drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ia902605.us.archive.org/12/items/pdfy-O5eiLaciSfPHfD_W/Anima Beyond Fantasy.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Day 1: Goof off.
Day 2: Goof off.
Day 3: Goof off.
Day 3 11:55 pm: COMPLETELY OVERWHELMING OUT OF CONTEXT POWERS!
Day 4: Goof off.

What could a jumper expect if they went devil tiger in infernals exalted jump?

To have every Incarna, god, and Yozi gunning for your ass.

Just about everything in the setting that means anything will be gunning for your ass the moment you try. It's best to wait till after the jump is over so you don't get murder ganked.
Although if it's a 10 year jump you probably won't have the essence level to actually do the deed while you're still there.

Will just growing stronger and stronger make you happy?

Where can a jumper learn to be happy with what they have and appreciate the simple joys in life?

Generic Hentai Jump.

Why is the goat a trap?

PS238

Slice of Life is a real answer.

Just about anywhere if you're willing to look.
That's a personal thing. You grow into it by living.
If you must get perks for it then Wii sports resort can let you take a load off and appreciate life even with absurd powerlevels getting in the way.

When you learn that the path to true joy is to see your Waifu grow and grow, even if temporarily

Not necessarily in strength, but that would be included too.

drawbacks our greatest case, lack of stimulation and impatient

age 38
origin the Watson
perks a man of merit, a truely legendary patience, like a fish to water, like minded fellows, brilliant, walking on thin ice, more than a pretty face, always on the run, cruel genius, tidying up and how on earth

gear the cane, the series, a nest egg, a sidearm, the magnifying glass, the wardrobe, the notebook and case files

companions partner

Get your eyes checked.

There is no Perk to fix your broken soul. But FRIENDSHIP is a great place to start.

How do I make Simone Giertz into a companion?

>Will just growing stronger and stronger make you happy?

Yes.

To keep my promises, to truly succeed, to see my companions able to travel freely, returning to their world and adventuring with me as I see fit... to go the places jumpchain won't go, I MUST win.

To win, I need strength. All of our end jumps require power, cunning, strength, and the like. Without those things and more, there's no spark for me.

Ah yes. The biggest waifu

>Will just growing stronger and stronger make you happy?

No, not by itself. Power is merely a means to an end.

That said, if you have the chance to acquire more power without causing harm to others and choose not to? That is not only non-optimal, but also selfish and evil.

>selfish
>to not take things for yourself
I don't follow.

I think user is saying that it is a jumpers duty to not only be a hero but the most powerful hero possible to save as many people as possible, not taking power when it is available means that the number of people you can save/help is reduced.

Which is stupid because most jumpers are murderhobos.

You could be allowing someone who would use that power for evil to claim it. If you're the proactive sort, not taking that power could also put the lives you might try to save in the future at risk.

Take the Youtube challenge jump and buy Youtuber Companion for 50cp.

>There is no Perk to fix your broken soul. But FRIENDSHIP is a great place to start.

There are quite a few actually. I like to combo eva waveform anatomy (makes you body and soul one) with omega regen. Thus my soul heals super fast.

Also I think there is a zen perk in warframe specifically to heal damaged souls and minds.

Anima has a perk that makes it so your soul can heal from anything that happens to it. So that's something.

>All of our end jumps require power, cunning, strength, and the like. Without those things and more, there's no spark for me.

Not dbz. It just hands you the power when you die.

Oh? I dont recall that one. Any ideas what it was called?

I always considered it as you pulling a shounen moment once the chips were down and everything looked impossable.
Dying seemed off the table.

A patchwork of perks simply smothering the damage is not a cure. Real contentment can only come from within.

It's under the warrior background. Pretty good all things considered.

Nope that user was right. Anima has a perk for it.

PowerfulSoul(600): Your soul is a strong one, burning brightly into the darkness ofignorance,burningthrough the blinders that were placed upon you. It is inhumanly great,beyondthegraspofmost mortals. Furthermore, it will slowly grow back to full strength, neverpermanentlyleavingastate of perfection, no matter how you maim it. Finally, if you so wish,whereyourKiwouldultimately be limited by your body and will, now all that matters is theburningstrengthofyoursoul.

Meh, I prefer the goat trap. She seems a bit fishy to me.

Well that explains it, I went full magic that jump. I always go full magic.

Have you tried starting with the man in the mirror?

Not a bad decision. Anima magic is really really good.

Moonwalker gauntlet when?

Not him but what can anima magic do?

A mid-level Anima caster could bitch-slap two Level 24 D&D Wizards simultaneously. Go up from there.

I think we were hoping for something a little more concrete than random dickmeasuring.

That's not a good description of power.

Is something beating Level 24 D&D Wizards a meme now?

At the Divine magic level? GM fiat tier. Since we're not allowed to get to that level without sparking it's not the best indication of what can be done though.

High magic which is the tier just below that can be world shaping if you know what you're doing. Unfortunately I can't read spanish so this is just based on what has been said in the thread in the past.

One Level 24 D&D Wizard could effortlessly bitch-slap the entire cast of Worm minus Entities.

You have to survive that far in the first place though. You don't have to win, but you do have to fight, fight for your victory. If you just sit back and wait to get it, you'll get yourself killed and never spark.

Neither is that. People want feats.

Is the Byzantine Empire a meme now?

How many Level 24 D&D Wizards does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

CARLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!

What was the jump I saw recently in the thread that had a clone-with-your-powers option?

Renegade Jumper Supplement?

There's also Sports and Nine-to-five, but I don't believe those have been mentioned recently. Other than that, there are tons of drawbacks which will do such a thing.

ia902605.us.archive.org/12/items/pdfy-O5eiLaciSfPHfD_W/Anima Beyond Fantasy.pdf

I hate to be that guy but here's a pdf with some spell examples in it.
They should start around page 112. It's too versatile to really get into what you can do without just handing over a list.

>I hate to be that guy
Then don't, lazy ass.

You could just get nothing instead. Your choice to use it or not.

No, it was a recent creation, a perk that let you spawn a duplicate. (not teen titans or metalocalypse) Might've been a work in progress.

Direct quote from the Notes section of Anima Beyond Fantasy Jump.
>High Magic depends on the path of magic you’re trained in. The weakest Creation High Magic, for reference, is Zone of Safety, which creates a zone in which no one can be harmed unless they pass a save. The two strongest Creation High magics let the caster create souls, or just temporarily arbitrarily will objects into existence, with a limit of total power of the objects. Listed examples are Castles and Mountains. They’re not permanent. For permanency, you need the highest Divine Magic of the creation path, Create, which gives creating continents, oceans, and entire worlds as an example.
>You aren’t capable of Divine Magic tier spells, at least not with what is available solely in this jump, as it is literally impossible for creatures without a certain level of gnosis (read: relevance to reality, with highest levels being the domain of functional gods) to cast such magic. Since Gnosis cannot be changed under the normal conditions of Anima, this means that accessing Divine Magic is functionally impossible within the jump.

It's currently up for debate the Four Sword will produce such an effect in Minish Cap, or it'll create three Link Tier Copies.

They're all just bitching about inferior the lightbulb is and casting Everburning Light on everything. Now your room has light forever!

You can never turn it off.

>spoon feed me
>but don't be a lazy ass
Fuck off.
Minish Cap?

>Soul Reflection
Wait, I can make a copy of myself, immune to all normal damage, with all my powers?

What is this madness and how do I grasp it by the horns?

Making zones where violent action is impossible without doing a fairly difficult save, creating souls, creating living creatures, becoming a spoOoOoky ghost, becoming a deific creature beyond mortal realms by increasing your own importance to reality, doing the same to others, creating creatures of pure darkness, making stuff completely undetectable by supernatural means, reducing the divine presence of a deity and making them mortal for some time, freezing magic, creating (localized) parallel realities, making a really big explosion, causing earthquakes, creating bubbles of extreme gravity which rip anything caught inside asunder and has the equivalent of Strength 16 (10 is peak human, but stats are geometric once they hit the supernatural, so 15 is enough to move a small mountain) where it concerns escape, Tengai Shinsei, becoming one with nature and freely bringing vegetal and animal life into existence as you wish, creating permanent illusions, making people seemingly cease to exist in that they can only be detected by supernatural means, fuck you I'm not getting into the Sub-Paths.

I think if the four sword doesn't give all the clones full power it should split power amongst the clones. It would be wierd for 1 of 4 to be uber stronk while the others are comparatively wimpy.

I'd rather have nothing than a response by someone so lazy as to redirect somewhere else.

Oh, that must be it.

My vote is for a copy of yourself.

With the combo I have, it doesn't really matter, but if my input's worth anything, I'd rather have either to make a in-jump choice between 1 jumper-tier clone or 3 Link-tier clones.

But it's not /just/ a power grab. It's also "how do I really translate some of my powers to link-tier equivalents?" question.

What is mid-level in D&D?

Did someone say embroidery?

Pretty sure someone said embroidery the kicker is I'm tempted in taking up sewing now myself as a hobby

Too bad the setting is designed not to let PCs do anything relevant.

So casual country busting at minimum? Thanks.

Epic DnD wizards can't 'countrybust' casually. They need ritual spells.

Not really It just costs a fuckton of xp that most wizards won't have. They could still theoretically do it.

I remember the days... when a well-equipped platoon was supposed to be threatening.

In D&D 3.5 it's roughly: low 1-5, mid 6-15, high 16-20, epic 21+ (low epic 21-29, mid epic 30-39, high epic 40+). Mileage may also vary depending on your local gaming group(s), e.g. some consider low as 1-10 and mid as 11-15, etc.

>2 big Os 3 little os

Exactly how spooky is that?

>becoming a deific creature beyond mortal realms by increasing your own importance to reality, doing the same to others, creating creatures of pure darkness, making stuff completely undetectable by supernatural means, reducing the divine presence of a deity and making them mortal for some time, freezing magic, creating (localized) parallel realities

Can you explain these further?

>becoming one with nature

What's so special about being a hippy?

>Tengai Shinsei

I think I ate one once.

>Supposed
Yeah, I remember those. It never actually WAS considering how strong pokemon can be but it was funny seeing people say that was how it was supposed to be.

Thanks for the critic (I wanna say you're suppose to spell that differnt spellcheck). Here's the current write-up of the Four Sword. Note that it is undiscounted.

Four Sword [500]: This is a double-edged blade with a spear point at its tip and fuller hilt, a wide eye symbol upon the golden crossguard stares out.
When the Sword is drawn from its holder, it will cause its wielder to split apart into four separate versions of themselves, each nearly identical to the original. The sole differences between the different clones is the tones of their voices, some are deeper than others, and the color of their clothing (in Link's case, his different clones along with himself are colored the four aforementioned colors).
You can have it so that like the non-canonical manga has depicted the Four Sword as causing the different colored clones to represent different sides of one's psyche as well. The four can work together as a team or they can work independently should the need arise as well.

Above for review and I understand your input, thank you.

I gotta hit the hay soon. Read and Review, I'll have Minish up for it's first WIP some time this week, but right now I'm going for a soak and then sleep.

>I'll have Minish up for it's first WIP some time this week
Awesome. Even if you don't go the way that I'm rooting for, I still appreciate your efforts on our behalf.

Yeah, if you can tank a mine exploding and move indefinitely at the speed of an Olympic sprinter, they're probably not going to be able to take you down.

And that's if you go fighting them with absolutely no semblance of tactics.

I like it so far. Is it a copy? or the same one that's sealing the chest? Since the plot would get derailed so hard if it was.

Apocalypse from the Sky is a ritual spell?

Pretty sure gaining 3 perfect copies of yourself that are permanent as long as you have the sword and all loyal is worth more then 500cp. x4 as much power and x4 as many actions. What reason is there to not get something this good when the price is so low?

Spookier than a Mega Gengar, but just a bit less spooky than a malicious Malkavian.

You can cast a spell on yourself which raises your Gnosis by 10. Gnosis is a measure of a being's sheer metaphysical weight/supernatural power, with normal people having 0-1, and PCs averaging at 10. Lesser deities hover around 20-40, with the truly powerful reality warpers sitting at 60 IIRC. You can also use this spell on others, but you are limited to raising their Gnosis to any number lesser than yours minus 10.

It's just a darkness elemental.

Whatever is affected by that one can not be perceived by Ki/Magic/Psychic sensory stuff- only normal senses can do the trick.

That one reduces the Gnosis of the target by 10, though there's a... magical? Resistance check they can pass to negate the effects.

Exactly what it says. You cast the thing, and whatever spell you targetted is frozen. The original caster doesn't have to sustain it, but until you stop, that fireball or curse will just sort of hang around doing nothing.

iunno lol

>pic related

Looks good for 500.

Oh, I was referring to the pokemon themselves. You know, ranging from house to city busting without getting into legendaries.

I think the other anons suggestion you linked- 1 jumper tier clone or 3 link tier ones, is better then 3 jumper tier clones.

You can get it for free in jump if you follow the plot and then derail it at the end.
500cp to skip the bullshit isn't undercosted.

>PCs averaging at 10. Lesser deities hover around 20-40
So these mountain flinging wizards are complete pussies in the setting.

>You can cast a spell on yourself which raises your Gnosis by 10.
Is that a temporary buff?

>You can cast a spell on yourself which raises your Gnosis by 10. Gnosis is a measure of a being's sheer metaphysical weight/supernatural power, with normal people having 0-1, and PCs averaging at 10. Lesser deities hover around 20-40, with the truly powerful reality warpers sitting at 60 IIRC. You can also use this spell on others, but you are limited to raising their Gnosis to any number lesser than yours minus 10.

Welp I guess I have my next enchanting project. Time to fire up my magic boosters.

It should be mentioned that the spell that increases gnosis is divine level magic which you can't actually get without something from out of jump. You just aren't important enough to reality to be able to do it as is. You can buy the ability to do high magic but above that it's on you.

By itself does high Gnosis do anything, or is it just a byproduct of being super-powerful?

Okay then.

Also I swear there's a sushi dish out there with the same name.

You could always do as the jump implies and use shenanigans. My plan is to use overlord perks to translate that spell into d&d magic. Then overcast it.

It takes an entire 24 hours to cast, so yes.

So if Strength 15 can move a small mountain, what can a Soul of 15 do?

That probably works. I was thinking stealing gnosis from things with more through ragnarok online thievery, but that sounds like a much better plan.

Make a mountain.

To all those talking about anima magic you might want to CC it with something a little easier to use. It takes a long time gather zeon to actually cast things and even longer to recharge once you're done.
Also creation is best path because you can go full creator god at the end.

>You just aren't important enough to reality
Even if I'm fucking it sideways with dimensional breaches and false-vacuums?

This is another setting where everything that matters is a god.

Yes. Reality's a slut.

Anyone else think the shitposter is trying to start another retarded nerfwhore vs powerwanker argument again?

Oddly enough, becoming so good with Ki or Mana that you even preparing to cast a spell or punch someone really hard showers the continent with bursts of wild magic that warp physics in random ways, or send people flying with the sheer force of your fighting spirit while lightning rages everywhere as the earth itself trembles in fear of your killing intent doesn't increase your Gnosis. So the fact that some random fuck-o has a higher "power level" than you and gets a bunch of innate supernatural abilities doesn't necessarily mean they're stronger than you, or even on the same level.

There's a zeon upkeep, but with all the regen stuff you can get and additional mana pools it could potentially be the next closest thing to permanent.

Shit.

I didn't notice a page break, so I thought that one still was in the High Magic portion for the Light stuff.

I was remembering the numbers wrong and I'm not typing all this shit out. Here's a picture.

Not unless they're you.

I don't think so. The guy going on about level 24 wizards is just memeing, and the rest are just discussion the merits and function of spanish weaboo magic.