How do I get over my nocoin regret?

I've known about bitcoin since 2011 and was very close to pulling the trigger to buy many times but just never did.

How do I get over this?

have a fruit roll up

I mean that'll work for about 10 min.

Is it too late to get in on crypto or is just the beginning?

the beginning of the end

Same here, I think its already to late to go into crypto. The only option we pathetic nocoiners have is suicide.

>I think its already to late to go into crypto.

Bet you thought the same at 1k.

There were many opportunities to fuck up between 2011 and 2017. You probably would have sold for dumb shit like a lot of ppl did.

>too late
dont fall for this trap, get in now before BTC is $50,000

chainlink is unironically your last hope

jk its a shitcoin just like btc and eth

You can get over this by buying LINK right now.

never too late. it always crashes, just takes time. don't hold off buying because you want 2015 prices when that'll come from only an extraordinary crash that wont last. could have got in at 2k,3,4,5 etc etc...just start and stop fucking looking back like a beta

the real lucky ones are ppl who forgot about their bitcoins until recently and somehow still have access to their wallet.

this

Its not worth it. You have to put in a lot of money or take large risks to see any gain, and if you cash out you will have to pay taxes to the IRS.

Its literally easier to earn money selling drugs.

This market will be worth trillions, it's not too late.

Realize that so many people on here are going to lose a ton of money. Buying bitcoin is pure speculation.

yeh same issue OP
now im sitting on pocket change looking at the transfer fees like

I keep seeing LINK.
Good and bad
What is so great about this altcoin??

already made 2 grand in the last two weeks, if req moons i am set

i shouldn't have ignored the mining guides back in the day

Nobody knows. Maybe invest a small amount you can afford to lose and go on with your life?

said every single person every step of the way of bitcoin. stay poor idiot.

Fuck yeah nigga. I put in $4000 thirty days ago. I'm at $8500 right now.
This game too ez

ive invested $700 MORE in bitcoin at the dip yesterday

its not too late yet

Have another after 10 minutes. Buy a whole crate of them.

>eth
a shitcoin

Easy, just buy bitbeans

I did that. Got like 5 bucks.

You buy REQ, go x10 and sell that for the next moon mission and go all in.

the memes
literally that's the only thing

This market will last for another 5 years at minimum. Compared to other investment markets, crypto is still extremely young, hence the volatility, lack of regulation etc. If you are a person who is willing to take the time to understand crypto technologies, research different crypto currencies and their objectives, buy ETH or BTC on an extremely user friendly exchange, create an account on Bittrex or Binance, send your BTC or ETH to your wallet address on these exchanges and start buying and selling crypto currencies, you are still an early adopter, trust me. Don’t even get me started on MetaMask and Either Delta.
Right now the crypto market is in the low billions, buy the time this market has peaked, it will be a multi-trillion dollar market, and fortunes will have been made. So if you are reading this and researching cryptos on Veeky Forums, you are literally ahead of the normie curve by a long shot.
I should also mention that I was here/around when BTC first went from the hundreds to $1k+ in 2013 then crashed. BTC made headlines, it was on the news, Facebook, yahoo etc. People thought it was over. I thought it was over. That was 5 years ago. Now today BTC is teaching all time highs and people are talking about it but trust me, this is dull the beginning. The only difference is the market size and volume has increased tremendously now compared to 2013 do BTC will not “crash” as hard as every one imagines. The lifespan of this market isn’t going to burn out as fast as a lot of people who have lost or are not apart of if hope it will. Pretty soon, BTC’s daily swings will change from $100’s/$1000’s to $10,000’s+
So to sum, no you are not too late. Still money to be had and made. Get in now and thank yourself in 5 years.

>mined in 2009
>stopped because I thought it was a scam
>lost wallet
>waited around until fucking 2 days to actually get back into crypto
>bought into BTC at $17k

buy Req sell it next year

>So if you are reading this and researching cryptos on Veeky Forums, you are literally ahead of the normie curve by a long shot.

Are we really that ahead at this point? Everyone on Twitter and Facebook is writing shit about bitcoin now

use ur brain.
u are too late. bitcoin is mainstream

I got req only cause it rhymes with kek.

I think it really went mainstream in late November.

I had a wallet but lost the private keys.
FML i really needed the money. This was back in 2014

not too late to get in on XMR bud

Is this because or after the massive crash?
Before? Would have sold
After? Would have held
But lets be honest here, most people that held their BTC from sub $1 to today only did because they forgot they had them in the first place.
So don't beat yourself over not having held your BTC guys.

Celebrities are already endorsing crypto. Cryptos are mainstream now.

Can confirm, sold 300 at $7 and 30 at $2800