The Sword God apotheosizes the very best blades

>The Sword God apotheosizes the very best blades

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UuSBsIK0Mr8
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/9283100/
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/20510160/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> Forty butter knives heat-welded into a larger butter knife.

They are incredibly snarky.

Would you play a sword-spirit who wields no weapons, and simply cuts and impales people with their mere finger-pokes and caresses?

Or annoying.

>Murder /k/ube apotheosizes the very best guns

>But only with Sheath Goddess' approval will a blade truly know it's place

Depends, does the destructive touch have off switch or are we talking bloodier version on King Midas?

> literally tossing coins from your claws into a shopkeepers hands because your afraid of impaling her by accident
> be known as that one funny looking guy that plays with his food but you think you got valid reasons to
> who wipes your arse?
> can't pet kitties or doges

the butt is also made of sword

> can't pet kitties or doges
Well shit, that's a dealbreaker.

>There's a god of guns, swords, axes, clubs, etc.
>People worship them so that their own weapons will be blessed
>Each god created a race whose very bodies are weapons of sorts
>Unbeknownst to most, one god, thought to have faded into obscurity eons ago is rising, a cult of reptilian humanoids spreading its dreaded dogma in an attempt to return to power
>It is the god of CQC

CQC?

Don't tell me you forgot?

How about I just dance through them instead?

but that's lame

What about being a weapon person? Like you can turn into a sword and then be used.

no, no, no, a person weapon.
A person whose very body is a weapon
>Sword people have fingers that can cut like a blade
>Axe people can use their hand like the head of an axe
>Mace people have mace fists
etc.

So, a Monk?

no, because they are naturally born with the ability to knife-hand or gun-finger. They also are resistant to their own power in order to not cut each other up

>reptilian humanoids
Clever.

>being a weapon person

>exceptional blades ascend to a higher plane of existance
>blacksmiths have known this for ages, so they always forge ever so slightly imperfect blades, even if they know they could do better
>I mean, what's the point of a sword if you can't wield it?

I prefer my weapons to be lesbians, thank you very much.

youtube.com/watch?v=UuSBsIK0Mr8

>a two-dimensional blade has been forged
>it's sharp enough to cut anything
>including the atoms in the air

But Soul Eater Not! wasn't that great.

Oh wait, you're talking about the *other* lesbian weapon people show. I wasn't as keen on the character designs for that one, but I did enjoy the gay girls aspect.

I'm looking for that screencap of Upotte where they say, "We're assault rifles!" but it looks like I never saved it

fug

The holy texts are inscribed upon blades.

However the only way to read the text is to coat the blade in blood.

>Not actually true, some oils work just as well.

BAKAME!

>the ultimate goal of all swordsmiths has been to render a sword of but a single dimension along its blade
>able to cut anything in every direction simultaneously
>able to pierce through any material without the slightest bend
>it is said that to those who are unaware of its existence, the weapon looks like a bladeless hilt which tapers sharply to a point

close quarters combat

often mistakenly synonymous with "hand to hand"

That would actually make a funny NPC.

>party meets master dwarven smith
>asks why all his blades look really weird
>"Because, if I made them look somewhat decent, they'd be plucked from me grasp by the gods themselves to be weilded by some pompous celestial that'll never use it for the rest of eternity."
>he accidentally hammers the sword a little too well
>gigantic flash of holy light, accompanied by a choir of angels
>the sword is gone
>"Mother fucker!"

>tfw it's an ax

kekholded

you forget, for a blade to be the best it must be proven and that trial is it's mortal existence. only then can it rise to it's true status.

other thoughts
>mass produced swords that are otherwise identical to hand forged perfection do not ascend?

>anyone remember the "A giant gave to me a sword" threads?
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/9283100/
shit was pretty cool

>suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/9283100/
wrong thread...here's the good one...
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/20510160/

Close quarters combat?
Boss?

broadly, any fighting done where the combatants are close together such as Melee combat or certain maneuvers performed with un-choked shotguns

>yfw you realize there's a swastika in that image

Holy fuck, you're right.

or it's just a coincidence...cause those also happen and his final form lends itself to that shape when spun...

I feel like this is a game that could be a played in a fantasy setting, as a group of strangers would indulge as they walk.

Instead of riddles, they give phrases all fitting the basic form, cautiously revealing bits about themselves and listening to the topics that others bring; how literal or metaphorical they can be, who chooses clever wordplay and who hits too close to home. Until the topic turns to something revealed of common interest.

Some kind of subtle ice-breaking, sizing-everyone-else-up ritual that transcends all races and cultures.

Certain maneuvers?

isn't that what death's scythe does? I'm pretty sure that's why it had the blue glow.

hmmm....
I like this for a flavorful addition