Inb4 'lmao what an sjw'

Inb4 'lmao what an sjw'
Am I the only one who thinks the Sororitas look so stupid? Especially the boob armour.

lmao what a baby.

Yeah. Most ultrasmurfs are pansies

Power armor is at the level of protection that the "shot trap" problem boob armor presents is irrelevant, as the things that can realistically penetrate power armor are things that tend to ignore shot traps (like plasma weapons).

You're kind of also forgetting what the SoB ARE, too.

The Sisters are the militant arm of the Ecclessiarchy, an organization that has near-bottomless wealth it can draw upon. The Sisters are an all-female force because of a legal loophole that nobody has the balls to close, so the fact that they're a female force is a big deal, both to them and the Ecclessiarchy.

They are designed to be cult-busters, bodyguards for Priests and other Ministrorum officials, protectors of Imperial shrines and relics, and to fight the Ecclessiarchys foes on the battlefield. As such, they dress for the part - they have incredibly ornate weapons and armor that practically drip with symbolism and icons of Imperial faith, custom-made specifically for them on the dime of the Ecclessiarchy.

So, why WOULDN'T an all-female, hyper-aggressive cadre of elite soldiers who are designed to be walking symbols of Imperial faith and power, who take special pride in their femininity, emphasize their femininity when it does not impede practical function in a meaningful way?

Sisters don't do subtle, user. It's completely against everything they stand for.

It's 40k. Everybody looks stupid.

/thread

This is a much more thought out answer than this thread deserves. I applaud your dedication.

You won't have to look at them for long. Q2 they go LCTB.

>Power armor is at the level of protection that the "shot trap" problem boob armor presents is irrelevant

Marines were getting surprise tracheotomy until MKVIII you humongous faggot.

I disagree, OP.
Their armor looks fucking beautiful.
I just can't wrap my head around it being an actual power armor that lets otherwise normal - albeit most likely ripped as all fuck - women run around with fucking heavy bolters and heavy flamers.
where the fuck is all that power enhancing tech actually hidden in those form fitting suits?

Those goofy-huge backpacks.

A little secret is that sisters of battle upon earning the rite to wear power armour have the fat of their breasts removed and archaotech put in there instead

40k is meant to be stupid, it's 70's satire satired
Margaret 'milk snatcher' thatcher leads the cockney football Prussian hooligans, whilst the reformation just happened and the Church of England sorry IMPERIAL CHURCH hasn't decided how earthly or heavenly it wants to be. And pharoh terminators are rising from their graves but to save all life not kill it, and you have late ww1 tanks in a battle where plasma has been weaponised and rail guns work without end.

TL;DR get a sense of humour

>it's 70's satire satired
it's pastiche

40k is silly because Dune and 2000AD are silly, but it is not satirical.

yeah, but that's a very different kind of shot trap than that which the boob armour presents - one that leads towards an unprotected area, rather than just MORE power armour.

you gigantic dyke

Disliking boob armour and women fighting in heels isn't SJW, I think it's fair enough. Other than those details, I don't have a problem with their design.

It's fine to say that stupid design is stupid. Or state any opinion, as long you do not claim any moral authority in that act like it is some kind of sin what need to be corrected and any defenders of it are really wrong.
Also claiming X is sexist is not good idea, that word lost it's meaning thanks to SJWs.

This post is best post.

blue-pilled

red-pilled

Cock-pilled

Both blue and red ones are right and you are faggot.

Those are jump packs, senpai. They aren't just a metal backpack lmao

Nah, those are their common backpacks for power armors.

Pic related is a sororitas jetpack.

Also, New codex and sisters when ?

The Seraphim jump pack is a thing of beauty. I love the things.

You are correct OP. In fact I recall reading that the leather corset + metal bustier outfit is canonically not the actual SoB outfit. It's in the same vein as those female captain America strippers from the cap movie. It's a sexy version of the uniform used for propaganda and entertaining soldiers. That is, every image of the sisters is basically imperial propaganda/ pinup. Which makes sense seeing as they are literally wearing NO midriff protection most of the time, their armor has nothing on it besides that fucking Ghostbusters backpack to indicate that it's powered and the helmet looks like someone put an upside down pair of panties on an arbitrary helmet. I fully understand that this was a parody series made in the seventies and whatnot, but they clearly take other parts of the lore seriously so I'd like if the sisters had some sort of power armor that didn't make them look like a strippergram. Except the repentia. They look just fine.

Let's ignore that their armour is so ridiculously thin that it has the external proportions of a naked woman (presumably all sororitas are emaciated under the armour).

Fucking

d u n k e d

そんなアダマンチュームの無駄遣いを見て、バカにされている事に気がつかないあなた達が愚か、その作品に出てくる兵器の設計図を見れば解る、Xメン、最強の金属が錆びる世界なんだぞ!

Damn, nailed it user.

Adamantium in X-men is not the same as the adamantium in 40k.

It's just sci-fi talk for super metal. It was in Forbidden Planet also. If it was fantasy it would be mithril and likewise be as strong as the plot demands.

If you're going to insult us, then at least put it into English and not hide behind your moon runes.

What about the Wolverine marines then

Just because Top Dog of the Space Yiffs is called Logan does not make them Canadian.

They've been so busy with crossovers that they've yet to appear in the setting.

Everything Imperium looks stupid, by design.

As someone said in another thread, the Imperium is supposed to be blocky, gaudy, and dark. The themes of the setting.

lmao what a heretic.

I blame Japanese Moot...

>Let's ignore that their armour is so ridiculously thin that it has the external proportions of a naked woman (presumably all sororitas are emaciated under the armour).

Their armor is canonically just as durable as every other form of Power Armor. However, it lacks same level of strength-enhancement and redundant safety features of Space Marine armor, because they're not designed to fight like Space Marines fight.

That said, it still increases their strength enough to the point where if one of them punches you, and you're unarmored/not expecting it, you gon die.

Boob plate just funnels the shot either inwards or downwards, and when it strikes an area that directs upwards into the neck, that shot trap would still have existed even without the boobplate.

So again, kind of irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Whatever it's realistic or combat safe or whatever, it still looks fucking dumb.

Yes.

No not the space yiffs.

The Black Dragons

>Same mutation as Wolverine
>Decide yo lets dip out bones in adamantium