Warcraft: Lore and RPG Discussion

Everything is a Loa Edition

Discuss the viability of the Warcraft setting, story, and lore, for a tabletop game.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mRZHyy9XHIE?t=947
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Still waiting for trolls trying to summon and cannibalize Sargeras then.

First for magma hot titan chuffy

You fool Tichondrius! This is why we have not taken the Azeroth yet!

Daily reminder that Christie Golden isn't shit and Thrall dindu nuffin

Forgive me my lord, but is it not because you are unable to "seal the deal?"

So, they're going to ship Mayla Highmountain with Baine, right?

I don't really credit Blizz with the creativity to have made their new tauren tribe zone led by a girl if they weren't planning to hook her up with someone. Plus the setup of them both being around the same age and having dead dads to bond over is too neat of a set-up.

If she's any close as strong as her ancestor she'd crush Baine with her legion destroying thighs.

So are Thrall and Jaina finally together ? I haven't kept up with WoW since Wotlk

no
jaina has seen the light

Nope. Thrall's drifted off to irrelevance through midlife crisis, and Jaina's gone full PURGE THE XENOS since Theramore got nuked.

I still get laughing cramps over hundreds of people doing that quest only charging from demon to demon with that loud 'UEEEEEGH' sound, trampling demons of green fire, stone and spikes to death under hundreds of hooves.

I don't know where to begin to ask about shit.

Who nuked Theramoore? Why is having a midlife crisis when he's like 30? Why aren't they comforting each other sexually over this shit?

>Ah hero, have I told you the tale of how Huln Highmountain and his mighty army composed of himself singled handedly cleared out the Legion and punched Tichondrius in the taint so hard he became a Power rangers villain.

>Who nuked Theramore
Garrosh, Thrall's successor as Warchief after Thrall had to go do shaman stuff.

>Why is he having a midlife crisis
Because Metzen is having a midlife crisis. Also that may or may not have been halfway meme.

>Why aren't they comforting each other sexually
Because Thrall's married and Jaina's purging xenos.

> Thrall married

Obligatory screenshot

Aggra was a mistake.

>Hundreds of Hulns just standing outside of portals cleaving at demons who die before they take a step

How are the legion a threat?

>Garrosh
Didn't he piss off Varian and constantly bickered with leadership? How the fuck did Thrall think this was a good idea.
>Thrall's married
To fucking who? Did they make some fucking sassy Orc/Troll chick or some bullshit?

>Metzen is having a midlife crisis
He was making mint and has a family, what the fuck is he crisis'ing about?

Wait he isn't even called Thrall anymore? The fuck is this bullshit?

>Didn't he piss off Varian and constantly bickered with leadership? How the fuck did Thrall think this was a good idea.
Apparently Thrall thought that giving the new Horde a traditional, belliggerent and bloodthirsty warchief like the ones before him was a good idea somehow. Didn't work out.

>To fucking who?
A literal fucking who indeed. Some orc chick who's had like five minutes of screen time. Probably only exists because Metzen became a dad IRL so his self-insert had to become one too.

That is so right.

Thrall went from the Shamanistic heart of the horde to hippy bitchboy as soon as he met Aggra.

Like in WotLK when Garrosh challenged him to Mak'gora.

Thrall was like "Fine bitch" and toyed with him until the frost wyrms came, then he bitch slapped him and went out to onehit dead dragons with his lightning.

Thrall was a badass who turned into a whiny pussy.

If Thrall didn't meet with Aggra, first thing he would have done when he heard Theramore was bombed as done the doomplate and smear garrosh's face across Orgrimmar's floor.

He has a daughter now.

He literally ruined kerrigan because his daughter said she liked kerrigan.

>five minutes of screen time.
Jaina lost to a person who's hardly a character. Did anyone taint her? She didn't end up with Varian or something like that right? She's just pure xenopurging.

Wait, what? Sauce?

Sauce on him having a daughter?

Or him ruining Kerrigan?

She's fucking Kalecgos's boipussy

Him ruining Kerrigan because his daughter said she liked her.

Oh boy what else has happened since wotlk. This new lore seems painful it's enjoyable

>since wotlk
Oh boy, you're in for a ride.

For all intents and purposes, he is still known as Thrall in the game, but he has officially accepted his true orc name given to him by his dead parents and his wife in particular is constantly calling him by it. I don't actually play the game but I keep up with the newest lore shenanigans as good as I can.

Is a reference to current Legion game sequences. People often play as different characters from the lore through flashbacks in the game, and one such character is the Tauren Huln highmountain who participated in the War of the Ancients. The joke is a reference to the fact that the quest isn't instanced and so thousands of players are simultaneously killing off demons ingame to the point where they have to spawncamp mobs and play SPAM THE KILLBUTTON hoping to get enough kills to hand in the quest. it's not lore-relevant.

She gets the BadDragon, or at least it's implied. However she basically has turned from being a reasonable, although still somewhat cheesy character to GASTHEORCS.

Strap yourself in and spread your cheeks, because
Sylvanas is Warchief.

>Sylvannas
She won over fucking based Cairne Bloodhoof. Fucking how? Hell even Vol'jin seems better.

>He doesn't know

Mate, they're both dead

Wut.

>Vol'jin
Vol'jin was Warchief for an expac and a half and did almost nothing. He got ganked by a demon and died in Legion's pre expac event. With his dying words he appointed her the Warchief because she saved most of their asses in said pre-expac event and 'cause da loa gave him a vision of her being a good leader or some shit.

Cairne got offed by Garrosh before Cata, and Vol'jin died to the Legion in... well, Legion.

Oh shit. I forgot Cairne. When Garrosh was being a shit, Cairne challenged him to Makgora. Cairne was winning, but Magatha Grimtotem had secretly poisoned Garrosh's axe without either combatant knowing. So Cairne got poisoned, got dizzy, and Garrosh killed him. Little Baine leads the tauren now.

He basically did nothing already in WoW so I can't say I'm surprised he did nothing as warchief.
But please tell me Garrosh got cleaved by Saurfang or his skull caved in by Thrall for that shit

We're popping cherries here lads.

The commonality as in both were rubble? German cities and roads now are far, FAR better organized and set up than Britain's.

I'm kind of suspecting a bait here, though.

Garrosh himself was pretty pissed that his victory was stained by honourlessness. Nevertheless he won an official duel, which in orc tradition is fought to the death. And he was the one to be challenged, even, so he's not even the instigator. Not a single orc would have considered to punish him, although the Horde loathed him a little more after that endeavour.

Thrall cheated in a Mak'gora and killed Garrosh and now the elements left him and he dropped the Doomhammer into the Maelstrom and is kinda pathetic now.

Oh that fuck face is still alive isn't he ?

>Thrall cheated
This isn't the same person who gave alcholic shit bag a fighting chance right ?

Can we all agree that Vol'jin is likely still alive?

Considering how many characters have 'died' and come back I could see it happening but does Blizz or anyone really care about him enough for it to happen ?

He might come back as a demon ghost, but he was actually recovered from the broken shore alive. Mortally injured, but alive.

Varian is by far the more likely to still be alive as some sort of proper demon thing.

didn't his funeral corpse have a mask?
People have suspected that this is just Vol'jin being shadowhunter-y, so I wouldn't put it past Blizz.

>Because Metzen is having a midlife crisis.

It seems everyone my age category is. My co-workers won't shut up about the Last of Us and other parent-related shit and patronizing people who aren't parents themselves.

You're right I don't understand it. I also don't give a fuck, so stop spewing this parenthood shit at me and expect me to care, Brian.

People keep clinging to this hope that Varian gets the Bolvar treatment but I don't see it happening. Varian needed to be removed to allow for Anduin to become king and leader of Stormwind. Bringing him back complicates that.

And their kids are all universally little shits right?

Nah, if he comes back, he's gonna be brought back ala Saurfang in Icecrown Citadel.

He becomes a loot pinata. And makes Anduin all emo and shit for plot development.

Alliance side of the game, you missed nothing. Just Blizzard shoe-horning everyone under Humans with this 'High-King' warchief equivalent, basically turning the Alliance into an Empire.

Horde-side has been a wild-fucking ride since Cataclysm.

he was a good friend

Too early to tell. They are sheltered as fuck, so I would not be surprised.

There are some things in life you have to learn the hard way, and too many don't find out that little facet until the end of High School or even college. Would not be surprised if a few of them end up looking for answers at the bottom of a bottle or the business-end of a gun.

>It's the "Thrall cheated" meme

Have either character ever actually officially proclaimed that that fight was to be a mak'gora? Weren't they just out for fucking blood and they made it a duel because it was a personal matter?

A Mak'gora would be a political tool, and in that moment politics didn't matter. Thrall wanted Garrosh dead, and Garrosh wanted Thrall dead. Garrosh would just as much have used a magical macgubbins to mess up Thrall if he had had the means for it.

His body has been burnt. He'll only ever reappear as a spectral being, at best. If Blizz want to amp up the cheese, he's gotten elevated to Loa rank.

Varian has been utterly evaporated. The only way he'll ever appear is as a spirit guide, as well.

Metzen has actually retired from writing and "Franchise Development". Thrall becoming irrelevant is probably a backlash after people have been bitching about "Green Jesus" for the past three expansions and Kosak having to find a way to make the Doomhammer accessible to Shamans without killing Thrall and thus officially shitting over the man's legacy.

I was kinda wondering no ones mentioned any alliance side shit while catching me up.

So just a couple more questions: what the hell was warlords of Draenor and why is Illidan back from the dead ?

>what the hell was warlords of Draenor
more evidence that novels are a mistake
>and why is Illidan back from the dead ?
he didn't actually die, Maiev sealed him in a prison made of his demon blood (possibly metaphorically?) along with his surviving demon hunters, then took them back to Azeroth

Illidan is a demon. Demons can only be killed in the twisting nether.

>That dress on that Draenei

There's something about those high-collar but shoulder-free dresses that make me so hard. Add to that the soft fabric around those tits and I can already feel my cum shooting out from my balls, man.

>YWN feel those tits up and impregnate a spacegoat.

Warlords of Draenor was a complete mess as the development team got seriously messed up halfway through production due to Overwatch and Project: Titan or somesuch. Basically it was an attempt to cash in on nostalgia through convoluted time-travel/parallel timeline shenanigans bringing an un-demonic Horde from the First Warcraft to current Azeroth. In the aftershock of having to fix all the shit that piled up during production, Warlords got messed up even more with shoehorned content and lore explanations.

Turns out Illidan wasn't "dead" dead, but only so much incapacitated that Maiev would capture him in a magical green crystal alongside all his other demon hunters. Gul'Dan from the Alternate Timeline got ported to current azeroth and has officially stolen Illidan's body for Legion buisiness.

>Have either character ever actually officially proclaimed that that fight was to be a mak'gora?
Yes. In "And Justice for Thrall" when he runs up after Garrosh stuns you, he literally says:
>"No, No more, Garrosh. Just you and me. I challenge you to Mok'gora."

And then in the cutscene, Garrosh wrecks Thrall hard before Thrall starts busting out Shaman powers, leading to the Elements being pissed at him in Legion.

youtu.be/mRZHyy9XHIE?t=947

It's at 15:48 in the linked video.

Illidan was infused with a demon soul, so he doesn't truly die. There's a part in the demon hunter introduction where you can sacrifice yourself for a ritual, and when you're doing your corpse run Illidan speaks to you about it.
Basically demon's souls cannot be killed completely outside the twisting nether, since they just go back there. It's why at the Broken Shore a whole load of high-tier demons appeared back from the dead.
For some reason this is why there aren't two legions or two Sargeras in the alternate WoD timeline. There is only one of every demon throughout the timelines

>There is only one of every demon throughout the timelines
Which makes it weird, because if they have access to all timelines, there should be an alternate Velen in the Legion where he accepted. Unless all Velens in all timelines refused.
Which also makes you wonder what happens to the extra Kil'jaedens and Archemonds that join the legion.

Alliance side has been largely stagnant because Blizzard puts most of their effort into writing Horde which they admit is more fun to write. I think Legion is giving the Alliance some interesting writing for the first time since 5.1. But we'll see if they keep it up.

Warlords of Draenor..

Garrosh escapes his prison with the help of a bronze dragon named Kairos. Garrosh believes he was defeated because Azeroth orcs are corrupted with demon blood and therefore aren't pure enough to be a true conquering Horde. Kairos helps Garrosh travel to an alternate timeline where he disrupts the pivotal event in which the Horde drinks Mannaroth's blood. At this point, Garrosh kills Kairoz because Kairoz had his own plans that Garrosh didn't care to be a part of. Garrosh convinces the Horde to travel to (primary universe) Azeroth and invade it because he wants revenge.

This initial invasion is repelled but not before Nethergarde Keep is destroyed. Alliance and Horde send forces through the portal to this alternate Draenor to stop the "Iron Horde" as Garrosh was calling it.

Alliance and Horde forces fight back the Iron Horde and begin defeating its leaders one by one(the old horde leaders like Kargath, Ner'zhul, etc).

Thrall confronts Garrosh and kills him.

Once Alliance and Horde forces have defeated Blackhand, surviving Iron Horde clan leaders get desperate and turn to Gul'dan. Grom still refuses him and is taken prisoner. The Legion finally arrives on Draenor. You fight it off and defeat Archimonde.

Archimonde sends AU Gul'dan through the portal back to MU Azeroth where Gul'dan seeks out the Tomb of Sargeras and re-opens it, creating a portal conduit for the Legion to return to MU Azeroth.

>Varian has been utterly evaporated

Evidence, please.

It doesn't specifically show him being blown to bits. They could easily pull him back as some big angry green fel-hulk.

>Why is Illidan back
Cordana Felsong betrays everyone in Warlords of Draenor. She is a Warden like Maiev. Cordana informs Gul'dan that after Illidan was defeated at the Black Temple, Maiev encased his body in a prison(Being half-demon now, Illidan doesn't truly die. His spirit goes to the twisting Nether like other demons). She also imprisons the surviving Illidari at the Vault of the Wardens where other demons and such are kept imprisoned.

Cordana helps Gul'dan break into the vault and find Illidan's body. Gul'dan steals Illidan and escapes the vault. Maiev frees the Illidari in an act of desperation, asking for their aid in fighting the Legion.

That's where we are with Illidan in game right now. For now, we're getting backstory quests for Illidan. Illidan was a "Chosen one" type birth. He had golden eyes and is supposed to be the great leader of the Army of the Light to defeat the Legion. I shit you not.

The last quest made available was being let in on how exactly Illidan earns the title of Betrayer. First he's rejected by Cenarius to become a pupil because he doesn't show respect and is too full of himself. Illidan becomes a member of the Moon Guard and learns arcane magic. He uses questionable tactics to fight off a Legion attack which included draining the life forces of his fellow guardsmen to empower his magic to fight the demons. Jarod Shadowsong is appalled by Illidan's tactics and so his Illidan's teacher.

That's where we've left off.

It's my belief that when an eredar turns traitor, he and every other version of him that became a demon across time merge into one superdemon, ala Titan Tails and thats why they're super powerful and shit

Come on, now. It's a pg-13 game, they're not going to show some guy actually explode to fleshy bits.

But we do get shown very graphically that he's getting pumped full with Fel and a violent burst of Fel exploding from his body. If that doesn't describe him getting fucking nuked to atoms to you, nothing will.

>Aggra.
>Aggra, seriously. He chose to keep the name.
>He's not Go'el. He's Thrall. It was his choice.
>AGGRA. SHUT UP, fuck's sake.
I don't mind Thrall hooking up with some random orc. I don't even mind brown orcs. But Jesus, I hate Aggra. No wonder Thrall turned into a wimp with her constantly trying to slap him down.

>How the fuck did Thrall think this was a good idea.
Thrall didn't, but there was a divide between the old blood and new blood, which would've led to civil war if there wasn't a retarded warrior orc at the helm.

Basically, kids ruin everything.

*Thrall confronts Garrosh, cheats, and kills him.
Garrosh would've won that battle had Thrall not decided to break the rules and call on the fucking elements.

>She gets the BadDragon, or at least it's implied.
The dragon that took her old seat on the Kirin Tor council after she rage quit? Yeah, no, those two aren't going to be boning any time soon.

I've played both factions since Vanilla, mainly raided Alliance, but PvPed Horde. Here's the low down from the combined Alliance/Horde point of view stuff since you left:

Basically, Varian stops being a war-monger, Alliance gets rekted in Cataclysm due to the Horde pulling massive army/navy out of their asses with truckloads of plot armor. The D-team tier developers at Blizcon coming out as undisguised Horde fanboys (WC2 horde, not WC3, this is really important when talking about Garrosh in Cata-Mists) as the A and B team get moved to the Titan Project. Alduin is still a peace-loving pansy, even at the expense of Alliance lives. The big issue among alliance players at this time is wanting brutal revenge on the Horde, but Blizz thinks the Alliance should all be Lawful Good and 'above' petty revenge. Slowly, the dev team starts homogenizing the non-human races into being more 'human' in behavior. Night Elves perfering daylight, Draenei still non-existent, Varian overthrowing the Dwarven government and establishing another, gnomes are still only comic relief.

Part 2 to follow

Mists roll around, Blizzard decides to Nuke Theramore, because after Cataclysm they felt Alliance players didn't have enough reasons to hate the Horde after huge territory gains, plague-bombing, and slowly turning Faction war into a Total War that General Sherman would approve of. Kosak goes on record on saying the Night Elves would get a 'fistpump' moment, and makes them utter fools just like in Cataclysm. During the Divine Bell Storyline, Blizzard even tries ringing the bell in Darnassus (the equivalent of setting off a dirty bomb like the last thread mentioned). Beta posters go nuclear, and they hastily change it, resulting the in the weird dialogue with Jaina. They then utterly humiliate Tyrande to make Varian look good, allowing the creation of this "high King" position, and equivalent of the Horde Warchief. Metzen and Kosak claim that its a elected position similar to Lothar from the Second War, only authorized to direct troops voluntarily given to his command,, but Varian is seen in-game influencing other kingdoms, and

At this point Alliance players are extremely jaded, or just flat up stopped caring about storylines and faction changing because of those crazy OP racials. Combined with a crapton of Horde players hating the WC2 era 'unrepentant fascist' theme, its becoming clear that Garrosh isn't very popular. So they write him into a Hilter-esque villain and tell the Alliance that their 'Fist Pump" is coming, and write up that a minority of Orcs who drank the Waffen-SS kool-aid somehow hold off the combined might of the Alliance and forces them to team up with Horde rebels led by based-Vol'Jin to storm Ogrimmar. This is summed up in 5.3 with a huge patch where the Horde starts a rebellion, and the Alliance plays with a robot cat, then throws consumables to the Rebellion. Varian talks tough to the Horde, and the Alliance meekly packs up and leaves.Que the sound of more Alliance players checking out.

You're leaving out that Thrall forbade Mok'Gora to the death unless both participants agreed to it. Cairne challenged, but Garrosh insisted on 'traditional' loin cloth, one weapon, final destination. Cairne went along with it because a dead Garrosh would make better decisions than a living one.

Also, Jaina is super anti-Horde since Theramore got nuked. Vareesa is also on that hate-train. She gets off to killing blood elves now.

Warlords of Draenor rolls around, also known as Orclords of Orcnor. Hits the nail on the head. Also, Blizz abandons their expansion a year idea, and cancels Project Titan, bringing the Devs who worked on it back to WoW, where they start immediantly on Legion. WoD gets no real content for a year, and now Legion drops.

This concludes my summary of text. I probably forgot a shitton of stuff.

>leading to the Elements being pissed at him in Legion.
Fun fact: In the shaman quests, Thrall doesn't actually say the elements are pissed at him. He says Doomhammer has felt like dead weight and he hasn't felt the elements as strongly since killing Garrosh.

That could mean that the elements are pissy at him, but could just as easily mean that he's pissed at himself for fucking up with Garrosh and is having performance anxiety because of it.

Hell, he doesn't even mope off, really. He says you can keep Doomhammer because the elements chose you and he needs to do some soul searching anyway. The tone isn't dejected, it's more contemplative. Dude doesn't even sound depressed.

>Horde racials
>op
lmao, humans have had the best PvP and PvE racials since vanilla

True, and the Shaman version of erectile dysfunction is still pretty amusing.
But isn't the current lore of the Doomhammer that it was made with elemental Lava and shit and you get a bunch of fancy powers with it because the elements like you more?
It even creates a wall of elemental earth to keep the unworthy from claiming it.

That kinda points towards the Elements being pissy at Thrall. Course, could also be a mix of both things too.

Well, back in WotLK at the wrath gate, they DID show a small army of people getting melted into undead ooze by horrible chemical weapons. And people being slain and their souls stolen. They have shown a lot of gruesome ass shit in the game.

No, I guarantee they cut away to make people think "oh he's dead" then pull an "AHA, HE DIDN'T ACTUALLY DIE, HE WAS JUST CORRUPTED!"

They were OP. There was the HUGE population of high-end Horde raiding guilds had until WoD came out with the Racial revamp. Then the gigantic migration of PvPers to Alliance during WoD, where it got so bad that 92% of the top 100 arena teams were Human.

The human racials hit their Peak in Wrath, when they have Perception AND a trinket. But since then, Humans statistically have been OP since then.

Well the other shaman quests have you proving you're awesome to the elemental lords so they'll shut up and get in line. So it could be a case of having to a strong force of personality to get them to work for you. They won't follow a limp wristed loser.

Which makes it pretty hard to be a shaman when you aren't confident in your decisions. Which is the angle I think they're trying to go for with Thrall: He's not sure if he's a good leader anymore, so the elements aren't sure he's a good leader, either.

Though I've only progressed the class quests up to 103. Still have to level the alt more to see the rest.

Well the PC is High King Badass of Fuck You Mountain.

Shouldn't Doomhammer be a warrior weapon since it's original owner was the best Warchief the Horde has had.

Horde have had the best PVE racials since BC.
Humans had the best PVP racial until Legion. Orcs have the best PVP racial now(Their hardiness racial that gives them resistance to CC stacks with the PVP talent for resistance to CC, giving orcs a 50+% resistance to any CC in PVP). Human racial only removes stuns now.
They of course evened out PVE racials, but not before most of the top raiding guilds in the world had switched to Horde, so they're all still horde except a couple Alliance ones in the top 10. Horde has had every world first since BC.

It's backstory (not sure if it's a retcon, probably is) has it forged with the primal elements of Draenor. So while it's a really awesome hammer, it's also tied to the elements.

Which is why it's the Enhancement weapon, since Enhancement's has its power set streamlined into 'you are a magical warrior.' Maelstrom, their new resource, is essentially elemental Rage. So they're like a fury warrior that hits shit with lava and lightning charged weapons. I miss WoD enhancement, but Legion enhancement is good, too. I prefer Elemental as my main spec, though. Love my fire elemental too much to leave it. My fire elemental is my friend.

Doomhammer lore has been updated to make a shaman weapon and orc leaders traditionally were shaman.

Hardly. Arms Warriors get Strom'kar, literally who swords for Fury, and the fuck ugly Scale from Neltharion for prot. And more really bad Ymirjar accents than you can shake a stick at. It's a class hall full of Rolf from Ed, Edd n Eddy.

One of my guild mates thinks that the generic dungeon plate set is the best norse set in the game, and that it should have been t10 over the Ymirjar Lord set.

>Orc Leaders traditionally were shaman.
Bullshit. Ner'Zhul was the only exception in that he was a shaman and clan warchief. Grom, Durotan, Blackhand, Kilrogg and rest were all warriors.

>One of my guild mates thinks that the generic dungeon plate set is the best norse set in the game, and that it should have been t10 over the Ymirjar Lord set.
the Wrath plate armor is the best generic armor set Blizzard ever made

No the new one from Legion. Pic related.

The shaman were the spiritual leaders and had a higher position than the chiefs until they abandoned shamanism. Nerzhul was an exception in that he was a clan chief as well has being head shaman. But the shaman class ruled over the orc clans in general because they spoke to the ancestors.

SILENCE INSOLENT KNAVE

Sorry for the off topic shit, but why is that dwarf cosplaying as Joseph Joestar?

>Reinstalling SWTOR because my damn laptop can't run a lot
>See this

Well fuck now I know what I'm naming an alt.

So he DOES want to rape Azeroth. Hot damn the apocalypse is being headed up by the primordial creator equivalent of a creepy stalker. Is it weird that that makes me want to kick him in the groin that much harder?

>been wanting to swtor with my friend for a while now
>his rooter was fucked so he couldn't play
>he finally gets it fixed after months of me pestering him about it
>legion hits
>bruh lets play legion

On the plus side, removing orcs to the constant blaring of nam music as we power levelled through WoD was tons of fun, we even slowed down in Nagrand just to do every quest in our tanks.

Removing orc? Tank
Removing ogre? Tank
Honor duels? Tank
Arena fights? Tank
Hunting? Tank
Delivery quests? Tank
Archeology? Tank
Climbing trees hanging off steep cliffsides to snatch the loot bag? Tank

While tank, nam music. During the faked surrender we learned that the door on the average orc hut is just big to squeeze the front of a tank through, turning the hut into an oven as you activate the flamer. And so we went door to door.

What are some reasons a Draenei would choose to be a warrior over a paladin? If they are all genetically predisposed to being able to wield the light, why would one choose to wield a weapon without the light when they could do it with the light?

>was one of the ones who had to flee the fall of Shattrath and had been a Vindicator up until then
>consumed with guilt at being unable to stop the Orcs
>the Light abandons those who lose faith
>channels his guilt, anguish, and sorrow, and turns it all into Rage