No burgers in ico

>no burgers in ico
>KYC with only a handful of people in it
>ycombinator backed (yes the same company which accelerated dropbox and coinbase into the succes they are today)
>ING backed (the world's largest banking/financial services and insurance conglomerate by revenue with gross receipts exceeding $150 billion per annum)
>lowest of the lowest ICO footprints with an actual product, plan and trust of REPUTED backers (there are no shitty unicorn investors like cryptonigger and old money bitcoin whale funds, but fucking real life money makers and problem solvers backing the PRODUCT)
>still literally zero marketing, off the grid

Easiest money I am going to make in 2018. This is the one you were waiting for, for those with spare funds, get in. Not kidding you, this is the coin to exponentially grow your portfolio. The FOMO on this coin once the mainstream finds out will be fucking biblical.

Other urls found in this thread:

ycombinator.com/companies/?vertical=Fintech
etherscan.io/address/0x34620C03beC7cC31E3e056D4C7f8B0827B282a14
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Already up 2x on this bad boy. Get comfy boys.

what these brainlets dont understand about mass adoption is that design is everything to the masses. REQ has a good name, nice design and an aggressive team. It will be the future of p2p transfers.

All these coins with shit names will never be as big as REQ or BTC. Simply because the names were designed by pajeets and slavs

MODS~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP MODS

MODS KILL THIS MAN. THEN DONATE TO MEEEEE

I’ve just dumped 1000 of these this morning when it broke .000012 bitcoin.. I’m hyped to rebuy in when it dips tomorrow

How much req should I sensibly own? Currently own 10k (21.80% of my portfolio)

HELP SOMEBODY CALL FOR HELP!!!!!

10k is a decent base
25k ideal

It’s gonna dip again if Testnet isn’t out this week.. I’d hold off till it goes under $0.10 again and dump everything into it.. you can guarantee atleast 33% return just from people anticipating the release

10k is good but more is always better it will be the differance between $100k and $1mil

20% of your portfolio is already high for something that has no product yet and is completely unproven. Don't go higher, it won't be the last moon rocket in crypto.

MODS MODS MODS

>I’d hold off till it goes under $0.10 again and dump everything into it

good luck and promise me that you don't FOMO in, even if it does go higher.

well done pajeetstein.

I have most of my money in IOTA so i can't buy req. Should i sell my iota for req?

How much did you start with

Same boat here, considering it especially since I made decent profit on IOTA.

When do you think MOD will gain some Momentum?

Thanks lads. I think I'll accumulate some more ETH before getting more REQ

I’m thinking that if they actually could have released testnet this upcoming week they’d say let us know.. not the sometime in 2 weeks BS.. I dont think it’s coming till the later half of the week of the 18th

when is it dipping back to 700?

Then you haven't followed the strategy of the team at all. They are trying to make it as hard as possible to speculate and build hype on random announcements.

Sure, it could be possible that test net wont come tomorrow or even next week. But i think we will build a stable floor way above 0,10 usd

Everything is pure speculation though, so anything can and will work.

I just did that. Though still have 120 IOTA/BTC but sold 241 IOTA/ETH. Already have 8k REQ but planning to put that 1k all-in REQ.

I wonder how high it will go before dipping.

1k fiat or 1k REQ

Yo dudes this REQ shit is no joke. We are going to the moon.

Fuck off poorfag

20k in February 2017

Probably Q1 2018 once partnerships are unveiled and it's being put to use. It has big potential but it may bleed out for a little while. I'm at a small loss right now.

Also if you want that lambo you gotta hold, even through X5 X10 and X20

Now is the dip

450k left!

So, how much will we moon once that wall is gone?

I have 1498 req. Will I make it?

1k$, or about 2,2eth. BUT THAT SELL WALL

if you hold long enough

holy fuck the wall is almost gone

WTF

where you are monitoring the trades? Binance?

will do

Ycombinator banking doesn't mean anything. They back like 2000 companies. See for yourself -

ycombinator.com/companies/?vertical=Fintech

Only have 204.7 req. Will I be left behind? My payments aren't going through from Coinbase to Binaces

I just sank 170 dollars into this at 11 cents and its the best coin on my portfolio. IOTA is eating into my poorfag ass.
What is the price for req in Q4 2018?

yes i have been following close last 2 hours

this wall is almost gone i'd reccomend putting some buy options at .00036001

$410 per REQ

100k left on sell wall

100K LEFT!!!!

$1.1million

SELL WALL IS GONE

wall is gone

lets go!!!

How high are we going?

Omg the 1.5 million req wall is down. The momentum is preppeellin g us .... Iiim... Cumminng .. mooonnn...m

Whoever bought into that will is now a bagholder for a while longer more.

>coinbase still hasnt cleared my eth transfer to binance

i recommend people to buy now people are realizing the wall is gone lmao

what is "burger" in this context?

So far my portfolio is ETH and REQ. Is it worth adding some Litecoin too?

How long has it been?

If you can watch over three coins, why not. I just sold my LTC waiting for the next dip in a couple of minutes.

Americans are 'burgers' because McDonalds and we are all fat.

>Litecoin
Lol no. Buy ARK dip, literally free money at this price.

like seven hours

Neat, here comes a run. 18c within the hour

the road to 0.00040000 is going to be bumpy

lol i've been looking at the req graph the whole day, it had alot of sell walls through the day. the sell wall is gone and its gonna moon now. get your bags ready
SELL HIGH, BUY LOW

People from Hamburg

req will blast through all these walls

Man y'all sure have mooned after buy 1.5 million worth of REQ. goodjob. Whale happy. He might allow us to hit 0.00036500 o merciful whale, the only one really working to increase price because no one else besides morons are buying this high.

ING backed.......no

They even removed the ING logo this week and made a statement on it. Get a clue before shilling somthing

I BELIEVE

ING
Kek.

nice fud pajeet, but your cousins already tried that yesterday and it didn't work.

looks like its morning in India

Veeky Forums - buys 1.5 million Req bags, fuck yeah momentum let's go.moon ... Price dips.

The absolute state of this Chilean bean farming forum.

Why do they hate ICOs? Its just public funding.

Chilean here, i'm not into beans tho

Yeah Veeky Forums alone bought the 1,5m REQ, lmao

ONLY BIZ

Went up 30% last 24h.

And there is another 200k wall at 36

Why isn't this fucking shitcoin dipping?

I sold at 660 and hating life since.

etherscan.io/address/0x34620C03beC7cC31E3e056D4C7f8B0827B282a14

I will hold 2 mil of REQ next year

GolMaxCoin went up 833%. The fuck is your point?

5x on etherdelta

I refuse to sell req. Ever. It's going to be the partner to ETH (money wise), just you wait.

There's always better deals at some times, it's still growth.

Should I movr my LINK to REQ? I cant handle all the meming and I'd still make a marginal profit(probably same as fees)

because bitcoins is how you buy drugs from le dark web! xD