AssBlaster you're a fucking traitorrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1nmLU284fIk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

whos assblaster

if you were unable to determine that this relatively obscure oracle network crypto was disproportionately mentioned on Veeky Forums by a coordinated shilling pump group you deserve to have lost.

anyone who buys chainlink instead of something that could actually > 20x within a year or two like eos has irreversible brain damage.

Check your ass and find out.

>shits on latest pump and dump promotes next pump and dump
like clockwork

I believe you until you said EOS hahahaha

i'm sorry but if you think eos doing a year long ico, freezing the erc20s and migrating them over to an optimal blockchain is cause for alarm then you are an easily spooked female.

eos is going to violently molest ethereum until its sprit is broken and it plummets to < $99

it is true. he sold us all. For cheap too!

Why is AssBlaster a traitor? Did something happen? Stop FUDing!

check yourself faggot now tell me who assblaster is

chainlink is competing in market cap with neo and other heavyweights? oh, that's right, it isn't.

don't ever put eos and chainlink (a Veeky Forums shill team production) in the same sentence you babbling psychologically defective future homosexual.

>all those threads asking your range

ALERON HELIX AAAAAAAAA SNAKE IN THE GRASS WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING NIGGER IN A SUIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHALES ARE DUMPING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>people gambling their life savings on what a guy named Assblaster said
not a bubble

weak handed brainlets. I’M NOT SELLING

you're 1 of 2 things

1. part of the very coordinated chainlink shill campagin on Veeky Forums

2. the victim of a scam

nobody talks about chainlink anywhere except for on Veeky Forums

this

>advocates EOS
>expects to be taken seriously

>pump group
There is no pump you deluded nolinker.

>Altcoins
>Heavy weights
Maybe the bags get heavy
Alt coin stays alt coin. Only reason they exist is miners with outdated gear

linkies are starting to realize that this all is just a big scam and paid shilling from PnD whales

really?

1. why is Veeky Forums the only place chainlink is mentioned?

2. why is chainlink mentioned so often on Veeky Forums even though it's not a top 50 crypto?

There will never be a pump deluded Linkie. It is still an alright time to get out. Last week would have been better

you're 1 on 2 things

1. part of the very coordinated chainlink fud campaign on Veeky Forums

2. ass-blasted

i talk about chainlink with my siblings

>believing someone named AssBlaster wasn't going to ass blast you
I mean it's right in the name for Christ's sake.

you know i'm right. everyone does.

nobody talks about chainlink outside of Veeky Forums

chainlink is mentioned so often on Veeky Forums

chainlink has a very low market cap and isn't even a top 75 crypto

yes really. you have to be retarded to look at LINKs graph since listing and say "yup, it's still pumping"

No product, no devs, no code, no progress: that's what you are holding

You mean "that's what I just sold and am now fudding so I can buy back cheaper".

Yes i'm sure Veeky Forums is truly a driving force in the LINK market

nobody talks about link outside of Veeky Forums and the link telegram

it seems like a cool project but it makes itself cheap with coordinated shill campaigns on Veeky Forums

tasteless and unprofessional

Perhaps you should listen to what the guy wants to do before you call something garbage.
youtube.com/watch?v=1nmLU284fIk

lol you must be a newfag, because you obviously weren't around to see the rise of antshares or ethereum. both were shilled and fudded massively in the exact same way as chainlink, and both made a huge amount of Veeky Forumsraelis who listened stupidly wealthy.

you know what they say about retardation and extra chromosomes....
...it runs in the family

Yep this worries me everyday

this shit is talked about on reddit, discord, twitter, telegram wtf are you talking about

Funny thing is this is so true yet everyone is expecting a miracle.

t. all in LINK

Most of those people are from here, you can tell because all of them use Veeky Forums memes

the jews.

>you can tell because all of them use Veeky Forums memes
Holy shit, so now you're mentally grouping people together based on common characteristics? FUCKING NAZI

Where else do they expect people to talk about LINK. The number of places that talks about alts publically outside of like the top 10 is pretty limited.

really? then why isn't eos being pumped?

everyone knows eos is going to kill ethereum. why wouldn't that be pumped instead of some obscure oracle solution?

face it kid, ya got scammed