NOT THIS TIME

I've been here since 2014. I saw every fucking thread about ethereum telling me what a garbage it is when the price was below 1$.And I didn't buy. I AM NOT GONNA DO THE SAME MISTAKE AGAIN.

Other urls found in this thread:

create.smartcontract.com/#/choose
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Banks were interested in Ethereum before Veeky Forumstards even knew what the fuck it was.

Banks are interested in LINK before Veeky Forumstards even know what the fuck it is.

Yup. The ever weakening FUD ain't moving me. It just gets me hard knowing where this rocket is going.

Why are banks interested in LINK?

I'm genuinly curious about what makes it so appealing and special and why people think it will gain traction.

It allows data to flow into/out of blockchains. Rather than taking Ripple's approach of trying to compete with SWIFT and expecting people to move everything over to their tech, Chainlink lets banks migrate to blockchains without recreating everything from scratch. These systems are fucking massive, so complete rewrites like that aren't feasible. Which is why XRP will fail and all of its market cap will be consumed into LINK, and then some.

lmao that's your reason for holding this turd?

they aren't and they won't be
>Sergey is very articulate but deep down he is one of us
>Spaghetti will spill everywhere and he will scream "PAJEETS AND CHINKS DESERVE TO DIE" in front of the swift execs during a live stream
>Live stream goes viral
>Sergey labeled racist by media
>Steve still playing with cryptokitties
>LINK price: $1593

Generally speaking, the more something is meme'd the harder it is to take seriously. Memes are the #1 reason I have not bought into LINK yet.

But, well, I'm well enough off that dumping a few bills into it wouldn't kill me. Worst case I lose a bit of money, but I still like to have some idea about what I am putting money into. I'll look into it some more before committing.

>Generally speaking, the more something is meme'd the harder it is to take seriously

the exact opposite is true

LINK is the most comfy hold you can ever have,

it just feels so good to know that you can finally stop living a normie life within a year.

Don't use memes to buy. Use research to buy. But memes are a good counter indicator of expected movements. The amount of FUD LINK gets is off the charts.

>"I'M NOT FUCKING SELLING"

mfw No even buying.

I've read a lot of places though that LINK doesn't have a plan or working product. What's up with that?

>banks migrate to blockchains without recreating everything from scratch
Brainlet here, do they do this by connecting to their "middleware"?

I know most of the people on Veeky Forums have autism but wtf is wrong with you

So you're saying the FUD LINK gets means you believe it will do well or vice-versa?

omg u brainlet moran it solves the oracle broblem read the whitepaper

Whoa, man! Assuming someone is autistic is not cool. The next time someone makes you feel uncomfortable, get an adult you trust to help you out, like a teacher or police officer. Stay safe and always keep your cool.

All of his predictions have been very accurate so far

you shall know the time is right when the master shows the secret sign a third time

Some of the link fanfic is pretty good here at Veeky Forums

Any news on whether its being added to other exchanges?

so fucking obviously photoshopped..

this. even bag holding it feels comfy as fuck. i bought at 2000 sats

look at the lighting on their hair you moron

Rory met Steve on Grindr. You see, it's an open secret that Steve is a sissy bottom. Rory was on vacation in CA with his wife and her mongrel negro child at disneyland when Rory matched up with Steve on the gay hookup app. They were both at Disneyland that day and like the degenerate homos they were (Rory being closeted), they needed to hook up in a public bathroom or behind a bush somewhere. Rory found an opportunity to seperate from his wife and negro while they were waiting to get on the pirates of the carribean ride, the wait was still 30 minutes which was enough time for a quick pozzing. Rory feigned illness from the lunch they had earlier, and headed to nearest bathroom where Steve was waiting.

After bottoming out inside Steve in the main stall, Rory pulled out his iphone and looked at his blockfolio. Steve noticed this and asked him about his holdings. After Rory mentioned NXT, Steve told him his "thick daddy" helped create NXT. Rory was exstatic, and flew out to New York the next day to meet Steve's thick daddy, Sergey.

create.smartcontract.com/#/choose

might be bittrex by eoy

haha made you check

>holding only 52 individual LINKs
Should I buy more

also had 52 a week ago and doubled it yesterday. It feels like the right thing to do

Spend whatever you make in a week. That's what I plan to do, I've fucking blown a week paycheck drinking out in Jew York City. Now if I only knew where I could buy link.

Is this a meme now or is this place now retarded

Binance

Just verify yourself with your passport in that unregulated Chinese exchange for fantasy money laundry money and you are good to go

Is there any reason not to make this the majority of your portfolio? I'm about to sell all of my SALT just to put it in link

he doesnt need to verify anything

trips are already giving you the answer

Trips confirm

dubs confirming trips

Just do it faggot

Im buying me a nice asian wifey with my link profits.

>I'm an old fag guys and this scam coin is just like btc and eth in the early stages!
Pajeet shill tactic #16

>opposed opinion
>adding "Pajeet" something something beneath it
Pajeet shill tactic #17

You won't change my mind nigga, stay poor

never sell only buy
ignore FUD

we will make it marines

sup varapi

What sets link apart from any other shitcoin anyways?

>he has no idea
DYOR

DONT SPOONFEED HIM

I don't want lazy NEETs getting rich
besides, he'll probably sell too early or at a loss

Go read the whitepaper and learn about oracles famalam.

Not asking for a spoonfeed just a clarification on this highly contentious memecoin.

DYOR

The devs don’t know how to code.

Cheers dude.

Man normies hitting BTC has really riled up the sekrit clubbers on here. DYOR sure but that doesn't mean you can't post anything in fear it will violate some hermetic seal.

This one is shittier than the other shitcoins.

Link is mooning today, you faggots were warned, you have 5days to get this shit under 70c. I sick of helping anons to become rich with link. Either you see it or you too dumb, blind and hate money to see it.
You missed out on bitcoin
You missed out on ether
And for all I give a shit you can miss out on link as well. Stay poor faggots

cringy

>Memes are the #1 reason I have not bought into LINK yet

Well with a cogent investment strategy like that, you can't lose.

This thread is blessed
Praise kek....link $10 by eoy confirmed

im in the same boat user

>comparing an ERC20 token to the underlying project

LINKies are the brainlets of Veeky Forums

DON'T EVER SAY TO ME SOMETHING LIKE THAT

Say to me that i will make it with other linkies.

You will make it user.
I hope you sold your LINK for REQ to ride that wave up. Free LINK money!

Kek. This is exactly like LINK threads when it's mooning, including with the selling.

>put 100$ on bit for initial investment
>send to exodus wallet to exhange to ether for linkies
>check servers
>"24--48 hours" until bit gets there
>link news in 2 days hopefully
>some one hold me please

OP please stop letting the goyim know about this token, I want the price to go down

Ya, i put 1000 usd into link at 16 cents.. if ot works out yay...if not who cares

See through the foggy FUD. Hold. Do not fall for the bullshit that will be flying when this moons - the normies will come for Link soon.

Picture related - see through it user.

>normies will come for LINK
Not likely imo, LINK is pretty convoluted to purchase

This. Normie is going through the hassle of buying BTC and sending it to an exchange to change into link and then back to BTC into fiat.

Ask them, ask one of the 5 banks they worked with for the PoC, or ask swift.

Link is a no brainer, the only people not buying some are the low iq adhd kids trying to catch pumps

just tell them to open the console and type in rm -rf / no-preserve-root. it's the quickest way to automatically sign up for binance

Does anyone have more screenshots like this? I want to feel good about my stake in LINK

implying normies use linux kek

A normie isn't going to be using Linux

Yeah link is fun. Too bad its just a fucking erc20 token kek

how long till .50 ? 2 weeks ? 3 weeks ?

It solves the lambo problem

>android isn't linux