What has Veeky Forums done for you?

What has Veeky Forums done for you?

Introduced me to DF, SS13 and Paradox games.

I've used to just hate 3.5 and PF. After coming to Veeky Forums and interacting with players that play them, I now hate them as well.

/thread

Wow, that's amazing.
Can you put on a trip already?

See that there are other nerds who enjoy nerd things or like making stories and maybe jacking off to the same lewd art.

What I mean is that im not alone when I have you fags

I found players here!

Veeky Forums inspired me to write fetish fiction.

Veeky Forums gave me fetishes

Introduced me to a whole bunch of cool new games that my shitty D&D addict group refuses to even try.

It has lowered my hope for humanity and made me a worse person. With hope of intelligence gone, even among those I might consider my peers, I truly believe a comet to be the best thing for humanity. It has convinced me, that this, or perhaps a particularly virulent plague are the best hopes for humanity to gain some semblance of it's spine back and perhaps start to strive for excellence and advancement again.

Instead, all I see are morons.

A shitton links to pirated rpg goodies.

You people should probably just leave Veeky Forums, and never come back.

Reinforced my opinion that nerds deserve to get bullied.

It introduced me to Fantasy Craft.

I learned that everyone is cynical and would rather shit in someones cheerios instead of help.

Old Veeky Forums was really easy to troll

I like those flaming socks.

t. edgelord who has never contributed to humanity

if you want humanity to end so much, start with yourself.

Veeky Forums has given me many PDFs and introduced me to many new games, and I'm grateful for that, but mostly it's just intensified my hatred of D&D drones.

I also absolutely loathe the desperate NARPfag degenerates that make up the majority of the board's population.

>NARPfag
?

Never Actually Role Played

What do you count as role playing?

I mean people always talk about 40k but they own models or armies?

it's made me an obnoxious memetastic prick at my games and given me some cool character art.

8/10 not bad at all.

Having played an RPG.

Wargaming is separate from RPGs and though I dislike it, I don't really mean them. I mean people that come to this board having never played anything and shitpost about "theorycrafting" "lore" "storytiem" "magical realm" and "that guy" instead of talking about traditional games.

Helped me with a lot of shit for my homebrew setting, and made up a great city the players are still terrified to visit.