Which is better?

I need input here.

binance

>kick in the balls or kick in the nuts.
which is better? stick to trusted websites like coinbase. It's literally the only thing I use. I am up 70% on my portfolio and I invested $15k of my savings.

>inb4 normie
Yes I am a hyper normie with jobs, friends and gf before I ever heard of your nerd money 30 days ago. However being the muscular and high IQ chad that I am I saw the opportunity and capitalized. Unlike most of you basement nerds I never had to take a math class or spend hours on the computer to achieve these gains.

Hate on it

(You)
Take this

Binance is about to add new features.
Doesn't cuck you like Bittrex and actually gives you GAS for your neo

Binance > Bittrex

at binance bots won't allow you to get the best price

>pink id

Bought BTC at 19k confirmed

Can you actually explain why Bittrex is bad tho?

yeah they keep your dividends.

locking peoples' accounts with a 0 withdraw limit who regularly withdrew full bitcoins over the course of many years

binance is superior in literally every single way
>new coins
>don't have to identify yourself to every intelligence agency just to withdraw one satoshi
>easy to use
>always trying new things

I prefer bittrex because of a vaguely remembered fiasco involving binance

>trading only 3 coins, 2 of which are overvalued shitcoins
hahaha
I have a wife, job and friends
Can I call you a normie with low IQ?
Cause you sound like one.

You must hate money if you sign up to Bittrex OP. Binance fees are way lower, they list the best coins. Stay safe pajeet

>larping this hard
>on a nepalese basket weaving forum

this picture makes me laugh every time

I hate how binance rounds off orders, i have dust amounts of about 20 coins in my wallet and it's fucking with my OCD

What fiasco user?

shit withdraw limits, trash charts, market crashes whenever there's a volume surge, they don't even list coins anymore

But the one reason why I'm staying away from it is because they are the biggers Tether holders and are officially partnered with them too.

Coinbase, bitflyer, gemini, square cash, ANYTHING but a chink scam exchange and bittrex would be halfway decent.

Unless you want your money to disappear with or without your action, go ahead and deposit into these pits.

>no stop orders
>shitty chart
>shitty ui
bittrex also has larger volume

>I'm such a chad, look at me, I need the approval of random autist neets on a cantonese ladyboy forum!
If you were such a chad you wouldn't be here.

Binance is way better in every way except shittrex has more coin selection and volume unfortunately.

DO NOT use Bittrex unless you are 100% comfortable giving them all your ID for enhanced verification. If this doesn't other you then I guess there's nothing wrong with the exchange, but they WILL at some point randomly lock your account and stop you from withdrawing until you verify (if you were planning on using a basic unverified account).