LINK WHALE HERE

I just wanted to thank you brainlets for jumping on the FUD train, making the weak hands sell even more. I am creating a lot of FUD threads about Sergey, toilets and so on myself just to be able to buy more.

Please continue at least until EOY , then I have reached my target

{msgtype:clink;}{output:'Sergay has passed away. What else could be the reason for his 2 month absence? Get out of LINK now, sell everything, within a week the exitscam is confirmed./n/n>deluded LINKIES I HATE THEM/n/nAlso the other developer is busy making his scripts for cryptokitties. This is real, check his github'}

I'm fudding LINK like a full time job. At my job I have my computer out and I'm on Veeky Forums the whole time. I FUD at work. I FUD at home. I FUD when I'm out somewhere on my phone.

Weak hands must be shaken. Their LINKs must be redistributed.

>I FUD at work. I FUD at home. I FUD when I'm out somewhere on my phone.
kek

We should start a FUD discord, I have around 100 LINK memes with Toilets, coke, sergey etc

I do not like them Sam I am.

I fud every chance I can get. It's fun.

Plus with those weak hands I pick up super cheap link. Bought some at 48k last night

nice, i am buying with eth at 50k everytime it hits

I FUD link even in my sleep. I dreamt about the "flush it down" meme some days ago and some Deluded linkies stuff.
>70k link hodler

Jason Parser here. from the future. 1 LINK == 1 gold toilet

I also went from explaining and arguing with mentally disabled anons over to pure fucking FUD. All those fucktards and dimwits don't deserve getting rich from this. They should FOMO into it as late as possible. Don't like Chainlink? FINE, FUCK OFF AND DO NOT BUY. SELL ALL YOUR LINK.

if u keep spend all u r time in fud, u r wife may do coalburning

that's what I did too. We have nothing to gain by arguing here. biz is totally polarized about LINK anyway, hodlers will never sell and the real fuders wil never buy because they're too stupid/too far gone into the hatered, so no point arguing, the only threads I participate in are the ones for fellow linkmarines without any agenda

I love FUDing it and accumulating every dip. I'm pretty much maxed out at this point unless one of my other shitcoins moons. But I will never stop FUDing. It's too much fun

chainlink shill team goes so hard they create fake fud bot posts to drum up the delusion that chainlink has coordinated opposition as opposed to chainlink being an obvious Veeky Forums scam

look at chainlink's market cap, and then look at how often it's mentioned on Veeky Forums

r e t a r d s

chainlink is 100% being shilled hard by a very dedicated group and it's sickeningly obvious

kek, weak af

kek

HAHA so much fun you autist propably ugly fag

...You know...
right now i could buy 62k link with a single bitcoin, tommorow? maybe 75k the day after that? 85k you get where im going, HODLing link rn is losing you money.

cheers mate

>guys it's safe to buy link we're just fudding I promise:^)
Lmao Keep trying

>i know exactly what's gon happen with prices
>and yet i'm not a millionaire yet
>hmmm

btfo weak hands, link is not for you

this

i feel a little left out as i've never really fudded link....

noone needs you to buy

>Real FUD
>Fake FUD
>Real FOMO
>Fake FOMO

Spreading fake news and some counter psychological overly optimistic non realistic shilling is my current fudding preference. It's the best feeling when some other link fudder user knows what's going on, but fakes it too and takes the fud to an interactive level. Sometimes I wonder if everybody actually owns link already and it's all just skillfully veiled fud

These second order reverse psychology threads are hilarious, especially when there was an entire week of shilling, with more like 1000 threads in total dedicated to Link a month ago. Unfortunately has been tanking like a brick since then LMAO.

>Sometimes I wonder if everybody actually owns link already and it's all just skillfully veiled fud
I don't think so. Right after the ico, I think most of biz had some LINK, many portfolios with over 100k, now it's just the die hard hodlers

pretty sure i'm the only idiot still holding. you're all making fun of me 24/7, and it really hurts my feelings!

You're probably right. Guess holding until the next decade is too long for some people. Can't blame them really desu

yo biz has the dankest fuckin memes. i sometimes come here just for them. y'all crack me the fuck up randomly in person and get stared down cuz others think im a retard. idgaf tho, still laughed

i really don't understand why people would hold this for YEARS...ok, maybe a small part of your portfolio, but even that still feels like a waste of funds. so many opportunities to make money in this silly market, and you choose a "realistic" project, with almost no buzz, and which probably will take YEARS to net you big gains, if they ever succeed at all...

because it's not going to take "years". this is just "gon take too long, lolz missing out on moon missions" FUD.

Just goes to show that the best art is always born out of desperation and suffering

Is this some 5th generation fud or are you being deluded linkie or didn't you understand we were executing a text book interactive fud play?