Is now a good time to buy?

Is now a good time to buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@DecentRally/raiblocks-is-what-bitcoin-should-have-been-from-the-start-1d91c4c61d2d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no, good time to buy was 5 months ago when it was shilled here on biz ;)

no its at the fucking top.

Yes. This is just the beginning for a long journey. Already Top 79 coin in a few days and has not even hit the big exchanges yet. XRB is going to be big league in 2018.
medium.com/@DecentRally/raiblocks-is-what-bitcoin-should-have-been-from-the-start-1d91c4c61d2d

perfect time to buy user, just bought 100k

>Top 79
You mean 79?

jk don't buy now, set a buy order at 5k and pray to god it gets filled. From the looks of it, support is at around 6k.

Dubs confirm

I actually owned a couple at 13 cents but sold for eos

Sorry I meant its a top 100 coin but its actually climbed up even further. At 74 now.

I like RaiBlocks but I'm going to see if it dips.

noob spotted. You don't buy when a coin dips, because it will dip more and you lose. You buy as a coin is going up, so it goes up and you make money. You should buy it rn at its ath

tomorrow top 50.

Once it hits bittrex and binance this shit will go viral even more. And guess what happens if just one big iota investor spots this gem? Boom, $10 and a possible top10 coin after that

I hear you mate. How many XRB do you hold? 55479 XRB here, pretty comfy hodl :)

when will it hit other exchanges?

supposed to happen still this month. Not sure which yet but one of the big ones.

am i gonna make it anons?

Nice guys, yes we are gonna make it. Have patience and strong hands. And lets have a laugh at the stinky linkies shall we? (j/k holding some myself.. just in case)

Don't buy this piece of shit unproven tech pajeet shitcoin that is only in shit exchanges. It's like you really want to get scammed.

It also peaked anyways so it's even bad for a quick buck. Buy now and baghold forever.