Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Friendly reminder to tell us what 3pp your game allows if you need character building help.

Can a "cute" kitsune girl still be "cute" if she wears lipstick?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/iYhDNSTq

Psionics Augmented: Psychic Warriors playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1dX4UYdtwTQKhY71Q45IHLtcu193zq1ZO5jHQ5_PnTl8/edit

Bloodforge: Infusions playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit

Legendary Vigilantes playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1Hrk1hl8uXVHazaiPOCvWsFUHX3PB6fQVd13tzguJTgE/edit

DSP's Forrest started a patreon for her own 3pp company: patreon.com/forrestfirestudios

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1e9eKlHCX6EsHQ5Kr8UFV3wN17BLYXu8WXDJAzrb_jKY/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit
myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=542690
myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=372783
myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=372219
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so is roll20 worth using? Been using TTS for most of my games and wanting to switch to something a bit easier to use.

Try Mote instead.

REAL NEW THREAD:

What do I play if I want to be a Dex/Int psionic initiator?

You be a Sleeping Goddess Harbinger

The synergy is actually quite good because of how many saving throws Sleeping Goddess has

>Sleeping Goddess
>Autohypnosis
>dogshit skill
>also Wisdom based

Never heard of this till now. Checking it out. Thanks

What harpy race options are there?

Legit harpies, no human arms.

Excuse you.

>If you're going to be a psionic anything then you probably want Psionic Meditation, which has Wis 13 prereq
>Therefore your mod in Autohypnosis will be non awful, and if you think the skill is awful it's no worse than investing in Craft for shattered mirror Perform Dance for Mithral Current if you don't have Agile Dancer

Alternately, just, play an Aegis I guess.

What about Gareth's belluspex?

docs.google.com/document/d/1e9eKlHCX6EsHQ5Kr8UFV3wN17BLYXu8WXDJAzrb_jKY/edit

Realtalk:

Has anyone uploaded Augunas' Childhood Adventures and Microsized Adventures yet?

I need them for totally non-ERP reasons, promise.

ACTUAL NEW THREAD

Caveat: Belluspex is still in need of math revamping, still badly in need of its own identity, and may be subject to deep and sudden revisions with little to no warning.

I'm gonna toss down the Malefex playtest link again, then hit bed because I shoulda been in bed hours ago:

docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit

Recent changes:

> Added an initiative bonus to Mean Streets Education
> Deleted Street Rat for the time being
> Gobsmack (Ex): The malefex gains Catch Off-Guard and Throw Anything as bonus feats. The first time in each encounter that the malefex summons a given penny (see the bad penny knock), she treats opponents she attacks with it as flat-footed until the end of her turn. This knock may be selected a second time if the malefex is sixth level or higher; if it is, she gains Improvised Weapon Mastery as a bonus feat (she does not need to meet the prerequisites for this feat) and deals additional damage equal to her class level against flat-footed creatures, as well as creatures she hits with her attacks of opportunity.

Look at this guy desperately trying to stop progress.

The penny idea is stupid and doesn't fit the class theme at all.

Anyone?

myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=542690

myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=372783

Which would you rather have in your game, /pfg/? Maybe both?

Bonus round for shit kitsune:

myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=372219

What's wrong with lipstick?

I love it when nerds get their panties in a bunch over retarded things and make 12 new generals. What a bunch of pussies.