WHO WINS?

WHO WINS?

Well YGO doesn't establish the lore of its characters so there's no real answer. Also I'm just assuming that's YGO because of the art.

Which means emrakul wins

>decent looking woman
>vs tentacle monster

The audience wins.

Depends on what you by audience. If you mean us, then yes. If you mean the people that live where ever the fight takes place, then no.

Fetishfags.

I can't read nip

Reply to this post if you think the girl on the LEFT is just as beautiful as the girl on the RIGHT.

Fuck no. What kind of faggot would ever choose the girl on the left?

>healthy at any size
>emrakul is the villain just because she has tentacles

We need to discourage the bigoted anthrocentric narratives that decelebrate non-humanoid body forms.

Fifteen squirrels.

>le 15 squirrels meme
>Emrakul flies

They have reach, because they live in trees.

Except they don't have reach?

If you have fifteen squirrels, why haven't you won before Emrakul hits the field?

These ones do.

Emrakul easil-

Oh wait is that New'mrakul? Yeah whoever's on the left wins.

I didn't know we were allowed to cast spells.

Eh. Anything for the joke, really.

Fair, though I like the idea of using spare from evil to protect Emrakul.

You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Nekroz" Ritual Spell Card. Must be Ritual Summoned from your hand by using 3 monsters you control with different Types, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. During either player's Main Phase 1: You can discard this card and 1 "Nekroz" Spell Card; your opponent cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck during this phase. When this card is Ritual Summoned: You can banish all other cards on the field and in the Graveyards. You cannot Normal Summon/Set or Special Summon other monsters the turn you activate this effect.