December 20

Accumulate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0kvAuxSTorc
medium.com/iex-ec/poco-series-2-on-the-use-of-staking-to-prevent-attacks-2a5c700558bd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Target ?

looks like it was beaten to a pulp at first glance

pretty much sums up what happened to RLC holders after the latest pump and dump. at this point i despise this idiot team. their marketing is even worse than Chainlink, and that means something.

is that aggy?

Hell yeah it is, I jerk off to her asmr videos man

already accumulated 6K, am I gonna mekk it?

Good taste bro,the most delicious jewess on the internet

That's a pretty good amount desu. I have around 19k, but we should make it

Target ?

moon, but honestly my target is $1.50

Lmao at people MUH MARKETING. Team is god tier, product will speak for itself.

should I sell my IOTA for RLC? I made about $500 off riding the pump

We're 10 days out and I don't think the price is going to go anywhere right now, so maybe if you think you can ride another shitcoin pnd then go for it. BUT yeah I'd buy RLC for the inevitable gains

Thanks /bizbro/

Also $1.50 still pretty conservative , price should and can go beyond $2.00 with much more room to grow considering the marketcap

guys if the Dapp release is in 10 days, don't you think the price would see some action before that?

Yeah, most likely Dec. 18 or 19

major FUD on reddit about delisting from Bittrex.
what's up with that?

can we get justed by a surprise delisting announcement

Don't know, seems coordinated though so I'm disregarding. Probably just faggots.

Only the shittiest of shitcoins get delisted. RLC has a low liquidity, but their average volume makes up for it among other things. This should be over a dollar desu, but they haven't really put themselves out there and no one is really shilling it on biz or reddit

why do people use the word desu?

desu

What will happen at the 20th of december?

Their dApp store release

If anyone has been tracking their chart you'll notice random spikes during the past week

hint hint. accumulation. if the asians get their PnD game on, we could even see $5. but make sure to take profits quickly. it could go back down to cents

Dubs confirm.

link please :D

She's the perfect loli in this one
youtube.com/watch?v=0kvAuxSTorc

Thaaanks ;)

Goal is 15x

Members who aren't avid /active day traders were told to set their sell at 5x to be safe.

What a cute boy.

Interesting document on their modum. Quite well explanied! Part 1 to read as well

medium.com/iex-ec/poco-series-2-on-the-use-of-staking-to-prevent-attacks-2a5c700558bd