucked son?
Makes sense considering Emp made peace with angron homeworld instead of wiping it out.

His story is the same as Spartacus. He probably kept Angron because he had no other name and it's what everyone associate him with. It's hard being a leader when not everyone agrees on how to call you.

>Hmm, my precious son is in a pickle there.
>I could send a small unit of my impossibly elite army to help him wipe out his enemies.
>Hell, I could go down there myself and use my awesome power to wipe the floor with these amateurs, that might make a good impression on my son.
>in any case helping him will not only earn his gratitude, but also have a lot of potential recruits in the form of Battle hardened men. Sure most will die, but that didn't stop Leman and his men.
>In any case my son would indeed see me as a man of honor who helped him in his hour of need, like a good father that I am.
>Eh, fuck it. Scottius, beam Angron up here and power the warp drive.

Not His finest moment.

he didn't force it actually, his sons did that to themselves to feel closer to angry daddy

See

He made peace with people he knew were hunting down his own flesh and blood after mutilating and enslaving him?

Well, Empy is kinda notorious for his pragmatism.

The pragmatic approach would have been beaming down with the Warhounds and Custodeous and either getting the attackers to run away or slaughtering them all.

It would sour relations with that single planet for generations but the superhuman demi-god would be your most loyal and devout follower.

Sure his friends would be an issue but it's an issue that solves itself after 40 years tops and probably far sooner.

But then again this is the man who kills his loyal and dedicated servants the moment they become inconvenient/unfashionable to be seen with.

And everyone who sees through the psychic glamor generally considers him to be a bloodthirsty bastard and a bit of a moron.

>Catachan is so fucking deadly that Tyranids tried to invade it
>[Citation needed]
Actual evidence like a story, not just a picture of the Catachan Devil.

Sanguinius didn't get DAoT tech that makes him unable to feel anything other than rage shoved into his head.

I would have thought Russ would be a better choice than Bird Boy

Fabulous Fucking Hawk Boy is best Primarch

Russ is not more or less angry than the other primarchs. It's not because he's a barbarian archetype that he spends his time screaming aloud. Hell, he even showed Angron how to be a chill dude (and got beat up for it.) Contrast this to Sanguinius, who would slip into a frenzy in critical moments.
Leman is more like Conan the barbarian to Sanguinius' Wolverine.

"big E" is a faggot nigger and I'm glad he's a paraplegic mongoloid fuck atm

>most famous for dying

nah

He died for your sins

Sanguinus confirmed for Jesus

No, that's the Emperor.

more like AngWRONG

That's Codex Space Wolves, user.

Actually having more fenrisian animals than just the wolves available for Space Wolves would be awesome, too bad GeeDubs wouldn't do something that cool and it's probably heresy anyway.

what if instead of being taken in by a slaver Angron was taken in by the ruling elite?

>Sangüinius mastered his own rage and used his Emperor's gifts to suppress his son's own rage
>Angron decided that remaining lobotomised even through it was killing him was a great idea and did it to his legion
Failure as a primarch

I honestly thought would be the animalistic druid Space Marines with them riding Thunderwolves and having pack animals. I thought they would have scouting birds or giant beastly flyers retrofitted with armors and machines. But instead we have boxy planes with wolf shit, naked marines with wolf faces and pelt, pelt and fucking pelt. I'm sick of painting on fucking fur especially when they're just tiny scraps.

Russ is like the khan, by nature of their tribal societies were wary about the use of preternatural abilities and employ them with measure.

I thought they couldn't remove the nails without killing him.

>Wasn't he in the middle of doing that
No, he was in the middle of getting him and his gladiator faggots killed by the armies of the planet because they had no plan beyond run at gunlines and hope everyone misses. That's why he's so whiny afterwards. He wanted to get killed with his retarded friends.

>muh slavery
>check ur privilege guilliman
>courage and honor is lobotomizing your army and whining about it

When he was found? Yes they could, afterwards when the damage was done? Probably not, but then again, lorgar said they probably couldn't do it without killing him to make sure angron was doomed to be a follower of khorne.

>The Word Bearers lost at Calth

the word bearers accomplished all of their objectives (summon ruinstorm, knock the Ultramarines out of the heresy) Ultras barely managed to survive and needed to be saved by that mechanicum chick or they would have been almost all wiped out

Ultras are the most incompetent legion in 30k

>Ultras
>not Death Guard

>Death Guard
>not Iron Hands

>Iron hands
>Not world eaters

Are the Impypimps and the Tyrannic Faggots even trying?

He brings a thousand gladiatot aspirants and tellz the Emperor to make them his first legion. A wish the emperor granted

Then one day one of his former proteges challenges angron and wins. His wish? To have the nails bolted to angron as revenge.

That child would be the first Kharn the Betrayer.

I sorta fee like that people are forgetting what the butcher's nails DID. The following is my understanding of it.
They were put into him before he was even a week old, while he was probably beaten and tired from ass kicking an entire Eldar squad, lead by a Farseer, and basically meant he only felt good when killing. Thus, from the earliest moments of his life Killing=Good. For most who would have them installed, that would be the beginning and end. As a Primarch though, Angron realised that something was wrong with him, but he probably couldn't put a finger on WHAT. Then, he met up with the Gladiators. Let's go over his life over his life before that. Killing Eldar, which would have been draining, violent brain surgery, being restrained from doing the only thing that gave him joy, being mocked. And now he meets some guys who are into what he is into.

And he forms bonds with them, like a Anime fanboy finding out there are some kids in his neighbourhood who love Full Metal Alchemist. The problem is that they're enslaved, and can't do the stuff they enjoy, the only thing they enjoy. So they rebel, and kickass. Of course, Angron still has that doubt that something isn't right about them, but that gets drowned out by the glorious battles they're having. I'm guessing these gladiators weren't in big numbers, that the armies were fukchueg and attacked pretty much one after each other to compensate for Angron being a Primarch. But anyway, they get pinned down and it looks like they'll go down in a way they'd love- fighting. But then da Emprah shows up, and goes to take Angron off to his legion. Then the Emperor, from Angron's psychic signature, realises how fucked he is. At this point, he comes to a conundrum. Angron has serious tech stuck into his brain, and actually doesn't have much grey matter yet. He's barely sentient, little more then a ravening warbeast. But still, he's a Primarch so Emps' has to take him. But he asks for his equally damaged friends, who don't have the demigod status, to come along. But because the Emprah set up a deal with planet's governors, he thinks that they won't be worth it. So he says no. And from there, the budding relationship is crushed, like a twelve year's drunk parents mocking his choice of friends and being RIGHT. To make matters worse, the Emperor treats his son with contempt for his disfigurement. In the end, Angron had the most traumatic experience pre-meeting his legion cause at least the other guys were free and at the full mental capabilities of the primarchs, and leading 'acceptable' troops from their homeworld.
TL;DR
The Emps really should have talked to Angron first, and at least tried to remove/explained about the Butcher's Nails. And certainly not actually made him commander of his legion, maybe just some sort of Champion of the War Hounds.

How are the blood angels defending Baal from being eaten and defending Cadia from world eaters at the same time?

The Word Bearers talk shit the whole time about how they're going to completely destroy the Ultras. Stop posting Lorgar

>only pretending to be retarded

Weren't the Blood Angels kinda retarded? Getting murdered on Murder and all

Who knows? All I know is that the necrons managed to burn an entire (literally) solar system at once and killed the shit out of Hive Fleet Leviathan
the only real noteworthy support they had was a sanguinor and a transcendant c'tan, since the necrons took fuck all casualties against such a big threat, their units probably did better fighting too