OMG fud thread

>40$ by 2017 EOY
topkek. I topkeked so much.
some time ago this whole board was shilling OMG. and you call linkies deluded.

It's up 1250% the past 5 months fuckface. It has a 1B marketcap without any product, that's pretty impressive. We're not going to see a price increase into Q1. Business partnerships are continually being announced and it has the brightest minds in blockchain working on it.

Fuck off back to the sewer, stinky linky.

Literally the most deluded people on this board.

Literally no product, got to over 1bil valuation. 1 billion for jungle asians with smartphones.

if they release their wallet this month they may

Their market cap is $800m nigger. At least edit your copypasta.

come here OMG hodlers. you are making my day atm.
this shit is overvalued as fuck. anybody who holds this is literally pajeet. the price in satoshis is 83% down since September and you defend it. kek

If this makes your day, you must live a sad, depressing life.

You offer no argument and strictly sight the fact it's retraced 50% from it's ATH. Link was at what .53 cents correct?

Come up with a valid argument against it's future tech, team, or product and we'll talk.

I don't hold link my pajeet friend.

I'm reiterating the fact you mentioned it in your post, and am using the same logic that you are by stating it's it's current price from it's ath

yep. it's right logic. link is shit atm and nobody should buy it.

>price in satoshis

You goddamn autist

but not as big shit as OMG.

save the shit talk for the street, pajeet.

So you're going to officer no arguments for the case that OMG is shit other than your opinion that it's shit.

Every fucking day I wish i fucking sold this shit when it was $13 then held those BTC til today instead of chasing other pumps.

Fuck.

If you want to daytrade he has a point. If its more a long term hold not as big a deal unless you want to flip rising btc to get more omg when it moons, if you remember get in before it does.
Also damn near everything is down in sats the past 3 months because bitcoin took another bump up so while it sucks, its just the state of the market at the moment, but he knows that and is just trolling.

Yeah, and the board was shilling it when it was at $10

>>price in satoshis
>>goddamn autist
>>future tech
>>great team

Please. You should have sold and just hold BTC, because you could have gained 400% instead you lost about 40% in $. Tell me how well you did.

BTW why am I telling you this? Because BTC is the ultimate shitcoin.

So you had the opportunity to make an additional 40% before the FOMO ended and the correction began and you're blaming a brand new token for a traders ability to buy at the ATH and their inability to make a good trade by selling?

So you're argument is really not that the token is shit, it's that traders are shit for not trading intelligently. Nice

All I am saying is that you are retards for holding it. It may be a good coin in future, same for link. still topkeked

If user had bought omg at the ico, he would still be far ahead instead of just holding btc

please these pajeets bought at the peak in September.

I bought $160 worth in September and watched the amount in BTC get smaller each day. Cashed out like a week ago and got $100 then bought bitcoin. Now the 100 is $152.

feeling comfy with my 4k tokens
fuders can't get to me

I bought 10k usd worth at $10 and still held when it broken even again last week