Daily ChainLink Thrills and Shills

This is the next critical step in ChainLink's future. The Verified Oracle problem was solved months ago, and we've watched Sergey delay public spotlight intentionally time and time again. Big news coming soon according to my sources.

Connect the dots.

Here, I'll get you started.

Sergey Nazarov talks about partnerships to be announced soon, and lets slip a lot of hype about eSignatures:

youtu.be/MfH1B85YyFU?t=22m9s

Guess which eSignature industry leader has already namedropped ChainLink?

That's right.

DocuSign and ChainLink partnership confirmed EOY.

Other urls found in this thread:

create.smartcontract.com/#/choose
s3.amazonaws.com/openmoney/OPEN_TECH_WP_V2.pdf
clresearch.com/research/detail.cfm?guid=19176403-3048-79ED-9903-85582FF6E384
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I couldnt be harder

Fucking main net launching soon.

Its going to be a singularity and LINK will rocket so fucking hard

where in the video? I'll probably watch the whole thing I'm about 5 minutes in.

Singularity posters pls go

Tried to mark the URL at 22:09

just bought 100k

>DocuSign

docusign is such small potatos. I'll be soft af if this is all it is

Not a singularity shill - The utility of this infrastructure will cause the price to skyrocket once we see it implemented in the near future.

In fact, it's already begun. Sergey is preparing for the big reveal:

create.smartcontract.com/#/choose

It's a useful project that a man passionate about smart contract technology started 4 years ago. Pure and simple.

The year is 2020 - everything everywhere uses chainlink - market cap $10 trillion

>2021
>kids in daycare play with chainlink cubes
>average joe uses chainlink to locate his remote controller
>biz is flooded with lambo and manssions pics with timestamps

I am actually surprised about Docusign. This is not small potatoes. I signed all of the paperwork for buying my house through docusign. If they have docusign on board this is worth taking another look at.

Docusign is located in Sanfran too! WE MADE IT LINKIES WE FUCKING MADE IT

Signed Oracles will secure ChainLink's position as the first commercially viable cryptocurrency technology.

What did Elon Musk realize about Human expansion to Mars?

If you want a mammoth task done, you have to incentivise people by making it commercially viable first. The rest just falls into place.

Think about it.

I know I was kidding a lil bit.
I found a new place chainlink is mentioned as a potential service provider. OPEN (some payment thing idk I was looking for something else). Not sure at all about this company but I hadn't seen this posted before.

s3.amazonaws.com/openmoney/OPEN_TECH_WP_V2.pdf

jesus fucking christ though it's hard to search for the name of the company because its called "open platform"

whoever thought up that needs to be shot

We've always "made it"
it's just a matter of waiting a few months/years to start living this lavish lifestyle and laugh at wagecucks stuck in traffic

I own link, but this isnt true.
They talk about ChainLink research, inc

clresearch.com/research/detail.cfm?guid=19176403-3048-79ED-9903-85582FF6E384

This is the website. It's just a company, not related to our beloved Chainlink

I JUST BOUGHT LINK ONLY BECAUSE OF THIS??

Yes

me too. Oh well. I will hodl for now.

i kekd so much

"from the assholes that brought you the company "smart contract", comes a partnership with "open platform". top kek, couldn't be made up if you tried.

Lmao I just found the same thing, you people are retarded if you fall for this type of shit all the time.