Why are Pathfinder fans so brainwashed?

Why are Pathfinder fans so brainwashed?

>I need to shitpost!

Bad day, troll?

Why is Veeky Forums so atheist?

This post confuses me greatly.

It's... it's in English but I don't think it is saying anything.

I think that's the point. user is making fun of the OP, making a statement of equal value to the one OP made.

Gay Purple Slave; Wat do?

Nah, I was just mixing old troll posts into one post. Nazimod did manage one good thing, he killed the incessant fedora-core atheism threads of the day.

You keep posting and I keep not understanding.

Sunk cost fallacy. 3e derivatives have been around for decades and people don't want to give up because of time and money spent.

Fuck off, troll.

Ok, I'll spell it out for you.

In my first post, I combined three old troll posts into one post.

1. "Why is Veeky Forums so atheist?" - This was an old bait thread type from back in the day. Often the OP would pretend to be offended by the idea that someone wasn't religious. This would draw in the fedora-lords like shit does for flies.

2. Flare - The image is an old troll image that some fag tried to force as Veeky Forums's mascot. Veeky Forums naturally shit all over it and wrote lots of snuff and rape fics about Flare.

3. Japanese Bird Cooking Spaghetti - An old spam image of a parakeet cooking pasta.

This post reminds of the Dark Tower

Newfags won't get this

"Why is Veeky Forums an atheist?" isn't an effective troll without the shitty Christian "humor" comic accompanying it.

But he's right, you know.

Fuck off, troll.

Wow, it's been a long time since I gave any thought to that face.

shut up

>necroing this thread
Don't be a fag.

Why does it matter?

It discourages people from playing, designing, and supporting better games.

>Nazimod did manage one good thing
Nazimod was the best mod this board has ever had.

Because God is dead

Is Qinggong monk any good? How do I make it work?

No monks are any good.

This

The denial is strong with this one.

Isn't that a bit of a logical fallacy? If the games are superior, wouldn't people naturally gravitate towards them? Unless they WANT to play shit because they have shit taste, in which case isn't it much better if there is something they can play without bothering you?

Don't engage with trolls.
Don't bump troll threads.

There is nothing wrong with this

>If the games are superior, wouldn't people naturally gravitate towards them?

No? There is no correlation between a game being good and being popular (unless your only metric for a game being good is popularity).

Blizzard can put out a shitty game and it'll be popular, because they know how to sell it.

Conversely, some one man devteam could have already made the best game ever, but it won't get popular if he doesn't find a way to sell it.

All monks are quinggong. It's a universal archetype. Just pick the top powers (bark skin, that ki vampirism one, and I think there's a good ice and fire one) on any monk in exchange for your shitty features.

A better question would be why there are so many people who hate something with such fanaticism, that they cannot contemplate or even understand why anyone would like something they don't like.

Antiquest fags, PF haters, the people who shitspammed /wst/ to death...they are all so incredibly hateful, so insane with their obsession to hate these things, they can't let anyone ever forget that they exist and that their hate is supposedly justified, righteous, and good.

God, they're just like feminists

Better to use the Unchained Monk, who gains qigong powers and a whole shitload of both utility and combat powers that actually mesh.

I wouldn't say there's no correlation. Bad games have a hard time getting popular and good games have an easier time. It's just not the biggest factor. Probably the biggest factor is the advertising budget followed by how easy the game is to recommend.

A game that scratches a single itch very well in a way that's easy to explain gets more person to person recommendations than a well rounded game that's hard to pitch and over time that matters, especially once the initial marketing (if any) has been backed off.

Your fallacy is: ad populum