DAILY REMINDER ETH WAS $17

Okay anons I rode the rocket from $3 to $460 and Im here to advise you to sell off your ETH. I went all in XMR during yesterdays dip. And Im riding it to $1000. Be like me, dont be a loser. It will go back to the lower 300s soon. Dont say I didnt warn you Veeky Forums

Daily reminder that LINK is $0.26 right now

GTFO stinky linkie

Daily reminder that LINK is STINK

I am so sorry for those that thought it was an artifical pump and sold at $15-$20.

Every coin as long as you hodl, and has bright fundamentals will do this. Literally check every coin the past 2-3 years. They've multiplied. REQ, LINK, AST, XRB, you name it. No matter the coin as long as you can fight the FUD and hodl, you'll make it. Don't end up like the people that sold ETH at $20. Think bigger. That's how you make it. It's terribly hard to find an opportunity to do 100x within months, but it's super easy to find ones that do 100x over years.

Why must you do this every thread?

shitcoin shitting on each other. Such is the life in India

>I have sell orders at $15, $16, and $17 just in case
i wonder how he's doing now

Don't bully ark plz. At least we don't ruin every thread like Linkies.

probably playing with cryptokitties

This is how i feel with zrx and omg. They wont go as high as eth but still will go decent

LINK ≠ ETH

Coinbase, the most popular exchange, lists ETH and does not list XMR

This is an important distinction

Why are you so confident and why the fuck did you sell your Eth

He's right though

alt coin is alt coin. The poor neets way of gambling. Really you should try Black Jack and Poker, more potential gains

wait till 2018 they will list xmr

tyeah this is kinda what makes ltc more desirable than xmr at the moment but that could all change when eth tanks and is replaced by xmr

XMR, the privacy coin, will never be able to shake its association with criminals and the dark web

That privacy is its only selling point

if coinbase/gdax lists xmr (not that they will obviously) ill sell all of them immediately. literally goes against the ethos of it.

Where we're going we don't need ethos.

Ive learned one and only one thing on this board.

BUY THE FUD

anybody that supports it being added to coinbase should kts. the whole point of it is privacy.

Daily reminder that eth has the best developers in crypto working on it

This. Zero chance it’ll go on CB. Op is a fucking idiot.

poo hooo linky stinkie

it's goīng to 600$ end of year.

So what