What does Biz think about this guy?

He says we need to invest in Binance shitcoins to get rich and that ENJ is a 10x.

Asian Whale club yay or nay?

bump

He looks like a more Asian version of Mike Trapp from College Humor

don't listen to him, he had so many bad calls

scamming pajeet pretending to be asian to lure in donations

He's also the faggot that asked you dumb youtube money retards for 1BTC to join his shitty pump & dump group at $4000-5000

btw as you probably noticed he has blocked comments on YT - scam alert

You're right that is clearly a pajeet wearing an asian mans face.

He uses his free group to create buys for his paid groups to dump on.

It's an interesting idea - how much in a year do gaming nerds pay in real cash for virtual objects?

If it's a lot - then that's pretty much what the market cap should be.

why would companies use ENJ for that when they are already making big money doing it themselves?

He had made so many bad calls it hurts... Just check his YouTube channel or telegram.

I actually hope people realise before they lose too much.

I hate how he can just continue on making videos as if everything is OK, while people are buying his bags.

Dude, PCMatic is the best antivirus

WASTED CINQOS

he looks like david duchovny

> (OP)
>don't listen to him, he had so many bad calls
Stop answering to your own thread. Everyone knows he's a con man except NOOBS and stupid money.

he is a literal con artist any dummy should know that by now

>Listening to Pajeet youtubers whos income depends on their Pump and Dumps
Why do you idiots listen to these people? I bet you buy whatever Suppoman gets into the second he makes a vid about it. Idiots.

>he is a literal con artist any dummy should know that by now

This zipperhead is indeed a con artist, goes by different names
Robert Kim, Wan-Qi Kim, Bob Wan Kim, John Bobby Kim, Bobby Kim, Journik, Sprakah.

You can tell /biz is now flooded with bitcoin newbies who will believe anything... I come here for the lulz. It's hilarious to see newbies getting justed by the $link meme.

enjin coin a 10x
Alot of coins can hit 10x
The question is how long will it take. 1 week? 1 month? 1 year?
Enjin is releasing a minecraft plugin... it's old news. Might take a year for a 10x, since their userbase consist of lil kids under 10.
Stellar was a 10 x in less then 2 months - but it's already 2 late to buy in.

hes a known scammer

"So many bad called"

He called GRS x10, He called powerledger at the beginning
He called GCR, IOP.

And he also called weed coins mania.

doesnt have eyelids wtf

Enjin is definitely a sleeper. Established company that definitely has a lot of connections in the gaming world. Very undervalued imo

I fucking hate this guy, but his calls are right half the time which is honestly better than I'm doing.

No, fuck off