Location Art Thread

Enough character art. I'll start.

We need to close the gap quest threads left with art threads.
MORE ART THREADS

I have some more downloading from my dropbox, gonna be a while

hopefully with this the thread is rekindled.

desolate looking swamp

damn that looks cool

"Hey are you guys alright?"
"Yeah we're fine. Just working through some things. Thanks for asking, you're the first."

Mmmmm, love me some Symbaroum art. Probably the best looking RPG I've seen.

How important is the scenery for you guys in your campaigns? In the ones I've played and in the ones I've DM'ed we either don't really care or don't really have a way of it impacting us. The scenery might be a neat idea (and underwater city or a fortress in a mountainside) but it never seems to actually change anything. How does it go for you guys?

Scenery's good for establishing which areas are important, and also helps give me ideas on what else I might include in a given area if I decide to put it everywhere.

Honestly at the table I don't use it. I use them on the back end when I'm world building and I have a location and I throw a pic into Word that resembles that location.

When I was on roll20 I used pictures all the time, its not that much work finding and throwing pictures into roll20 for your guys to look at them

Im looking for locations that can be used in a Numenera campaign.

Weird locations with somewhat "magical" technological stuff going on, like my image.

That was my desktop picture for years.

I'll see what I can do.

This has been a great thread everyone. Thanks for posting,

oh man, I have far less location images than I thought

fucking capcha is obsessed with billboards

We haven't even reached the image limit yet.

Question, since these threads are a bit boring without conversation, do any of you anons have a dream fortress?

my current game is Shadowrun so my 'dream fortress' is to buy one of those 100k+ RVs, kit it out and either live off the grid or set it on autopilot for the better parts of Seattle and just drift.

Alright, enough fantasy. Time for Sci-fi!

Does anyone else any more sexy ringworlds.