Godbound General /gbg/

Godbound General!

What is Godbound? It's a 3pp Pathfinder class that basically transforms Pathfinder into a brand new game, though still a d20 game.

In Godbound, you play a Godbound. You're a superpowered godling whom no mortal hero can stop, no matter how powerful they are. If you're a level 1 Godbound and the other guy is a level 20 mortal wizard, you'll win because your can fling your divine powers at them and they'll have no chance of resisting. Your only opposition comes from other Godbound.

What kind of Godbound can you play? Think of an Exalted type. Those are the playable Godbound, because Godbound's setting is actually just Creation from Exalted. So you can play a Solar Godbound, a Lunar Godbound, a Sidereal Godbound, an Alchemical Godbound, or whatever.

What do you do in Godbound? Take over the world, try to make the world better, or both. But don't worry, because this game doesn't have any clunky domain management rules to slow you down. You'll just have to trust in your GM to fiat how things work in downtime.

Sounds good?

Other urls found in this thread:

sendspace.com/file/s9qrfg
archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/text/godbound pathfinder/order/asc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't get it. This is just exalted? Or is it a specific different setting? Or D&D with epic level characters from the start?

Yep, it's D&D Exalted and is _exactly_ as shitty as that sounds.

Yeah, gotta ask, why would I play DnD Exalted, when I could play Exalted Exalted? I mean, they're both broken shit systems, but at least Exalted is interesting conceptually.

I mean, I kinda like the idea of Godbound as presented, but trying to make it DnD Exalted rather than DnD classic God-King edition is retarded.

Doesn't sound shitty, I'm sure someone likes it, just... Why does that even need a name? Sounds like someone's homebrew.

>
What do you do in Godbound? Take over the world, try to make the world better, or both. But don't worry, because this game doesn't have any clunky domain management rules to slow you down. You'll just have to trust in your GM to fiat how things work in downtime.
>But don't worry, because this game doesn't have any clunky domain management rules to slow you down. You'll just have to trust in your GM to fiat how things work in downtime.
What?

>Go out and take over the world! Don't worry about clunky rules, we just don't have any for this fundamental premise, thus solving the problem!
durr
>Classes are unbalanced? Don't worry, we've abandoned class systems entirely!
>Worried about unrealistic attack systems? Don't worry, we don't have any, the GM just fiats who wins or loses!
>Worried about how difficult social combat is? No worries, we don't do that either!
>Worried about the quality of our system? Well don't worry, we don't have a system! Just have your GM freeform everything!

Hehe... Yeah as I said. Sounds like someone's homebrew. It probably works great for exactly one group, the people that invented it.

Wait, is Godbound a class attached to Pathfinder, or an actual RPG? Because it's on DriveThru, and looking at the actual PDF, it's a vaguely DnD inspired d20 system with no relation to exalted beyond calling it's world "Creation". Talks alot about "Former Empires" and "Made Gods" and the "Throne of Heaven" with an implied monotheistic setting.

Congratulations, you've figured out that OP is lying out his ass, much as everyone else did a few weeks ago when he started posting this thread a couple times a day.

The actual PDF, for people who believe OP's lies
>sendspace.com/file/s9qrfg

>It's a 3pp Pathfinder class
Excuse me? Is this bait?

It's an OSR game, which means it's based on (heavily, in this case) tweaked Basic D&D. In some ways it's a successor to the Immortals set and Wrath of the Immortals. I'm not sure why people keep saying it's a Pathfinder class.

Because OP is poisoning the well in order to get replies for some purpose known only to himself.

I wonder why OP is doing this. It won't poison anyone who knows about the game because they, you know, know he's bullshitting, and it draws attention to the game to those who don't. I'd never heard of Godbound in any detail before this.

Exalted has actually really improved this edition, unless you want streamlining.

This ifaggothasn't even read the rulebook and is just salty this is not Pathfinder. It's a rules-light system alright, but it's not this crap.

>I'm not sure why people keep saying it's a Pathfinder class.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/text/godbound pathfinder/order/asc/

OP, just because you post something all the time doesn't make it true.

It's actually not shitty. Nor is it based on 3.5e at all. It's got way simplified rules when compared to Exalted, and while the system allows for exalt-like characters, they're not quite. You can do epic demigod-tier shit with relative ease, and you don't even need a bucket of d10s to do so.

is a shitposter who literally posts this same thread every single day to keep any real Godbound discussion off of his precious Veeky Forums because he's an autistic waste of space.

It uh, is kind of D&D classic God-King edition. Not really exalted.

Why was it ever called a Pathfinder class in the first place?

Hello, faggot police? OP is on the loose again.