Good ways to get kicked out a of TTRPG group

As the title says;
>Being over 400 pounds
>Not brushing your teeth or showering reguraly
>Interjecting while somebody is declaring a action, or in general, speaking
>Overt focus on stuff like gore, rape, torture, etc.
>Being racist or intentionally mean to another player outside of the game
>Eating all the snacks, and forgetting to bring food when its their turn

Can you think of any other ways, Veeky Forums?

i agree that showering regularly can get you kicked out of a game

Trying to cannonball your character by running ahead and opening all the doors as you go.

Then in the middle of this arguing with your wife on the phone who is divorcing you.

THEN coming back from the bathroom saying you are sorry and feel better after taking copious amount of illegal drugs.

THEN THROWING UP IN THE BACKYARD and having to ride an ambulance to the ER.

Several years later he killed himself in his attic, but thankgod he only played in our game 3 times.

Be that guy that always starts a lenghty ot discussion about everything in the game when he doesn't like it.

Be that guy that self inserts way to hard, and take it personally what happens to his char in the game.

Be that guy that always tries to lecture to players on the morality of their characters while being a complete hypocrite himseld

Be that guy that starts to sabotage the group it if something happened what he didn't like ot or he didn't got his special snowflake bonus.

Be that guy that only thinks his Salvatore & co impregnated lore headcanon is viable in a game citing several sourcebooks and novels while the GM has a very good reason to do it differently.

A good way to get kicked out is to repeatedly argue about rulings mid-game instead of calmly talking to the GM about them after the game.

> implying racism is bad

I got kicked out of a group once because my characters always wanted to split from the party so everyone else would be down a healer, fighter, barbarian or whatever I was playing

that whole pic screams underage tho.

>400 lbs
Hanging in there at 395, OP?

The GM shouldn't have kicked you out.
He should have killed your char off everytime you did something like this until you learned your lesson.

It sure isn't going to help you get along with 90% of groups, bad or not.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I have never seen non white PnP players.

Had a black dude and Asian chick in my last group. They were better players than the pair of white spergs I was also gaming with.

shill

My entire party is non-white. Then again, we're all slavs, so some of them think they're white.

My current players are arab, Italian, black, and a white dude. Granted I've never seen them in the wild but that's not to say they don't play.

>Arabs
>playing tabletop rpg's

People who waste lots of fucking time fighting the GM over game rules. Every time I meet a group through a game store or a Veeky Forums related convention (basically any in-person group comprised of strangers meeting each other for the first time), there's one fucking guy who does not understand what GMs are for, cannot be made to understand the concept of a house rule, or does not understand the rules to begin with, and cannot keep it to himself at any point after any number of prior disagreements.

-If a GM makes some oversight it's logical to let them know, but deciding if it's smoothest to undo what's done or just do it right in the future is STILL the GM's call.
-If you and the GM disagree on whether the house rules are good, based on MORE than just the fact that they disagree with the book, feel free to let them know and then DROP IT. If they're reasonable and what you said was actually something intelligent, they'll change it; if they are not reasonable, they won't change it; if what you said wasn't intelligent, you can't convince them you are right. After establishing how stupid one or both of you are going to be about it, there is NO FUCKING POINT to dragging the issue out. NONE. Nothing is gained, or ever has been gained in the history of TTRPGs, by continuing the discussion.
-If the GM is using houserules and you can't shut the fuck up about them conflicting with the normal rules, GO TO A MENTAL INSTITUTION

Being racist irl will have very different consequences than being racist on Veeky Forums.

But you wouldn't know what life is like outside Veeky Forums, would you?

So what? You still make yourself look like an unpleasant little shit even to the people who do not care about racism, and you start dumb fucking drama if there's even one single sjw, even a mild sjw, at the table, which is a pretty high chance unless it's just you and the people you've known your whole life. For what, to bring your external beliefs into the game for no reason?

Assuming outside of game is still inside of game /time/. Because I am damn well not going to go chasing my players across campus and internet to stop them saying random shit God-knows-where on other days and in other classes or forums or whatever.

(Did I get baited?)

I only said that i never have seen a non white pnp players... all the other stuff you are raging about is just in your head.

Also in the real world people can take a joke, even a racist one when they are your friends.

Jokes ought to be funny.

But racist jokes are funny, it only becomes tedious when some third party that has nothing to do with it tries to jump in and white knight to calm their own shitty conscience.

Nobody cares for some racist joke between friends, the one the joke was directed at will just banter back and everything is fine.

>including new DMs
...how the fuck does he expect to get games when all of his DMs eventually leave/die/kick his arse out?

As someone who's been on the receiving end? You're not actually funny, and I'm only laughing along because I know you'll get pissy if I make something of it.

I know that feel. Libs are always ragging on me for being white. Telling me people of my color are to blame for all the worlds problems and their specific problems. I just wanna roll dice yo.

^This, and no one I've played with has been at all bothered by racism.

Now i you would be my friend and telling "that joke crossed some line, dude" i would say "ok wasn't my intention, sorry" and everything would be fine.

But that is not how normal people act, friends always make a joke or two about one another some time, be it race, habits, body or whatever.

If i would tell my spanish GM when he's not paying attention "hey pedro stop you siesta" he would either make a comeback or go on with the joke self ironically.

If there was a faggot saying "but that was racist, hurr durr" we probably would ask him in unison if he wants to put on a dress.

Maybe you should get out from time to time and not let tumblr tell you how the real world works.

I had, but they behave like white people in all means.

Depends on where you live, in a lot of places, most people don't give a fuck, or you're even expected to.

Why do people who bring that shit up out of the blue have such fragile egos anyway? It always happens.

That pic sure is a lot of projection.

Yes.
Post on Veeky Forums

If you have such a thin skin that a simple joke hurts your fee fees, that's your problem, not anyone else's.

A racist joke is literally only a problem if you make it a problem. If you don't start shit, there isn't an issue. The reason people get pissy if you make something of it is because you're the one turning a harmless joke into a controversy when all you had to do was keep your mouth shut and everything would have been fine.

Surely it depends on the group?
A group of players from /pol/ will kick you out for vastly different reasons than, say, the cast of Big Bang Theory

>another "depends on the setting" answer

hah

Yeah, turns out, some things aren't constant.

All male groups, even significantly nonwhite ones (as long as any black people are straightouttaAfrica), will tend to be down with racism.

It's after exiting the testosterz0ne and gaining some female players you'll start to see backlash/disapproval.

Or, you know, a flaming liberal like me sneaks in.

I don't know about you, but my group has this guy who thinks that racist=funny.

There's literally no joke. He just says something racist (ex. This npc is a criminal, therefore he's black etc.) expecting us to laugh.

He is literally incapable of any other form of humor besides racist "jokes" and references to children's cartoons. It's embarassing.

Obviously you just don't have a sense of humor.

Don't get me wrong, I can laugh at a well timed chink joke as much as the next guy. But a bad joke is a bad joke, and racism just makes it even more cringeworthy.

There are some people who think offensive=funny. Jokes can be offensive and funny but some people flop it out sans joke.

So you're voting trump in November right?

> It's after exiting the testosterz0ne and gaining some female players you'll start to see backlash/disapproval.
Two women in the group I'm currently playing in. One of them is a seriously racist hardcore libertarian who is literally only playing because the idea of using gold as a currency is her fetish.

>One of them is a seriously racist hardcore libertarian who is literally only playing because the idea of using gold as a currency is her fetish.
Does she have a boyfriend?

>lazy cunt coworker comes over to recite some joke about niggers from one of his Facebook groups
>give him a fake laugh and continue working
>fake laugh isn't convincing enough
>he starts in with the "ooh sorry I guess we're being PC police around here" shit
If these types weren't so fucking sensitive themselves then maybe they would encounter less people "starting shit" with them.

>xD i said fee fees look how edgy and controversial i am !!!!1!!1!1!

And we don't care about your "fee fees" either, so go back to /pol/.

Yes. He's literally an egotistical sadist. That's not hyperbole. He's incredibly self absorbed and derives sexual pleasure from inflicting pain.

They're pretty much perfect for each other.

I'd be disappointed, but they sound like the perfect couple. Godspeed to them.

People say fee fees because it pisses off you sensitive types
>displaying your butthurt and giving him exactly what he wants

>I sent a vid of me burning their character sheets

"HA! Losers, having sex, well you can say goodbye.... to THESE!"

>implying he's not butthurt that people have different opinions/morality than him

I just wish they would stop talking about suspending people from hooks in their flesh while wiping and burning them, then masturbating to the idea of brutally murdering people. Our group already moves slowly enough without people going off on tangents.

Nigger

Faggot that's not even what I mean, of course people are going to say nigger on an anonymous image board

I only have a problem with it when edgelords think it's funny to bring it to the table.

I don't think so. Probably disdain, I know that's how I feel about it.

This. Some racist/offensive humor can be funny. When it's just "Look I'm being offensive" or the same joke over and over again (usually, it's both) it gets first boring, then obnoxious.

>Being racist
Back up there leftie.

Found the Leftist. You sure are a strong boy, Standing With Her, huh?

>leftist tells others to go back to /pol/
>so that he can Veeky Forums all to himself
Hahaha
Fuck off you stupid spic.

> I only have a problem with it when edgelords think it's funny to bring it to the table.
Except it is funny when shitlibs like you get your panties in a bunch because someone dares to think differently from you.

Don't worry, my friend. The pendulum is swinging back. The day of the wall is coming for his kind.

This. I love using it to dismiss shit right wingers say. Bitches rage like nobody's business.

>xDDD offending people is so funny xD
I bet you enjoy having no friends or sexual contact either because everyone is a "dumb normie sheeple".

t. coward too scared to actually go out and do anything

> I bet you enjoy having no friends
Leftists don't realize that the vast majority of Americans have grown sick of political correctness. Don't worry, if nothing else I'm sure you'll get it when we string you up.

I mean, I'd be more inclined to agree with you...if your comeback wasn't just saying Nigger. It's less offensive, as much as it's just unfunny.

Man I really hope you all go away in a month after your guy loses the election over in the states and we can all get back to enjoying our board

Romney losing didn't make /pol/ back off, so honestly I doubt they'll go away after a Trump loss. They'll bitch and moan about how the election was stolen, just like they did in 2012 and 2008, and all that bitterness and disappointment will keep the whole shitposting machine going until 2020.

>and all that bitterness and disappointment will keep the whole shitposting machine going until 2020.
By 2020 it won't be a problem, because everything will be overrun by illegal aliens and Syrian "migrants".