Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Friendly reminder to tell us what 3pp your game allows if you need character building help.

Old vet edition

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/iYhDNSTq

Psionics Augmented: Psychic Warriors playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1dX4UYdtwTQKhY71Q45IHLtcu193zq1ZO5jHQ5_PnTl8/edit

Bloodforge: Infusions playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit

Legendary Vigilantes playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1Hrk1hl8uXVHazaiPOCvWsFUHX3PB6fQVd13tzguJTgE/edit

DSP's Forrest started a patreon for her own 3pp company: patreon.com/forrestfirestudios

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=372754&page=2
d20pfsrd.com/feats/familiar-feats
docs.google.com/document/d/12s2kjayDkuBLYZ4ao9EDqo5aUJ2XqG6w9Kcr3zPyAKM/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1twEab3PBHvzMLTrx_UJak4P9g5avkvVaZfrBiMPI-6s/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1WKwyK10BvzqVb9M3lIJ0ZyraUNSuEr8y0QK6ML6d-6Y/edit?usp=sharing
gyazo.com/4b7c391befd20d9e7e76e68854ec2b87
gyazo.com/6f9de2d983271584fc51f1809d2df965
d20pfsrd.com/occult-adventures/occult-classes/kineticist
d20pfsrd.com/feats/3rd-party-feats/kobold-press/general-feats---3rd-party---kobold-press/familiar-training
d20pfsrd.com/feats/3rd-party-feats/kobold-press/general-feats---3rd-party---kobold-press/two-wand-technique
d20pfsrd.com/psionics-unleashed/feats/master-s-refuge-psionic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to make a Cook. Should I do a priest, bard or wizard?

Could Bard work with non musical instrument and just the smell of food?

Friendly reminder that 2hu is a complete dick to other players and a bitch who oversteps player boundaries.

>Legendary Vigilantes
I am trying and failing to resist the urge to make a Shadow Savant that wears a white kabuki mask and long black robes, setting up needlessly complicated traps to humiliate his enemies and get a chance to monologue at them before the final blow or tying them up for delivery to the authorities/his lord.

Bard might work, although I've always like the Battle Chef Alchemist. You already have to drink most of their spells, so it's not a big leap forward.

Reposting here, but what's a good class to gestalt with Sanctified Slayer Inquisitor? Paizo only, please.

Oh so now you're done trying to say that they're a horrible writer and bad at rping, and instead saying that they're making the game worse for everyone else.
Just jack off and get rid of your hate-boner, then leave the thread, please.

Question /pfg/:
Are creatures with the celestial/fiendish/resolute/entropic templates outsiders? Where do they come from? Are they immigrants from the material, mirror images of the material, or created by the gods?

That would actually be a badass villain for a game
Even if someone finds out what it's from, it'd still be cool

>whiny bitch
This fucking faggot is chaotic evil, has been trying to kill civvies all over the place, and is making us change our characters because the only other option is to split up the group.

This whole thing should not have happened because

1. We shouldn't be with a guy who is OK with killing innocent people. He shouldn't be in our party. We should've left him or killed him or been killed trying a long time ago.

2. He shouldn't have been able to do 10d6 on the guard

3. The DM should've done his fucking job and explained that we were out in the open with lots of people around us when we got to the house rather than not explaining anything and it being our fault for not fucking asking or already knowing.

also
d20pfsrd.com/feats/familiar-feats

What is this? Is this the only way familiars gain feats?

Where does it say familiars can get feats besides familiar feats?
Where does it say that familiars getting feats use their owner's caster level for the prereq, and their own DEX mod for the prereq?

Because the sorcerer showed him SOMETHING. I wanna know what?

If you're looking to fluff some mechanic of the class to be cooking instead of spells or abilities, it doesn't much matter. If you're looking to use Profession(Cook) to some mechanical benefit, you're looking for houserules. If you are looking to just use the skill for RP, Cleric has the best use of the wis. Use background Skills.

Oh yeah, I forgot Alchemist. That would be a perfect fit really.

But the idea of a Bard preparing food during a battle is pretty amusing to me.

Having the template just means they're empowered in some way by it.

So a Celestial Dog could be a normal doggo who was THE BEST doggo and got holy power for it, or he could be an actual angeldoggo.

See, but I want to play him as a character and use the totally-not-shadow-clones to annoy my enemies into submission.

(You)
Please put on a trip so I can filter you.

So, I'm taking my first foray into leadership, but have never done any kind of protector follower before. What are some good options/how does actually protecting the frail one work?

Dunno what third party is allowed, vetted on an individual basis, so 1PP, psionics, or PoW options are all appreciated

rogue :^)

Why should we care, he's just some yahoo that's unimportant to anything.

It's true though. It's completely out of line to say this bullshit.

>Is Sigil actually going to ask the question he wished to ask, or is he not?
>I would like to motion that for the sake of game pacing, if the party is awaiting an answer from a player and they do not respond, the GM should move the game along and let the player answer later.

Avenger Vigilante.

druid
get flank buddy for SA, and neat spells

By 1pp, familiars cannot gain feats. If you want to know what he showed the GM, you will have to ask the GM.

It sounds like this group is not right for you. I am not saying I agree with any of the choices the GM or the player made. What I'm saying is, if the GM is on-board, and the players are on-board, you are the odd man out. And it will be better for you to not play with them. If you feel the other players are not comfortable with playing with him, talk to them about it, and you can all either talk to your GM or talk to the player.

Familiar feats are feats a PC can take that will affect their familiar. The familiar does not take the feats, because they do not gain feats.

I'll dig around Kobold Press's shit to see if I can find something, but familiars cannot gain feats.

Alright /pfg/, I am not too familiar with PoW and maneuvers and whatnot but I am trying to get into it since my DM allows that content. I was thinking of making a Warlord, and my DM would allow me to use Riven Hourglass. I was wondering, from both the disciplines on the Warlord list and RH, what are decent maneuvers to take? And some general tips for playing a Warlord?

That... That Tiefling is ADORABLE.

Why do you even F U C K I N G care? 2hu a shit, he's nothing, he's a nobody. He has no relevance in the development world for Pathfinder content, 3pp or otherwise, he's a shitty person. He's literally every other shit player you've ever met.
Do you get this hung up on the bullshit player that gets your goat enough for you to leave the game or kick him out? nO! You MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE!

For a play by post game that makes a lot of sense. Stopping them from stalling makes them more likely to continue. Once a PbP game slows down or stops it'll almost never start again.

Hello everyone! I've done some edits to the Unchained Cavalier, and will begin working on its archetypes soon. These, and the moment, include the Hound Master, Knight of the Patchwork Banner, and Wyvern Rider. To start things off let me describe the Unchained Cavalier:

I have responded to some concerns about the class. At the moment I have changed the UC cavalier to no longer run off of wisdom, and instead use charisma. For concerns of the class being over complicated I am going to wait on changing that until I begin play testing.

The Unchained Cavalier seeks to make the Cavalier more of a team player in terms of combat. It accomplishes this via two means, an improved Teamwork Feats based playstyle, and the new Banner class feature. Banners allow for a number of different battlefield control and buffing effects. In addition the variety of mounts of been increases, giving cavaliers access to Magical Beasts and unusual mundane mounts. Finally to shore up their combat and out of combat side Oaths have been introduced. Oaths have a number of Noble positions, lands, bonuses to social interaction, and skill unlocks for the Cavalier out of combat. See it either in the link below or the attached PDF.

The Unchained Cavalier:
docs.google.com/document/d/12s2kjayDkuBLYZ4ao9EDqo5aUJ2XqG6w9Kcr3zPyAKM/edit?usp=sharing

Also you can see my other two classes below:

The Unchained Fighter:
docs.google.com/document/d/1twEab3PBHvzMLTrx_UJak4P9g5avkvVaZfrBiMPI-6s/edit?usp=sharing

The Scholar (An Initiating Class):
docs.google.com/document/d/1WKwyK10BvzqVb9M3lIJ0ZyraUNSuEr8y0QK6ML6d-6Y/edit?usp=sharing

Questions, comments, and angry outbursts are appreciated!

Well I'm an idiot for hitting post too early.

But does she have a cute little pair of hooves or tiny tail?

Make her giggle and we'll find out by the clitter-clatter of cloven hooves dancing excitedly in place!

Personally I know if I was in a game and someone insisted we go back and redo an encounter I'd ask the GM to tell him to quit being a bitch, even if there was some other jerkoff player.

Accept the fact the fucker's been cheating, hopefully your GM puts a stop to it and hope the future is better.

>What is this? Is this the only way familiars gain feats?

Outside of the Beast-Bonded Witch archetype, pretty much.

>Where does it say familiars can get feats besides familiar feats?

It doesn't.

>Where does it say that familiars getting feats use their owner's caster level for the prereq, and their own DEX mod for the prereq?

Nowhere because familiars can't get feats.

I don't know what to tell you. Maybe your buddy showed the GM some obscure 3rd party book from some two-bit company I've never heard of. That's all I can think of.

Some I have been thinking through I want opinions on is this what mental stat the different UC classes should run off of. Right now it is working as thus:
>UC Gunslinger - Intelligence
Building contraptions, engineering in general, using firearms, and minor alchemy
>UC Fighter - Wisdom
They make use of profession soldier and general fit the "old scarred veteran" archetype. Not particularly likable or book smart, but versatile.
>UC Cavalier - Charisma
The UC cavalier are fitting into the archetype of the war leader and charismatic general. As they now fit a buffing role similar to what Battle Herald was I feel they fit into this well.

Also I need opinions on what to do after the UC Gunslinger.

The options are the following:
>UC Cavalier Archetypes
>UC Iconics
>UC Gunslinger Archetypes
>UC Barbarian Redo
>UC Brawler

One other thing I have been thinking of doing, but it is kind of dumb:
>make Bugbear playable race stats
>make the iconics the following:
>gunslinger - goblin
>cavalier - hobgoblin
>fighter - bugbear
>package these three as the iconics for a AP called "Engines of War" which follows goblinoid nation building and a war of conquest. Delves into goblinoid history and their own personal racial hatred.
>include some other archetypes & shit for it including a Goblinoid bloodline for sorceres & bloodragers, a anti-paladin archetype I drafted up, ranger & druid archetypes using goblindogs, and a oracle goblins mystery, and a summoner archetype for barghests

I suppose I should have specified. I'm a Lawful Neutral Inquisitor of Asmodeus pretending to be an inquisitor of Abadar. Druid, as mechanically sound as it is, probably won't fit my concept. I might go with the other guy and do Vigilante.

gyazo.com/4b7c391befd20d9e7e76e68854ec2b87

>... From there, you can change the skills and feats ... and otherwise sculpt the creature until it matches the picture in your imagination

What the fuck? What are the rules for which feats you can give it? None? So just give it anything it fucking wants? What a terrible game.
The monkey is something he bought in a shop btw.

gyazo.com/6f9de2d983271584fc51f1809d2df965
>You may want a familiar that is radically different from any other creature on the list. In these cases, your best bet is ... then work with the GM to come up with a suitable ability substitutions that bring the stats in line with your imagined familiar
Huh? "Work with the GM to come up with suitable abilities"?
What kind of fucking rules are those?

>Generally, the less dramatic the change to your familiar's base creature, the more balanced the familiar will be.
Generally???

>Players who are considering altering a pre-existing familiar should consider one or more of the following changes...

>Feats: You can easily exchange a pre-built familiar's starting feats with different feats that better match your concept, such as the familiar feats.
>such as the familiar feats
>such as
What does that fucking mean? Does that mean you can switch it with non-familiar feats or not?
Who wrote this fucking garbage?

What are you playing? Do you want a cohort to shore up your character's weakness? Do you want a cohort to kick ass? Do you want to abuse the rules so much the other players and GM say, "No Leadership ever again?"

He's just spamming on a topic he knows is divisive so he can run this thread into the ground. It's the same tactic he used in Jumpchain and now we're next.

No it isn't. You're shitting all over a player just because of "muh pacing."

How do I make a gravity manipulating character?

Thing is, you probably don't need more martial capability. you're already t3, getting a better bab and other attack and damage boosts isn't going to make you anything other than inquisitor++. Other than going a crazy route with multiclassing the second track, full casting is your best bet. and that means a wis caster

Playing a psion(telepath) And thrallherd if I can, DM is reviewing psionics currently. If not, going an enchantment wizard with leadership to emulate it. Mostly, I want someone who can protect the little caster from harm, though being able to hold their own in combat would be nice. DEFINITELY don't want to provoke the DM into revoking this sort of stuff.

Just never built a character based on actually protecting other people before. Healing, sure. Buffing? Also done. But never trying to keep one actively safe/alive.

It may have been a bit terse, but it wasn't rude. PbP games die all the time, trying to keep them running while still waiting for one player's post is a good thing.

Gravity Kineticist?* You are literally launching balls of condensed gravity at people.

*Acquire the homebrew Kineticist class that makes it playable.

by playing a different game.

It's an unofficial, entirely optional rule the GM can allow if they want, but they're going to have to make judgement calls. You can give it any feat that is reasonable and doesn't have any kind of pre-reqs it can't meet.

Nearly all animals have feats. Monkeys had Weapon Finesse. Toads have Skill Focus (Perception).

So you could say, swap a monkey's Weapon Finesse out and give it Iron Will, because this monkey comes from a species of really fucking stubborn monkeys. But good luck convincing your GM why this monkey species all has the Orator feat.

Jumpchain?

Void Kineticist d20pfsrd.com/occult-adventures/occult-classes/kineticist
Take all of the gravity powers, and go sideways into aether for telekinesis then just refluff it.

No 3pp or homebrew allowed, all Paizo material only.
I figured as much

So, something I have been thinking of. I realize it is dependent on the specific deity, but I have been trying to determine some general bounds for percentage of diety's clergy are what alignments.

For this there are three possibilities:
>corner deities
>edge deities
>true neutral deities

On the corner gods clergy can fit 3 alignments, on the edge they can fit 4, and true neutral can have 5 alignments.

For Corner/Edge I would say probably at least 70% of their clergy is the same alignment as the deity. For true neutral it's probably more diverse I would think.

What do you all think?

PAIZO wrote that fucking garbage! That is from Familiar Folio. Yes, it does mean you can switch your familiar's feats with non-familiar feats.

A familiar is a base creature of its type, so if the familiar is, say, a raven, it has Skill Focus(Perception) and Weapon Finesse. What that is saying is, you could instead start with a Raven familiar with Skill Focus(Diplomacy) and Dodge. Or anything it would be capable of taking.

I believe what is going on is the Sorc is an Arcane Bloodline Sorc with this:
d20pfsrd.com/feats/3rd-party-feats/kobold-press/general-feats---3rd-party---kobold-press/familiar-training

and Two-Wand Technique. That is the only way the familiar would gain access to the feat beyond the GM mistakenly thinking familiars get feats.

Arguably Aether/Void Kineticist but desu it won't be good.

Or anyone with arcane casting and picking up all the force spells.

Thrallherd is awesome. Even better because you specifically don't have to keep anybody safe.

The thing about the Thrallherd is that you basically send out psychic waves that brainwash people into coming and following you. Specifically, you don't take any penalties to your Leadership score when your followers or cohort die. So even if half of them get eaten by a Tyrannosaurus today, when you wake up tomorrow you'll have a bunch more.

This is what can cause GM's aggravation with the class, when your Thrallherd orders your 100 1st level followers to go scout the tomb out for traps.

If your GM does let you play a Thrallherd, try not to abuse that particular facet of the class too hard.

Leave, you're not fucking wanted here.

Cleric of Urgathoa

Oh, it was rude alright.

>It is very pace-disrupting when you have your character say, "I have a question," and then do not actually ask that question.

>Should we move on in-game and let Sigil explain himself later?

>One other thing I have been thinking of doing, but it is kind of dumb:
>Sweet goblin stuff

No, i ran a campaign like this, militaristic goblin nation with a strict caste system had enslaved your core race civilizations. Players were all goblinoid, it was a blast.

Unrelated: Asked this in the last thread. Are there any disciplines that the Fiendbound Mauler doesn't get by default (Black Seraph, Cursed Razor, Eternal Guardian, Broken Blade, Primal Fury) that have good synergy with brawling/grappling with the Fiend's Grip? Thrashing Dragon seems cool, but largely redundant with Broken Blade.

Also, How many disciplines can a Warder realistically focus on? I've heard two, maybe three, but by the numbers you can get enough of all your disciplines to qualify for your every 9th level maneuver eventually.

The players aren't on board.
No one likes this faggot.

And the GM is straight up

>he's good because he reads more!
>you rolled four 1's? You have to deal with that as part of the game! Now you have CHA 3!

But surprise ending the GM texted me and he agrees with me.
I'm gonna see if I can't use a hero point to save the guard.

Then I'm gonna tell the sorcerer (If a CHA 3 character is fucking allowed to even talk) that he can't kill innocent people, and if he does I'll make him pay for it.

I'm fine with him until he starts killing people no one else wants to kill. That's literally my only beef.
I didn't start questioning the 10d6 shit until he killed that innocent guard.

Also,
What the fuck is 1pp
What the fuck is RAW

The feat is two wand technique
d20pfsrd.com/feats/3rd-party-feats/kobold-press/general-feats---3rd-party---kobold-press/two-wand-technique

It requires
DEX 15 (I'm sure the monkey has that)
Caster 5 (I'm sure it doesn't, but the sorcerer does)

And basically the sorcerer is saying that since the monkey can cast spells for him, that "Caster 5" shouldn't be a problem.

So it's a 3rd party feat and an unofficial rule.
The GM has to decide "Is this ok?"

So if that's the case then it really is up to him.

>as long as the familiar meets the prereqs
Prereq is Caster 5.
Does a familiar get that if its master is Caster 5 or not?

And the sorcerer doesn't have the DEX for the feat anyway.

t. assmad touhouposter addict.

Kill yourself already.

>d20pfsrd.com/feats/3rd-party-feats/kobold-press/general-feats---3rd-party---kobold-press/familiar-training

Kobold Press should feel ashamed of publishing that broken piece of shit.

Why so angry?

A very divisive CYOA thread that split off because the CYOA general wanted to talk about something else. It's been two years since then and it isn't dead, but it will be if this guy keeps making every thread an argument about their writers.

I assume it's the same guy because he used he same tactic - latch on to one known poster who doesn't have an absolutely perfect reputation and turn every thread into nothing but constant arguments about them. He even talks the same way.

That's rude, you should stop that.

And that's even worse. Everybody needs to stop being jerks and be excellent to one another. If you can't post without being insulting then you shouldn't post at all.

for what purpose?

I do not understand what I have done. I will admit I sometimes post with my trip when not talking about homebrew, but is mostly me forgetting to take it off.

Use your believers for economic advantage. Have them run inns, start a cult, work to corner the ____ trade of a given country etc. Your thrall(s) are for combat, keeping your squishy ass unpounded, and staying in safe places to run your other stuff so you can use d20pfsrd.com/psionics-unleashed/feats/master-s-refuge-psionic

Oh, my sweet summer child. I envy your innocence.

>What the fuck is 1pp
>What the fuck is RAW

1pp is First Party Product. Basically it's something made by Paizo.

3pp is Third Party Product. It's something that isn't made by Paizo and 9 out of 10 times it's broken bullshit that shouldn't be allowed at the table. Any time someone introduces 3pp the GM has to be very careful in vetting it before allowing it. There are a few half-way decent 3pp companies like DSP, but Kobold Press isn't one of them.

RAW means Rules As Written - in other words it's a literal reading of the text.

It looks like your asshole friend found some broken feat in a 3rd party book and your DM let him take it because he didn't know better. Tell your DM next time to just make a blanket ruling that everyone needs to stick to official, Paizo-only materials until he (and everyone else) gets a better sense of game balance. Also, ask him to make a ruling that, from now on, no evil characters because that ruins the fun for other players.

To kill all actual discussion of content in /pfg/, of course.

What else would prompt him to do this?

Basically Kineticist is a 3pp-only class with its roots in a 1pp mockery of class design.

Well that would be fine if I made poisoned food and gave it to people, but I dont think it's the best for a Hero party.

Not sure if people would trust me cooking for them when I make everybody else sick with the plague.

Thrallherd is such a fucked up but awesome class.

Everyone, let's stop arguing and talk about something else.

Like Tieflings.

Tell me about the Tieflings you either encounter or workshop. What where they like, what kind if mutations did they have, how did there fiendish heritage affect their mindset and behavior, and how did they adapt to it?

General Tiefling discussion

also why is Neeshka so perfect?

If paizo-only, never touch kineticist.

All the anecdotes on the paizo forums about how well it performs are sickeningly pathetic when they give their examples.

"With over 6d6+10 as a full round action every action, it is clear the kineticist is sorely overpowered compared to other ranged damage classes such as the wizard, even at level 11. It would take the average kineticist less than seven rounds to kill an equal CR creature, even though this is a team game"

(not an actual quote, but more or less the shit that gets said. Go find the trash yourself if you want some, there's plenty to be found)

It's worked. No one actually talks about homebrew that gets posted. Everyone just shouts about shitposting about homebrew.

Yeah, not gonna do anything with my followers except to help stay home and keep the inn they're running safe. (Maybe franchise, if they get enough.)

I'm mostly concerned about making a thrall that can keep my delicate bum from getting bothered.

Oh yeah, definitely taking that feat. Basically, this is the whole idea, but the thing is, I'm not sure if I'm going to be permitted to build my thrall, and if I am, with what material. So I wanted some ideas on actually protecting myself.

I'm not innocent! I'm just irritated as heck!

It's not like people are going to stop playing pathfinder or 3.x

He seems like a "stop liking what I don't like"-type

Dude... you GM let him use broken ass 3rd party feat?

Cool! Let's us create you some broken ass 3rd party feat too.

> Anonymous Rage
> Requirement: Barbarian 5
> When you're using power attack while Raging, you don't have penalty to your attack roll and the bonus to your damage roll are double. In addition, when making a full attack action, you may make one extra attack with one natural or manufactured weapon. The attack is made using your full base attack bonus, plus any modifiers appropriate to the situation. This effect stack with Haste and other similar effect.

1pp is First Party Publishing. That means Paizo, in this case. RAW is Rules As Written. If a rule says "You cannot do this action" that means you can't do that action. There are sometimes conflicts between RAW and RAI, or Rules As Intended. RAI comes into play in situations like Kraken Throttle, where the rules say "This suffocates the opponent" which is actually instant death, but the designers have said the intended rules were that it starts the process of drowning, with the opponent being allowed to hold their breath.

Two-Wand Technique requires 5 ranks in Spellcraft, not a caster level of 5. The familiar can use its Master's ranks in Spellcraft to qualify for the feat.

Without the Dex score, the sorc can't take the feat, therefor the familiar cannot benefit from the feat. The player and GM are wrong.

>"With over 6d6+10 as a full round action every action, it is clear the kineticist is sorely overpowered compared to other ranged damage classes such as the wizard, even at level 11. It would take the average kineticist less than seven rounds to kill an equal CR creature, even though this is a team game"
Wait what? At level 11 you should be able to kill an equal CR creature is maximum 2 rounds if you get full round actions.

Make a Gingerbread Witch. Worship Folca. Be a pastry artisan and baker who makes delicious candy and cakes for people. And sure, every once in awhile someone in town goes missing, usually one of the brats nobody cares about, but hey, that's just life, right? And besides, the pies you make are sooooo scrumptious nobody really seems to care all that much.

>tfw Thrallherds have to treat their thralls well
>tfw realizing being on either side of the relationship would be both emotionally gratifying and enjoyable

Help.

Source?

Movie called Zero Charisma.

Why not be on both ends of the relationship?

You're a thrallherd but the thrall of a greater thrallherd.

MOST initiators will focus on 2-3. It takes a few maneuvers known of a discipline to get higher level ones, and you most likely have some kind of combat style you're using with the character (ranged, grappler, melee, etc) after all.

So you pick whatever is most useful to you, which will usually result in 1-2 maneuvers from one, a stance from another, and then, say, 2 of the disciplines where you go get those two level 7 techs and the level 8 stance of the other one, thus making up most of your repertoire.

When comes time to pick a discipline focus for the feat, well, it's PROBABLY not the one-single-maneuver-here discipline that's getting it.

better sense of the lack of game balance, rather.

GM has to decided. Actually to switch familiar feat, the GM has to decide too.

Oh but actually, by the rule Monkey can't actually activate wand.

> Wands use the spell trigger activation method
> Spell Trigger: Spell trigger activation is similar to spell completion, but it's even simpler. No gestures or spell finishing is needed, just a special knowledge of spellcasting that an appropriate character would know, and a single word that must be spoken.
> a single word that must be spoken.

Monkey can't speak. Noted that it said "Word" too, so he can't get leeway by saying the monkey use its screech or crying to activate the wand. His "speak with master" abilityalso doesn't apply here, since it isn't interact with the master.

Not too sure the party would like to go in an adventure with Willy Wonka.

Even being true neutral, nobody like people who give kids candy.

Also :"Favored Weapon : Net"

My point.

>With over 6d6+10 as a full round action every action,

Is that supposed to be impressive? My level 11 Switch Hitting Ranger I made with just the core book was getting 5 attacks per round (6 with haste which the Wizard would buff us with every fight) and dealing 1d8+21 damage per attack at level 11, and he wasn't even all that optimized.

I feel unclean just thinking about it.

Why.

>You're a thrallherd but the thrall of a greater thrallherd.
I had a BBEG who used this method. It was a thrall herd chain which included nomadic desert tribes and warlords.

This is also true, monkeys can't activate wands. This is a major reason people take Improved Familiar.

>mfw making my Daoine Sidhe swordsman
>mfw looking up names and came across Nuada Airgetlám
>mfw he's known as the "Silver Hand" for losing his arm and thus being unfit for rule as he is now "imperfect", a perfect excuse for being in exile
>mfw I look up prosthetics and find the "Mithral Arm", a silver-steel prosthetic that grants some measure of feeling and full functionality
>mfw the Mithral Arm also gives the wearer +4 to Strength
>mfw it's 16,500 gp, and a Belt of Giant's Strength +4 costs 16,000 gp

Oh my lord I can't begin to describe to you people how hyped I am right now.

Honestly this is not way out of line with a higher level stance.

Pft, it's a 3pp item that gives an untyped strength bonus.

Let me make something off the top of my head for what I would consider "optimized".

>human mutation warrior fighter VMC barbarian
>start with 20 str because I'm a filthy minmaxer
>at level 10 with rage/mutagen/level bonuses/+4 belt have 34 Str
>power attack
>weapon training 2
>hit for 2d6+31
>level 11 so get feral mutagen
>also get bite attack that does 1d8+18
>haste boots because you should have these

>8d6+1d8+142

I don't understand how people on the paizo forums are this bad at constructing characters. This is without me squeezing the character for extra stuff.

This. Anyone can make a broken ass 3rd party feat. I could make you one right now too.

> Raging Brutality
> While you're raging, you can perform Coup de Grace as a free action on any opponent within your attack range. The creature doesn't have to be helpless if you perform Coup de Grace with this ability. If the creature survive, it must make a Fortitude save (DC 50 + damage dealt) or die, this effect cannot be prevent by any ability, spell or effect.