When the site owner is talking about your board

>when the site owner is talking about your board

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

crop it down to size and we have perfect candidate for Veeky Forums banner contest

>

A good man.

Here's my counterproposal.

Suck it.

I'm glad that quests finally got their own board so they won't bother Veeky Forums anymore. Best for everyone involved.

Try

Why are you guys so dead set to play a barebones roleplaying game on an image board?

Is it becasue you are to lazy to play real role playing games?

Whilst I agree with the statement, here are some questions to consider:

1. How many years have quest threads been an active issue?
2. How many years does the archive go back for?
3. Based on the years active, what does that say about the adjusted percentage?

I mean, 8% of all posts ever is a shitload if the quests have only been active for 1 year out of a 10 year history, for arguments sake.

8% of all posts ever when quests have been active since the boards creation is significantly less.

Please keep /qst/ and keep quests there, it is better.

Quests have been on the board since either literally the moment it was created, or since a few months after it was created, depending on whether you think the pre-Ruby Quest proto-quests count.

Now you're just purposefully trying to be misleading.

Well, the antiquesters have been assholes about it since Rubyquest, so it doesn't really matter since they got /qst/ made and have enjoyed their victory laps and smug bastardry.

The most quests that have ever been active on Veeky Forums at the same time was 13% of the board, a whole 15 quests at the same time. That's less than you have of warhammer threads.

They have NEVER taken up more than 5 threads on the front of the board, and they only ran for 6 hours anyways, and then were gone off the board in an hour or so later.

Literally every number quoted by an antiquestfag is an easily disproven lie.

But like I said, it really doesn't matter.

Have fun losing the next piece of the board to whiny brats with an agenda.

So at what stage did they start becoming an issue? I mean, we've had the anti-quest arguments since Ruby Quest, but at what stage did people feel it reached a tipping point?

That screencap is talking about the archive page on Veeky Forums

boards.Veeky Forums.org/tg/archive

The numbers are what was on the archive page at that moment. Archived threads get deleted after a week.

>when roleplaying isn't allowed on the roleplaying board.

The point is less about being happy or mad that quests are gone, and more about the fact that /qst/ schism is one of the important milestones of Veeky Forums history. It was perhaps the most divisive topic since skub

I think when the main page stops being usable at all. With quests taking up 3/4 of it and generals the rest, there it was obvious something ended up broken at some point. The Catalog is a useful tool but it shouldn't be the only option.

I'm someone that ran a quest of sorts for 70 threads or so, but I support the idea of them getting their own board. I felt pretty guilty while running it and requested it not be included in the sup/tg/ archive in part due to that.

>>when roleplaying isn't allowed on the roleplaying board.
Welcome to 2014.

>but at what stage did people feel it reached a tipping point?
Probably when the /a/nime quests were all redirected here from /a/. That's where the "harem waifu simulator #39669 with railroad choice A, B, and C" comes from.

Ah.

Wait, really? 8% is fuck all.

Like, I think that /qst/ is a great idea because it gives them a chance to put in place quest specific board features - like how Veeky Forums got the die roller.

But saying that 8% of quests is too much on a board about roleplaying is ridiculous.

And where do you draw the line?

If I make a post saying 'Hey, I'm about to spend $500 on board games and miniatures, should I get >x, >y or >z' how is that fundamentally different from a quest thread?

Never ever again.

>when Cars aren't allowed on the Transportation board

>at what stage did people feel it reached a tipping point?
when moot quit

Never fucking happened.