A Game of Thrones like setting where different fast food franchises vie for supremacy

>A Game of Thrones like setting where different fast food franchises vie for supremacy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gIcE4OvnqAY
youtube.com/watch?v=uhcnN_CKoaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shadowrun?

A Game of Scones?

Isn't that just the world we live in now?

Yes, but with less murder

Would the International House of Pancakes be the Royal House of Pancakes?

IT'S TOO LATE FOR THAT.

youtube.com/watch?v=gIcE4OvnqAY

>he doesn't know

I think that would be more a trade consortium or cartel

Who owns the old fast food joints? I thought most of them were bought out by Aztechnology.

Either way, the SR ruleset would be perfect for this.

Is that...legal?

the employees look mildly annoyed

Cartels? Not in the US. Unless you're in OPEC

Gonna have to mop

I will make it legal user.

>We in Malifaux now

Started to do a map for this and lost interest because I couldn't do it justice.

but what the map would look like:

>squareified contigious america
>rivers following the highway network
>"The White Castle" is DC
>burger king of the north controls the riverways around The White Castle and the north east.
>House McDonalds controls the riverways of the midwest and have a boltons like role through out the rest of the realm
>The Subway Folk live within the vast caverns that run throughout the rocky mountains
>House Horton scrapes by in the far north
>House Bell was mostly lost when mexico subsided and the great southern waterfall that seperates meriland's southern kingdoms from mexika, though remnants known as "the bell dogs" still linger in the tex mex states
>The International Pancake Corporation (a business venture of the merchantile arms of the other houses) is taking over former House Bell areas.

Is the country divided along the Hardees/Carl's line?

The Franchise wars? We already know Taco bell wins.

What if they're organized crime, instead?

sure! the whosawhatnow?

Beat me to it, user.
Also, pic related.

>implying taco bell is in any way Mexican
Utter nonsense. House Bell is a mighty house and a valued part of the YUM alliance. Their support of Colonel Sanders and Captain Silver has long been essential in fighting the gastric terrorism of House McDonald's "Chipolt" faction. Unfortunately, Captain Silver has since abandoned the alliance, but House Piza stills stands, even if it is basically just a hut.

The same chain is called Hardee's in the Midwest and East , and Carl's Jr in the west.

More correctly, they merged and it was damn near the same fucking thing already so no one noticed

>In a Game of Burgers, you fry or you diet.

>Jack, the masked king
Despite being one of the more powerful Franchise Lords, Jack is rarely seen by anyone outside his own council. At the few points that people do see him, he is wearing a suit and a helmet that obscures his face, painted with a comical smile. It's rumored that he was once the spymaster of an ancient franchise, and wears the mask so that when he does not wear it, he may walk unnoticed among his people.

>McChild Slaves
priceless

I'd assume they were quite reasonably priced.

>The Five Guys

There was a level in WG7 - Castle Greyhawk based around this.

What Checkers/Rally's?

Can we see your WIP map?

And the woman running away at the left looks like she's holding back laughter.

Unknown Armies 3rd Ed has at least three different Magick-based conspiracies, each primarily operating out of a major fast food chain (McDonald's, Burger King, and Starbucks are confirmed). They represent a schism in a basic service-industry-based philosophy of the redistribution of magic, and they've begun to bitterly distrust each other. The set-up is there for a campaign in which Magick-wielding McDonald's operative PCs have to take out the shadowy (and quite literal) Burger King.

Makes me think of this guy

Give me a higher quality version of this pic. I like it.

>Isn't that just the world we live in now?
This.
There is a movie OP might enjoy.

Branded.
For those who couldn't read the file name.
It's more about taking marketing wars to the next level, but it starts with fast food.

I came here to post this

bump

Fuck, I have a Dredd comic for this exact scenario saved somewhere.

Is one of the ones with the fatties?

Some of them were other became b rating companies and glorified boardrooms for employees and mobsters

As a Vancouverite I cant even begin to descrobe how most sit in restaurants is ran by a small corp who gives the tourist board handjobs to stay in business. If you want independant places only the Quay have morr non franchise owned places than ones run by big corps.

Most authentic chinese places are owned by Chinese Restaurant chains

No, it was right after the apocalypse War, I think. A judge was sent out with a convoy to get supplies from another megacity, and along the way he passes through a town in the middle of a gang war between the McRonalds and Burger Kings.
>walk into a diner
>waitress asks what you want
>ask for a burger
>whole room draws guns

Ah, way ahead of where I've gotten up to in Dredd.

rough approximation of the map I originally made, not even as good as the original which was destroyed by my own high standards

Bump

i lold

we need this

MacDonalds has the most developed lore. What the hell is Grimace anyways?

No one knows what Grimace is.

If we're using the US as a base then Burger king should be based in florida and McDonald's shoould be based near chicago.
Since that's where their HQs are IRL

The MCD's at the tip of the Not-great lake should be their capitol. BK gets the bottom right corner and Kentucky gets wherever the fuck kentucky would be

Always pleased to get a reason to post this.

He's a Wumpus.

the comic you're thinking of is cursed earth

Hamburger seller I'm going into Battle and I need your strongest hamburgers

>that ppost!

this is now vidya gaem.

post the best hints and combos, and the character you are best at and why

youtube.com/watch?v=uhcnN_CKoaA

shadowrun?

Loved that commercial.

>Isn't that just the world we live in now?

Cyberpunk.