I am looking for someone with a strong work ethic that wants to help run a business in the Philadelphia area...

I am looking for someone with a strong work ethic that wants to help run a business in the Philadelphia area. Yea I know Craigslist, bla bla, but these people are trash. I fucking hate having to hire people. 99% of people are trash. Let's face it, Veeky Forums has a bunch of alphas/wanna be alphas... at least in /pol/... so, do YOU personally feel like you can't get ahead in life, despite a lot of hard work, and want to help run a business that will guarantee a better future? I started a business 4 years ago, and basically it is a 1 man show, because I absolutely hate other people's work ethic. I've had people that just browsed Facebook instead of working. So let's see if the people on this board are legit right wing people that want to advance their career in life, or not. I'll reply to any questions about the business I run here, job questions, etc. The business is mostly online/on the phone type bullshit.

This is a throwaway e-mail address, if interested in applying: [email protected]

>Let's face it, Veeky Forums has a bunch of alphas/wanna be alphas... at least in /pol/...

this fucking guy

I really don't want to dox myself, the best way I can put it is that it is a middleman service that connects people hence all the work is on the phone/online.

Mailed u ten minutes ago
No reply. Probably scamming.
Oh well have fun with my bank account

just replied back.

also i'd appreciate you keep the business name off the board considering i just emailed you what business it was... although probably some asshat is going to email me just to get the link...

>Let's face it, Veeky Forums has a bunch of alphas

if you go to /pol/ apparently everyone is a super chad billionaire that fucks 10 women a day... hey, if me wasting my time trying to get someone to help run a business here doesn't work out, its not any worse than craigslist.

i live in ardmore. how much is your business currently bringing in?

How much you paying? I’m in the area and need a second job man

$250k - half goes to subcontractors, so $125k to me personally.

And what is it also and the hours?

I'm not looking for a salary type employee. I took something from nothing and made it work to where I can personally bring in $125k to myself. I want someone to come in and assist in doing that, to make it grow more. IE: I worked my ass off to go from $0 to $125k. Basically, you get paid what you are worth. If you come, browse facebook and jerk off, then $0, if you make the business $200k in revenue, then over $150k. I wish I didn't have such a negative view of people, but I pretty much feel everyone wants a free paycheck.

You don't want to work 80 hours a week for minimum wage, user? Where is your work ethic goy. I thought this board was filled with future millionaires

i want to know what this all means in context

Last question hours? I work a full time job 7-3 so would it interfere?

i wasn't guaranteed a penny when i started the business. i want someone with that mentality. basically - super high commission -- if revenue goes up $100k, you keep $80k. if revenue doesn't go up, well, are you honestly worth anything?

lol this guy just wants an excuse to get labor out of someone for a few months and they decide to not pay them when they don't meet his "standards".

i can pay daily, dont be an asshat. i dont expect anyone to trust me, just as i dont trust any of you.

that kind of hostility towards anyone who works for you is indicitive of:

1. a terrible work environment
2. unreasonable expectations
3. deep personal insecurity

Then you need to make clear it's commission based. You sound like a beta dick that wants top level talent for temp pay, and a bad leader that tries to overcompensate for his weakness. Not saying you are, but every post you've made makes you look like that.
>I don't live in filthy, and I'd never take a job from someone on a fucking Atlantean jumproping forum.

im overly nice and generous toward those that do well and very bitter/hateful to those that don't...

I have a strong working ethic and I am very good at my job but I am not right wing.
Anyway just came here to say that you are a pretentious fuck, fuck back to pol if you're so certain that it's made of the best people

This is like one of those “salesman” scams for like knives or health insurance where he expects you to work 70 hours a week and the job is 100% commissions with no base pay. If you take his job I hope you enjoy begging your family and friends (your warm market lel) to buy whatever shit you are slinging and then beg them to give you recommendations of other people to beg from.

lol @ the idea of pushing what this is to my friends and family. pretty sure op's customers don't have friends or family
not giving it away though

Nice so the Biz is grossing 250k a year. You pay yerself 125K out of that. The rest gets divided up among yer "Subs." awesome. get someone else to do the lifting and you keep half. Can m calls you "Boss?" GTFO

>Cutco knives

gibs me green card and I'm your man