Stat me, Veeky Forums

Stat me, Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/asura/asura-upasunda
d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/asura/asura-asurendra
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

faggot/10

You fool! This is FAR from the coolest of Gils! I feel so betrayed.

Anyways, jokes aside, since no system was asked, I'll just drop this. Tweak it as you see fit
d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/asura/asura-upasunda

I chose XIV Greg because I'm a huge XIV fan.

Also, the stats don't account for his blue magic or other misc things but that's a good start, definitely. Thanks.

>blue magic or other misc things
Sadly, 3.pf isn't good for blue magic.

Personally, I'd swap out some of the casting capabilities for some PoW Piercing Thunder stuff to get Jump.

There's also the Pit Fiend equivalent that could work, since the Baleful Polymorph could be reflavored as casting Frog.
d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/asura/asura-asurendra

I will say though, even though XIV had a fun Gil, the OG will always hold that special place in my heart

They're all the same Gilgamesh, though.

I know, but I enjoyed the originality and freshness of his first appearance, as for many of the others felt like they were treading the same ground a bit too much without actually using or building up on his character. Hence why I also enjoy XII/RW since he actually showed some of his personality and character without relying too much on his old material.

Oddly enough, I also enjoyed his XIII-2 appearance, since he straight up lampooned his existence as a reoccurring joke character with his dialogue.

literal edgelord/10

What do you think about the headcanon that Type-0 was his first appearance, and obtaining Excalibur is his focus? It really opens up a whole world of possibilities for him.

>Gilgamesh
>Edgelord
Pick one and only one, faggot.

>covered in blades
>c o v e r e d i n b l a d e s
>not an edgelord
>literally a lord of edges

If you would stop being a pedant and/or mongoloid, and look up his backstory, you would see he is more often than not a light-hearted and comical character. As for him being "covered in blades", he is a rare weapon collector and that is not the only type of weapons he uses.

>Gilgamesh
>edgy
Nigga you best be jestin. He's the biggest goofball in the FF universe.

Never finished type-0. The camera kept making me sick.

Would you believe it if I said mist of those things are dull and can't cut for shit? He loves collecting antiques and things.
Especially his signature weapon, The Excalipoor

I can understand that. Look into the plot, though, it makes a lot of sense.

What is it with Japs and thinking Gilgamesh had like a thousand weapons? I thought Gilgamesh just had his axe, "Might of Heroes" and his bow "Anshan" in the original myth?

Because FF Gilgamesh is so great that he has altered the very meme that is "Gilgamesh"

Because FF Gil is actually FF Benkei. Some jap kid back in the 90s thought he was the coolest shit ever and wrote Fate Stay. Remember that Fate Stay was originally a shitty fapfic visual novel with horrible art. Not really the most actuate depiction of Arthurian myths

>Gilgamesh
>Aurthurian
Um

I didnt mean Arthurian exclusively. I just saying a jap fap novel where king authur fights with powers gain through vanilla sex with the mc is not the best choice for accurate depictions

Not the user y'all are responding too, but I think you're missing the joke here. See pic.

You haven't read Fate/ at all, have you?

That's edge MASTER, not lord.

Large Outsider, probably level 12ish.
Several levels in a fighter variant, the rest in a blue mage stand-in.
STR: 22
DEX: 18
CON: 16
INT: 12
WIS: 8
CHA: 16
abouts.

Familiar: Enkidu
List of blue magic/approximation spells.
Pile of self-buffs.
Some metamagic, especially hastened spell.
Special ability: at the start of each turn, roll a d6. Gilgamesh's standard attack uses that weapon this turn.
1: Excalipur: +2 Holy longsword, by appearance. Excalipur will always do 1 damage on a hit.
2: Chicken Knife: +1 shortsword. On a successful hit, Gilgamesh may make an additional move action if he has already moved that turn.
3: Genji Blade: +4 greatsword
4: A random +2 martial or exotic melee weapon that claims to be legendary or have been used by a legendary hero. These weapons may obviously not be the weapons in question, should the players know of them, have obvious blacksmith signatures or 'replica' seals, and may even claim to be weapons used or in use by the party. Gilgamesh has proficiency with all of these weapons.
5: Excalibur: +2 Holy longsword.
6: Zantetsuken: Vorpal scimitar.

Upon reaching half HP, Gilgamesh will attempt to feign grievous injury in order to buy time to prepare several hastened self buff spells.
Upon reaching 20% HP, Gilgamesh will attempt to flee in order to harass the players again later.
If Gilgamesh manages to defeat the party, he will steal a weapon from each party member.
3x standard treasure, in magic weapons + Excalipur.

An actual reply. Impressive.

Nigga, Fate was supposed to be a fucking otoge at first, the hell are you on.